- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail to residential uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this flourishing waterfront community!
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Multi-Use Commercial Building located directly across from Cruise Ship Berth IV and the Pedestrian Promenade. Three Retail spaces on the ground floor with three Water View Apartments above. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location, good visibility, and occupancy.
- 935 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
- Truly amazing home right near downtown Ketchikan. Character, charm and privacy are all part of this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Located in the Highlands Subdivision within walking distance of downtown, the Ketchikan Library, and the Recreation Center. Designed by Bruno Freschi with unique features such as a large number of view windows, open living area, fireplace, sauna, garage, wine cellar, and wood shop. Tile flooring and a large entry. Located on two lots with 1.75 acres
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,200
Lot Size: 76,500
- 898 Lincoln Street - Ketchikan
- Lovely Lincoln Street 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with some amazing features. Vaulted ceilings in the living room, view, family room and great storage. Enjoy entertaining on the great wrap around front deck and new back deck. There is a landscaped, fenced back yard that is very private. This home has been very well maintained and updated recently. The kitchen was updated in 2012. Great family friendly floor plan. Additional storage area.
Sq. Feet: 2,304
Lot Size: 5,396
- 1412 Water Street - Ketchikan
- You'll love this stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located on Water Street. This home has incredible, panoramic views of Tongass Narrows from nearly every room. The house also has a brand new kitchen, recently updated bathroom, hardwood floors, a private backyard deck, garage, and off-street parking. Every inch of this home has been meticulously maintained with tons of beautiful updates. This house won't last long! Schedule a showing today!
Sq. Feet: 2,000
Lot Size: 3,587
- 809 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Make a splash with this commercial lot that puts you front and center on our busy waterfront. This unique parcel is located near the berth IV cruise ship dock, bordered on 2 sides by the promenade and frontage on Water Street. The high traffic location was the former site of the Nordby Building and is ready for new construction with an Army Corp of Engineers Permit in place. Call today for more information
Sq. Feet: 10,150
- 410 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- It’s all about location. Historic and well-maintained triplex on upper Bawden overlooking downtown and Tongass Narrows. This classically styled Ketchikan apartment house is a block from downtown, schools, public fire and police stations and downtown’s busy waterfront. Brand new hardi-plank siding, coin-op washer and dryer and a bunch of extra storage is on-site. Two of the units have million dollar views of Tongass Narrows. Bonus: Artist’s studio or craft area downstairs.
Sq. Feet: 3,346
Lot Size: 4,350
- 11 Creek Street - Ketchikan
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see.
Sq. Feet: 1,558
Lot Size: 15,000
- 501 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Located in the heart of Downtown Ketchikan with one of the finest water and mountain views. Spacious 4BR/2BA home with a 1BR/1BA apartment. Main unit offers a large bath with Jacuzzi tub, laminate floors in the living room and a deck to enjoy the views. Sited on a large 7,289 SF, High Density Zoned parcel that offers room for expansion and is located adjacent to the city playground.
Sq. Feet: 2,393
Lot Size: 7,289
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 501 Pittinger Street - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..Look for a rental property no more. This Tri-plex - walking distance from downtown - has a fantastic rental history. Offering 1 - 1 BR, 1 - 2 BR, 1 efficiency with a great view from all units. Improvements since 2011 include weatherization work, insulation in crawl space and exterior walls, new exterior doors, thermal pane windows, bathroom in unit 3 fully remodeled in 2014, new deck and stairs, water heater replaced in 2017, new deck in 2014. Middle unit has it's own washer/dryer. Unit 1 and 3 share. Home Warranty Included!
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 3,583
- 2337 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- REDUCED....One of the cutest homes on the market. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has so much to offer. Beautifully landscaped yard, deck to entertain and to enjoy the view, open livingroom with lots of natural light, kitchen with pantry area, finished downstairs with 2 bedrooms, bath, laundry, storage and workshop. The roof is approximately 10 y rs old. Energy rated in 2010. Very convenient to the schools. Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,509
Lot Size: 5,000
- 740 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- Excellent earnings history as an established vacation rental property or enjoy downtown living with all the benefits of being in the heart of the downtown corps. This home is a 3BR 2BA property with a 2BR 1BA rental unit below. Separate electric meters. Fantastic views of Deer Mtn and Ketchikan creek as well as Channel views. On site parking located adjacent to home w/an elevated parking deck for 2 vehicles. Built in Sauna in main unit. Interior finish has cedar siding from Herring Bay. Residence is partially sprinkled. Efficient floor plan with modern kitchen. Kitchen has ceramic counter tops. Laminate flooring in main unit w/carpeting in lower unit. Both units have a washer/dryer. Keep the property as a vacation rental; convert it to a long term duplex or live in the upper unit and rent out the lower unit - Buyer's choice.
Sq. Feet: 2,048
Lot Size: 5,460
- 3739 Alaska Avenue - Ketchikan
- Alaska Avenue Home that has so much to offer. 4 bedrooms, l.75 baths with a yard, deck, and parking. Functional floor plan wit a good size living room next to the kitchen and bedrooms on both levels. Small storage/shop for those household projects. Level access from Alaska Avenue and conveniently located next to the hospital, shopping, and schools. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,440
Lot Size: 6,334
- 730 Bayview Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the excellent view from the top of Bayview. This is the last house on the street with parking! Offering beautiful original hardwood flooring and some of the characteristics of the 1920s. Kitchen remodeled with large walk-in pantry, master bedroom, with lots of storage, deck and new roof. Much more to see! Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,568
Lot Size: 5,344
- 1000 Dunton Street - Ketchikan
- Perched above downtown with water views from the open living space to large deck perfect for entertaining. This 3BR/1BA is bursting with charm from hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, tin accent ceilings, updated appliances all in an open floor plan that leads to large view windows and access directly to a generously sized new deck - perfect for entertaining ALL of your friends and family. 2 off-street parking spaces, covered wrap-around porch/entry and more character than your oldest friend. If you love historical charm, great sun exposure and waterfront views - call now for your appointment.
Sq. Feet: 1,260
Lot Size: 7,924
- 1256 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- This home was built in 1908 and all the building materials were hand carried up from the beach before Water Street was built. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spacious kitchen space with small pantry. Wood flooring throughout. A view that encompasses not only Deer Mountain, but stretches all the way to the airport.Two city sized lots that total 9,600 square feet. Plenty of off street parking. Two entrance/exits, one at Gorge Street and one at Sayles Street. Water and sewer is installed on second lot. A classic home that needs a new handy owner.
Sq. Feet: 1,272
Lot Size: 10,515
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- 761 Harris Street - Ketchikan
- Charming three-bedroom, two bath home a very short walk to downtown. This property includes, a fenced yard area, covered back porch and country kitchen. Clean and affordable, this one a one-half story residence will be a fantastic starter home or a perfect downsizing opportunity.
Sq. Feet: 1,048
Lot Size: 4,161
- 332 Upland Way - Ketchikan
- A "Cabin in the Woods" is the perfect way to describe this home. built in 1950 with a concrete perimeter foundation, 9-year-old roof, remodeled bathroom, and interior wood that was sawed right here in Ketchikan, this home is so very charming. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen with vintage cabinets, and a wood stove. HFA heating system and a basement with shop and laundry. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,197
Lot Size: 19,688
- Mayo Lane - Ketchikan
- Nearly 2 acres of beautiful ocean and mountain views! Underground utilities already installed along with a large rock pad ready to build your new home or structure on. Leading up to the lot is a long private driveway with endless landscaping potential to either side of the property. With nearly 2 acres of land you can enjoy the privacy and tranquility of this lot and not worry about anyone building behind you since the lot has borough owned land directly behind it.
Sq. Feet: 77,857
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Rare 1 BR unit in Mary Frances Condo complex. Superb downtown location close to the library and movie theater. Custom interior paid job, Berber carpet. Great views of Downtown and waterfront. A convenient place to live and enjoy. Condo Fee of $461.00 includes $100 Plumbing assessment Condo fee includes garbage, water, sewer. heat common area maintenance and insurance.
Sq. Feet: 572
- 119 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Corner unit - 2 bedroom, 1 bath in Tongass Towers. This unit and the adjoining one at #305 are both for sale. This unit was converted into the 2 bedroom with still plenty of room, 589 sf with lots of storage. HOA fee includes everything except your electric, cable/TV/internet. Great location across from Safeway. Owner will consider owner financing.
Sq. Feet: 589
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Fresh and Bright Marine View Condo with a very nice water view. Nicely maintained with upgrades and a convenient location that makes it incredible. ALL of the furnishings are included including the housewares! This would be an incredible opportunity for a first time home buyer or someone relocating to Ketchikan to create their own living space!
Sq. Feet: 685
- 119 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Remodeled cozy condominium with all the amenities you need! Perfectly positioned along the bus route; centrally-located near shopping, transportation, hospital, hiking trails, and banking institutions. Association offers on-site laundry facilities and parking assignments. Why pay rent when you can have your own property? This one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit on the 8th floor showcases the water view and overlooks Bar Harbor and the airport. Schedule your private showing now!
Sq. Feet: 472
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Fully renovated, clean, fresh and convenient efficiency unit on the fifth floor of the Mary Frances Tower in the heart of downtown. This condo is located on the side of the building overlooking Ketchikan Creek. New appliances recently installed. The condo has been remodeled and repainted in 2016- ready to move into!
Sq. Feet: 348
- 119 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Affordable one bedroom view condominium in the Tongass Towers. This is a perfect condo for anyone needing a clean and comfortable residence with an outstanding water view of Tongass Narrows. Whether you are a seasonal or year-round occupant - you'll love living here.
Sq. Feet: 488
- E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- Unbeatably priced city lot near City Park, ball fields and downtown. Need a place to park your boat? How about a good spot for a tiny home? If you get this lot, you can invest in your future. Find this unusual opportunity off Lotus street toward the top of East 5th street, marked with signage. Level lot. If you can dream it you can do it. Call for more information now!
Sq. Feet: 7,985
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- New Lower Price! Small but very sweet! This Mary Frances efficiency condominium has been updated and is in excellent shape. New flooring, interior paint and lots of character. Kitchen has granite counters, oak cabinets, range oven, and refrigerator. Very easy to show and well worth looking at. Convenient and affordable living in a secure building.
Sq. Feet: 347
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Perfect for a small studio residence or an office, this third floor Mary Frances efficiency unit is an excellent value. Handicapped accessible building is located within Ketchikan’s downtown core and a few blocks from the cruise ship docks.
Sq. Feet: 347
- 2422 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING - Do you have a vision for a small business? Hang your shingle on this 732 square foot commercial condominium. Ready to sell with fantastic retail space, a kitchen, storage, and bathroom. Thinking of trying a café, boutique, or perhaps a small professional practice? Buy it now as it's priced to sell! Dream of your future income with this centrally located opportunity. Look at the space today and you could be starting your destiny tomorrow. Located on the oceanside of Marine View Assoc. HOA dues: $512/mo.
- 1106 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE FOR LEASE LANDMARK LOCATION ADJACENT TO BERTH 4! This spacious 2,000 square foot, one level commercial building offers prime exposure to your business. Open floor plan will allow you to create a layout and shape your space to meet the needs of your business. Near downtown and just across the street from the cruise ship docks with easy access to the front door. $2,200.00 (+tax) per month.
Sq. Feet: 2,000
- 720 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- SHORT TERM RENTAL: 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Complete with brand new furnishings and everything included; utilities, heat, cable, internet, washer/dryer. A great deck for your BBQ and off street parking. Just bring your suitcase! Sleeps up to 8 people! Available OCTOBER 1, 2017 through JANUARY 31, 2018. $2,000.00 +tax. Weekly rates also available.