- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 422/424 Mission Street - Ketchikan
- This mulit-use building is well positioned to take advantage of Ketchikan's consistently increasing cruise ship traffic. The 19,220 SF structure offers 3 retail spaces located Mission and Mill streets and 13 upper level apartments. Recent improvements include a new boiler and various tenant upgrades. This historic building offers a unique opportunity for the a savvy investor.
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 120' of oceanfront on the Tongass Narrows across from Ketchikan Int'l Airport. Get a cash-positive triplex with additional PATENTED TIDELANDS. This property delivers over 3,000 square feet of living space PLUS 2 garages, 4 carports, workshop; and it's all well-equipped with built-in storage. Live on the top floor and have rental income from the two other units with great rental history! Centrally located with an excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of marine life. Commercially-zoned and ready for the savvy investor.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 2813 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A unique opportunity to own this iconic waterfront location. The original home of Bar Harbor Restaurant. This historic site is being offered as a package with the current established business located at Berth IV. Together you get the current restaurant at 55 Schoenbar Court that includes a top of the line commercial kitchen all furniture, fixures, equipment and a beer and wine license + this original site with another commercial kitchen seating for 45 inside and a expansive deck that could be used for a number of functions. Building offers living quarters upstairs...The possibilities are endless, call today for more details.
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- New Price! Incredible opportunity to own this premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. Ground level exposure and convenience for accessibility. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Featuring in floor radiant heat. Includes an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to government offices, clinics and hospital If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 935 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
- Two city lots in the middle of downtown Ketchikan are home to this great 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Over 1.75 acres of land with a large family home. This home has character and charm with large number of view windows, open living area, fireplace, wood stove, ofiice, sauna, garage, wine cellar, and wood shop. Tile flooring and a large entry. Located in the Highlands Subdivision within walking distance of downtown, the Ketchikan Library, and the Recreation Center. Good parking. New Price!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,200
Lot Size: 76,500
- 1305 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Absolutely gorgeous water view 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home and the 1 bedroom, 1 bath lower apartment. Built in 1920 but completely remodeled from the foundation up with attention to every detail. Great high cathedral ceilings in the kitchen with numerous windows to enjoy the stunning view of Tongass Narrows. High-end appliances, quartz countertops, and beautiful wood cabinetry accentuate the kitchen also. Family room, sunroom, and large decks on both levels add to the lovely design of this home. Located within walking distance of downtown Ketchikan. Wonderful natural light to most every room will brighten your days living in this amazing home!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,068
Lot Size: 4,069
- 3321 Ohana Court - Ketchikan
- Built in 1991 and beautifully maintained with no attention to detail spared, the highlights of this three bedroom, three bath home include a large master loft with walk-in closet & 4 piece bath, cathedral ceilings, updated kitchen with new SS appliances, office with separate entrance, many built in cabinets, tile floors. 2 car garage, large yard, plenty of paved parking and nice water views. If that isn't enough there is also a residential elevator.An exceptional home in a convenient and quiet location
Sq. Feet: 3,404
Lot Size: 8,792
- 833 Harris Street - Ketchikan
- Historic architecture meets modern luxury! This 1920’s home, located in one of Ketchikan’s most iconic areas, has been beautifully updated while showcasing the home’s traditional craftsmanship. The three bedrooms and two baths have new energy efficient windows, fresh trim and finishes, updated heating, original built in cabinets and drawers, classic tall ceilings, and a comfortable charm throughout both levels. Old meets new in the kitchen with upscale cabinets, granite counters, and the classic open space from the original design. The enormous laundry pantry has an adjoining mudroom and generous storage space. The attached one bedroom apartment is perfect for rental income, additional guest space, or a summer time B&B. There’s even a 3 garage garage and additional off street parking. Enjoy the prime location on the edge of downtown, just perfect for walking, biking, or an easy commute to work. Spend your evenings on the giant sunny deck with access to your own rainforest paradise in this oversized lot. If you’re looking for everything….this home is waiting for you. Competitively priced at $395,000.
Sq. Feet: 2,319
Lot Size: 11,230
- 1920 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A commercial offering. Early in the last century it was quite common for business property owners to live above their business. An economy of scale, close to work and no upkeep of an additional home, makes sense. 1920 Tongass can provide this situation for you. 2,600 square feet located in the busy West End of Ketchikan. Across the street from two banks, close to the shopping mall and on the bus line. The building has a new metal roof and other recent upgrades. Even an as investment without your business component the property is fully rented for $ 2,400 a month. Call for an appointment today.
- 301-305 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Historic downtown commercial building with two residential units! With oak flooring, built-in bookcases and shelving, the building currently has a four-bedroom and one-plus-bedroom apartment, a large ground-floor commercial space and over 700 sq. ft. of basement storage area. Solid concrete foundation and very easily accessed from the downtown cruise ship traffic.
- 55 Schoenbar Court - Ketchikan
- Bar Harbor Restaurant offers a premier location, well established clientele, unsurpassed reputation for quality cuisine & customer service. The business began in 2001 and is a local and visitor favorite. The excellent Berth IV location offers high seasonal traffic, ample parking, and both inside and outside dining. Price includes business, furniture, equipment & leasehold improvements. Business is also available with the original waterfront location at 2813 Tongass Ave. Offering the option to run two locations, see listing # 18232
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 340 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy Sweet Success with this locally owned and operated coffee & sweet shoppe featuring deliciously creative confections to tantalize your taste buds. Positioned directly across from the cruise ship docks providing a continual flow of customers through the front door. Sweet Mermaids reputation is renown. Established in 2010, seats approximately 40 patrons, offers take out, specialty deserts and more. Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor for their wonderful food and excellent customer service. Sale includes business, FF&E, leasehold improvements and an attractive lease rate. SEAS THIS OPPORTUNITY IN KETCHKAN'S GROWING VISITOR MARKET.
- 501 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Located in the heart of Downtown Ketchikan with one of the finest water and mountain views. Spacious 4BR/2BA home with a 1BR/1BA apartment. Main unit offers a large bath with Jacuzzi tub, laminate floors in the living room and a deck to enjoy the views. Sited on a large 7,289 SF, High Density Zoned parcel that offers room for expansion and is located adjacent to the city playground.
Sq. Feet: 2,393
Lot Size: 7,289
- 2409 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Seller is anxious to sell! Price Reduced! Renovations in this commercial building make it a great value. Multi-use potential with high ceilings, open floor plan, kitchen and great storage. New interior paint throughout and refinished wood floor in the large main floor. Convenient location near the Plaza Shopping Mall and other business. Use your imagination to develop this property into your business location. It would be difficult to find another commercial property with so much to offer at this price! Easy to show.
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- 1256 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- This home was built in 1908 and all the building materials were hand carried up from the beach before Water Street was built. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spacious kitchen space with small pantry. Wood flooring throughout. A view that encompasses not only Deer Mountain, but stretches all the way to the airport.Two city sized lots that total 9,600 square feet. Plenty of off street parking. Two entrance/exits, one at Gorge Street and one at Sayles Street. Water and sewer is installed on second lot. A classic home that needs a new handy owner.
Sq. Feet: 1,272
Lot Size: 10,515
- 1226 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Take this blank canvas and bring your vision to life. This characteristic 1930's Water Street home is an ideal opportunity for one skilled and ready to gain sweat equity. A lot of the hard work is already done! Utilize the detached shed for wood or storage. Front living room area recently remodeled with new windows, sheet rock, and updated wiring for speaker or surround sound system. It's primed for you to pick your finishing touches. Electrical work completed waiting for your favorite lighting fixtures, extra ceiling fans, and outlet selections. With 2 points of entry and multiple walkways onto the property, capitalize on the few original features of the property before this real estate deal is gone!
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,026
Lot Size: 4,502
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Condo fee- $751.00 per month plus $200.00 for plumbing account ( $951.00 ) Condo fees covers water, garbage, insurance of main building, common area. Laundry room is coin operated.
Sq. Feet: 1,104
- 330 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- Bring your tool bag! Work for your own financial freedom with this affordable home. Peek-a-boo water view, on the bus line and walkable to everything downtown. Great square footage and layout with room to grow. Off-street parking and even a spot for the boat!
Sq. Feet: 2,012
Lot Size: 7,728
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Mary Frances Deal, Drastic Price Reduction, $130k to $90k,Three combined ground floor units 1,100 sq. feet, once converted to a Grocery Store and most recently a Day Care.Thriving growing location. Next door to the Museum and across the street from The newly opened Bawden Street Brewing Company.
- 1738 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- A piece of Ketchikan history is evident in this 1920's Cabin on an in-town property on First Avenue. The building on the site will need to be torn down but the site offers a large city lot of 7,804 sf. Rebuild in a great location near shopping, employment and the Plaza Mall.
Lot Size: 7,804
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Rare 1 BR unit in Mary Frances Condo complex. Superb downtown location close to the library and movie theater. Custom interior paid job, Berber carpet. Great views of Downtown and waterfront. A convenient place to live and enjoy. Condo Fee of $461.00 includes $100 Plumbing assessment Condo fee includes garbage, water, sewer. heat common area maintenance and insurance.
Sq. Feet: 572
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Marine View Condominium with one bedroom, one bath room offers an exceptional view of Tongass Narrow. Remodeled with good carpet and vinyl, kitchen island with seating, wood cabinets, and nice appliances. Windows are vinyl clad and have storm window attached. Enjoy the view and the convenience of this location. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 472
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Fresh and Bright Marine View Condo with a very nice water view. Nicely maintained with upgrades and a convenient location that makes it incredible. ALL of the furnishings are included including the housewares! This would be an incredible opportunity for a first time home buyer or someone relocating to Ketchikan to create their own living space!
Sq. Feet: 685
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Fully renovated, clean, fresh and convenient efficiency unit on the fifth floor of the Mary Frances Tower in the heart of downtown. This condo is located on the side of the building overlooking Ketchikan Creek. New appliances recently installed. The condo has been remodeled and repainted in 2016- ready to move into!
Sq. Feet: 348
- E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- Price Reduction! Unbeatably-priced in town lot near City Park, ball fields and downtown. Municipal water, sewer, and electric services available. Need a place to park your boat? How about a good spot for a tiny home? Get this lot to invest in your future. Find this unusual opportunity off Lotus street toward the top of East 5th street, marked with signage. Level lot with bluff. Neighboring parcel has access easement. Call for more information now!
Sq. Feet: 7,985
- 320 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- New Lower Price! Small but very sweet! This Mary Frances efficiency condominium has been updated and is in excellent shape. New flooring, interior paint and lots of character. Kitchen has granite counters, oak cabinets, range oven, and refrigerator. Very easy to show and well worth looking at. Convenient and affordable living in a secure building.
Sq. Feet: 347
- 721 Lotus Street - Ketchikan
- Available November 1, 2018 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Heat Included, Washer/Dryer Hook-ups Located near downtown with easy access to many attractions and local facilities. Adjacent to City Park, Ketchikan Creek & Totem Heritage Center. 1 Year Lease, No Pets, No Smoking. Rent $1,615.00 includes tax. First month and $1,000.00 Deposit
Sq. Feet: 3,740
Lot Size: 7,500
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Unique 2nd floor commercial residence with full kitchen and 3/4 bath, 1 bedroom. Berth 4 water view from living area. 2 separate stair entrances to access apartment. 2 neighboring businesses on the same floor. Ideal for a home business!NO PETS allowed. $1100/mo tax included. Heat, water, garbage included. Long term lease prefered. Application and credit check required. Contact Providence Properties for your showing!
Sq. Feet: 720