- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Multi-Use Building located directly across the street from Ketchikan's Cruise Ship Berth IV, one of four downtown cruise ships docks that is expecting over 1,000,000 visitors in 2018. Three highly visible commercial spaces on the ground floor and three spacious water view Apartments on the second level, this property offers a variety of options for an owner occupant or investor. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location and solid rental history.
- 935 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
- Two city lots in the middle of downtown Ketchikan are home to this great 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Over 1.75 acres of land with a large family home. This home has character and charm with large number of view windows, open living area, fireplace, wood stove, ofiice, sauna, garage, wine cellar, and wood shop. Tile flooring and a large entry. Located in the Highlands Subdivision within walking distance of downtown, the Ketchikan Library, and the Recreation Center. Good parking. New Price!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,200
Lot Size: 76,500
- 659 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- If you are looking for a solid investment or seasonal housing, this well kept 5-plex is the answer. Located a short walk from the downtown core, this building offers convenience and great water and mountain views. A strong rental history, the building is comprised of 4 - 2BR/BA units, 1-1BR/1BA , a laundry/storage room with 2 coin-op washers & 2 dryers. Off street parking for up to 5 vehicles. Recent improvements including new siding and windows. Owner/Listing Licensee is a licensed Realtor in the State of Alaska
Sq. Feet: 3,610
Lot Size: 5,368
- 629 Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Excellent rental history with this In-Town duplex. 3 bedroom, 2 bath upper unit and 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit. Constructed in 1995 this property has been very well maintained. Laminate flooring, decks, parking, and garages for both units. Partial water view and great Deer Mountain view from the upper unit. Conveniently located at the corner of Pine Street and Forest Avenue. This location is within walking distance of downtown Ketchikan. Upper unit is leased until 2020 and lower unit will be vacated in July 2018. Call for an appointment to see this duplex today!
Sq. Feet: 2,160
Lot Size: 5,100
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see. Owners are in the process of replacing some windows to both units.
Sq. Feet: 2,500
Lot Size: 15,000
- 301-304 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Historic downtown commercial building with two residential units! With oak flooring, built-in bookcases and shelving, the building currently has a four-bedroom and one-plus-bedroom apartment, a large ground-floor commercial space and over 700 sq. ft. of basement storage area. Solid concrete foundation and very easily accessed from the downtown cruise ship traffic.
- 501 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Located in the heart of Downtown Ketchikan with one of the finest water and mountain views. Spacious 4BR/2BA home with a 1BR/1BA apartment. Main unit offers a large bath with Jacuzzi tub, laminate floors in the living room and a deck to enjoy the views. Sited on a large 7,289 SF, High Density Zoned parcel that offers room for expansion and is located adjacent to the city playground.
Sq. Feet: 2,393
Lot Size: 7,289
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 2337 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- REDUCED....One of the cutest homes on the market. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has so much to offer. Beautifully landscaped yard, deck to entertain and to enjoy the view, open livingroom with lots of natural light, kitchen with pantry area, finished downstairs with 2 bedrooms, bath, laundry, storage and workshop. The roof is approximately 10 y rs old. Energy rated in 2010. Very convenient to the schools. Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,509
Lot Size: 5,000
- 730 Bayview Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the excellent view from the top of Bayview. This is the last house on the street with parking! Offering beautiful original hardwood flooring and some of the characteristics of the 1920s. Kitchen remodeled with large walk-in pantry, master bedroom, with lots of storage, deck and new roof. Much more to see! Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,568
Lot Size: 5,344
- 1256 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- This home was built in 1908 and all the building materials were hand carried up from the beach before Water Street was built. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spacious kitchen space with small pantry. Wood flooring throughout. A view that encompasses not only Deer Mountain, but stretches all the way to the airport.Two city sized lots that total 9,600 square feet. Plenty of off street parking. Two entrance/exits, one at Gorge Street and one at Sayles Street. Water and sewer is installed on second lot. A classic home that needs a new handy owner.
Sq. Feet: 1,272
Lot Size: 10,515
- 2409 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Seller is anxious to sell! Price Reduced! Renovations in this commercial building make it a great value. Multi-use potential with high ceilings, open floor plan, kitchen and great storage. New interior paint throughout and refinished wood floor in the large main floor. Convenient location near the Plaza Shopping Mall and other business. Use your imagination to develop this property into your business location. It would be difficult to find another commercial property with so much to offer at this price! Easy to show.
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- 1226 Water Street - Ketchikan
- This 1930's Water Street home is an ideal project home. With 2 entry walkways onto the property an original stair case and beautiful 1930 wall paper, bringing it's own uniqueness. Front living room area has been remodeled with new windows, sheet rock, and wired for speaker or surround sound system. Just some finishing touches needed for the living room to be completed. House wired for lighting fixtures, extra ceiling fans, smoke detectors, phone,TV, and exterior walk way. This one-of-a-kind home has amazing water views. Utilize the detached shed for wood or storage. Take this blank canvas and bring your vision to life.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,026
Lot Size: 4,502
- 332 Upland Way - Ketchikan
- A "Cabin in the Woods" is the perfect way to describe this home. built in 1950 with a concrete perimeter foundation, 9-year-old roof, remodeled bathroom, and interior wood that was sawed right here in Ketchikan, this home is so very charming. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen with vintage cabinets, and a wood stove. HFA heating system and a basement with shop and laundry. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,197
Lot Size: 19,688
- 3250 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- New Carpet and Interior Paint. This hard to find Evergreen Terrace 2 bedroom, 1 bath condominium is conveniently located near bus line, schools, and the medical community. This condominium is at the back of the condominium complex and looks out at trees and the playground. Appliances include range/oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 736
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Rare 1 BR unit in Mary Frances Condo complex. Superb downtown location close to the library and movie theater. Custom interior paid job, Berber carpet. Great views of Downtown and waterfront. A convenient place to live and enjoy. Condo Fee of $461.00 includes $100 Plumbing assessment Condo fee includes garbage, water, sewer. heat common area maintenance and insurance.
Sq. Feet: 572
- 119 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Corner unit - 2 bedroom, 1 bath in Tongass Towers. This unit and the adjoining one at #305 are both for sale. This unit was converted into the 2 bedroom with still plenty of room, 589 sf with lots of storage. HOA fee includes everything except your electric, cable/TV/internet. Great location across from Safeway. Owner will consider owner financing.
Sq. Feet: 589
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Fresh and Bright Marine View Condo with a very nice water view. Nicely maintained with upgrades and a convenient location that makes it incredible. ALL of the furnishings are included including the housewares! This would be an incredible opportunity for a first time home buyer or someone relocating to Ketchikan to create their own living space!
Sq. Feet: 685
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Marine View Condominium with one bedroom, one bath room offers an exceptional view of Tongass Narrow. Remodeled with good carpet and vinyl, kitchen island with seating, wood cabinets, and nice appliances. Windows are vinyl clad and have storm window attached. Enjoy the view and the convenience of this location. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 472
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Fully renovated, clean, fresh and convenient efficiency unit on the fifth floor of the Mary Frances Tower in the heart of downtown. This condo is located on the side of the building overlooking Ketchikan Creek. New appliances recently installed. The condo has been remodeled and repainted in 2016- ready to move into!
Sq. Feet: 348
- E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- Unbeatably priced city lot near City Park, ball fields and downtown. Need a place to park your boat? How about a good spot for a tiny home? If you get this lot, you can invest in your future. Find this unusual opportunity off Lotus street toward the top of East 5th street, marked with signage. Level lot. If you can dream it you can do it. Call for more information now!
Sq. Feet: 7,985
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- New Lower Price! Small but very sweet! This Mary Frances efficiency condominium has been updated and is in excellent shape. New flooring, interior paint and lots of character. Kitchen has granite counters, oak cabinets, range oven, and refrigerator. Very easy to show and well worth looking at. Convenient and affordable living in a secure building.
Sq. Feet: 347
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Perfect for a small studio residence or an office, this third floor Mary Frances efficiency unit is an excellent value. Handicapped accessible building is located within Ketchikan’s downtown core and a few blocks from the cruise ship docks.
Sq. Feet: 347
- 1106 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE FOR LEASE LANDMARK LOCATION ADJACENT TO BERTH 4! This spacious 2,000 square foot, one level commercial building offers prime exposure to your business. Open floor plan will allow you to create a layout and shape your space to meet the needs of your business. Near downtown and just across the street from the cruise ship docks with easy access to the front door. $2,200.00 (+tax) per month.
Sq. Feet: 2,000
- 720 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- SHORT TERM RENTAL: 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Complete with all furnishings, dishes, linens, etc. and everything included; utilities, heat, cable, internet, washer/dryer. A great deck for your BBQ and off street parking. Just bring your suitcase! Near downtown and close to city park. Sleeps up to 8 people! Available dates throughout 2018. $2,000.00 +tax per month with weekly rates also available.