- Saltery Point Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Live your dream in this exquisite waterfront estate. Situated on 62 acres, tucked into Naha Bay, Saltery Point is blessed with an unsurpassed location that boasts 2000 feet of water frontage, forest, salmon stream and waterfall. The 6,005 sq. ft, six bedroom, six bath home is built to the highest standards. Five additional buildings offer crew/guest quarters, storage and more. Located 25 miles from Ketchikan via boat or plane with a 70 foot dock that will accommodate either. Turn–key including all FF&E.
- 6702 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Regally sited on approximately one and a half acres, with far reaching views. The 5,066 SF floor plan offers spacious rooms and great flow. Four bedrooms, Three baths, Office, Home Theater, Billiard Room, Play Room, 3–car garage, Guest Quarters, & More. Beautiful landscaping and large cedar decks for outdoor entertaining.
- 209 Loganberry Court - Ketchikan
- Spectacular Oceanfront Executive Home: Located off popular S. Pt. Higgins Rd. Enjoy beachcombing, your own boat ramp to launch your watercraft, stroll magnificant gardens, or just relax on the large deck and take in the panoramic views. Paved circular drive with state of the art greenhouse. This stunning 4BR, 4.5BA, home offers over 5,200 sf of lovely and inviting living area. This estate has hardwood floors, a fireplace, bonus room, fantastic kitchen and beautiful cedar ceilings. One of a kind!
- 142 Raspberry Lane - Ketchikan
- Offering the finest in waterfront living. A private paved driveway leads to this beautiful 3BR/2.5BA home situated on over an acre of meticulously landscaped grounds. Just a few of the many amenities include a private boat ramp, heli–pad and airplane hanger.
- 8 mi N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Island retreat off the grid but close to town with world class fishing and tremendous views out the front window. Beautiful home or could be guest quarters while building a dream home. With 1750+ sf it has 2+ bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths and was built in 1996 by Regency Homes. Completely self contained. 1200 foot sandy swimming beach, 1.58 wooded acres with hiking trails . Great for private home, B&B or wilderness lodge. Truely an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity.
- 16145 Stanley Road - Ketchikan
- You have arrived. This magnificent estate, a true oasis of comfort and charm, sits nestled within Clover Passage and offers top quality design and workmanship. Absolute privacy and breathtakng ocean views remind you of why you live in Alaska. The parcel includes 2.4 acres with 650 lineal feet of waterfront, a sandy and stone beach, dense forest surround, a salmon spawning creek and a stunning waterfall ... all just a few minutes from town. Mid–nineties remodel and 130's charm!
- 3930 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Truly a treasure! Waterfront home with panoramic ocean view and so much more. Well designed interior and exterior with interesting architectural details throughout. 4 bedrooms, 2.75 baths with vaulted ceilings in the entry and dining room, skylights, marble entry, cherry cabinets in kitchen with built–in china hutch, central vac, intercom system, bay windows. Well established landscaping with fenced yard and brick entrance. Watch whales, seals and otters from your front deck.
- 201 Marine View Drive - Ketchikan
- Exquisitely designed and situated, this 4BR/4.5 BA home offers breathtaking ocean views and luxury accommodations. Well appointed with all bedroom suites, large great room/kitchen combination, covered deck opening up to a large fenced yard and spa. Top of the line appliances and built–in entertainment centers. No detail has been overlooked in this beautiful Sea Watch Estates Home.
- 10709 Gena Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED.Quality craftsmanship is evident in this lovely, custom built 3 BR/2.5 BA home. Features: a gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, high end appliances and beautiful cabinetry, that opens up to a grand living room. Flooring through out the home is a Bamboo with an amazing blend of tile and glass bock in the baths. Wonderful use of space with large rooms and attention to every detail. Quiet location and a nice water view.
- 5834 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED Oceanfront home with so much to offer! Watch the whales play in the front yard and enjoy this 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home with 2 bedroom, 1 bath rental unit. Large living room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, large front deck, covered porch, two–car garage and large shop. Excellent potential for bed and breakfast business. This is a well built home on a premium piece of waterfront property. Easy access from Tongass Highway.
- 1231 Pond Reef Road - Ketchikan
- Stunning views from this high bank water front home. Well designed 4BR/2.5BA tri–level home with many custom features. The main living area offers a great room with open beam construction, wood floors and a wall of windows. A spacious deck to relax and enjoy the scenery. Large master suite on the upper level and remaining bedrooms, bath and laundry on the lower. Wonderful family home in an amazing setting
- 275 D2 Loop Road - Ketchikan
- Wonderful 5 bedroom custom family home with with room for everyone in it's 4600 sf. This property was never completed allowing buyer to take advantage of the discount and finish to personal taste. Located just 10 miles from town in quiet park like setting deep on a one acre plus lot. Includes radiant heat fueled by wood and oil boiler. This is a home to see!
- 495 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- You'll enjoy the panoramic views from this 3BR/2.5BA, 2 story home. Featuring a chefs kitchen with granite counter, stainless steel appliances and cherry cabinets. The living /dining room offers cathedral ceilings and large windows to enjoy the views. Master bedrooms en–suite bath offers large double vanity , over sized jacuzzi tub and custom tiled shower. Double garage, family room and quiet neighborhood complete the package.
- 515 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Absolute top of the town view from this 1913 classic Ketchikan home. Restored and remodeled with a super kitchen, four generous bedrooms, two and one half baths, garage, shop and an additional 1400 sq. ft. basement for shop, storage, utility room and more. Birds eye ocean view from the entire home.
- 5852/5854 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just steps from the water, this South Tongass Beach home offers a private and serene setting. Enjoy whale and eagle viewing from your dining room and salmon fishing off the rocks. The main residence is 3BR/1BA with a renovated detached 1BR/1BA apartment that provides additional income or guest accommodations. Efficient wood burning fireplace insert provides year around low cost heat. Large fenced yard and ample parking. Charming home and a beautiful setting.
- 2328 Third Avenue - Ketchikan
- Light, bright, in the city. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath single family home. Recreation room, family room, separate laundry room & pantry. 2–car garage & plenty of parking. Private feel in the center of the Ketchikan's west–end. Close to schools, shopping, fields & walking trails. Stunning water views over a great front yard with your own creek & wishing well. Exquisitely maintained.
- 320 Alder Street - Ketchikan
- 3,500 sq.ft. 6 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Garage fits up 4 cars. 1700 sq.ft partially finished basement. Across from Alder park. Open floor plan with combined living/dining/kitchen with cathedral ceilings. Huge kitchen with center island & stovetop, 2 convection ovens & breakfast bar. Perfect for holiday cooking. Built–in seating along deck overlooking the Narrows. French doors separate family room with 1/2 bath & 6th bedroom or office. Triple sink oversized downstairs bath. Remodeled 5 piece masterbath. A must see
- 1712 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- 522 Sunset Drive - Ketchikan
- Look no further! Sitting on nearly half an acre of landscaped and wooded property with an amazing water view, an open and inviting floor plan, and 5 bedrooms, this home is a dream come true. Fresh and bright interior has plenty of space for entertaining guests, family life, and enormous potential for future plans. The single car garage and large parking area easily accommodate boat parking and multi–car families. New carpet, new windows, tile floor, new furnace. This showcase home is move in ready!
- 3720 Alaska Avenue - Ketchikan
- A place for everything & everybody in this 4 bed/2.5 bath main residence with a 2 bed/1 bath apartment. Completed renovated in 2001. The 30x45' heated shop with a 14' ceiling to store all your toys. The family living area/office is on the main level & the bedrooms are upstairs. The downstairs apartment can easily be converted back to a single family home. Terrific backyard & covered patio on 10,175 square feet of land. Want room in the city? Looking for covered boat parking? This home will fit the bill.
- 2287 Oyster Avenue - Ketchikan
- Picture Perfect Home: Located close to town in a lovely neighborhood, water and island views, landscaped, garage plus boat parking. This home offers 3 BR, 2.5 BA, hot tub with privacy, family room, custom interior paint, office area, vaulted ceilings, well appointed kitchen, convenient pantry area, and many special touches. This property has been well cared for and is move–in ready.
- 7249 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Fantastic property. Over 2 acres of landscaped water view property. Privacy plus with your own backyard waterfall. The roomy country home features four bedrooms, two baths, and a downstairs tv–rec room. Even the master bedroom has a view. Upgrades include a new water system, vinyl windows, and metal roof.
- 73 Clover View Road - Ketchikan
- This gem sparkles with grand views of Clover Pass. Live in the 3 BR, 2BA, 1500SF home and play in the large back yard. Watch nature from your kitchen and keep an eye on your vegetable garden,beware of friendly deer. Plenty of room for the husband and the car in the large detached garage. Store your boat or motorhome on the spacious lot and enjoy Life in Alaska. This home is priced right and is affordable to operate with an efficient Toyo stove and electric heat in the bedrooms. Your dream home awaits.
- 648 Main Street - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING..Lovely Main Street home with private setting. This home has 1 3 bedroom, 2 bath main unit with incredible ocean view, hardwood floors, arctic entry, large front deck, woodstove and updated heating system. Lower unit has a one–bedroom apartment to help with your mortgage payment or as a mother–in–law for family. Off–street parking, playhouse for the children, and a basement for additional storage. New 50–year roof & upgraded electrical.
- 3311 Hawkins Avenue - Ketchikan
- Price Reduced on this Picture Perfect Home! Immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bath home built to 5–star Energy Rating in 2001. Beautiful oak cabinetry and trim, open floor plan with large deck, great view and good sunlight all make this home worth visiting. Easy access off Carlanna Lake Road and close to the schools, shopping and the local hospital. Garage with additional storage, covered parking for the boat or RV, family room, established landscaping, and much more complete the package.
- 94 Bull Pine - Ketchikan
- Size does matter! Fantastic 4 bedroom home is nearly 3,000 square feet of living space and sits on an 18,000 square foot cul–de–sac lot. Detached 2–car garage and plenty of parking in the front, plus a sunny, recently re–graded backyard is fantastic for all kinds of outdoor living! Bonus room, living room, family room .... and a kitchen big enough for the whole gang! Low maintenance metal roof and vinyl siding make this home easy to care for and ready to go. Forest Park subdivision.
- 3850 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- This two story 2,795 Square foot home built in 1981 yields 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for your convenience. It contains a 2 car garage and plenty of room for more off street parking. This is a well spaced family home fit into one of Ketchikan's most desirable family neighborhoods. The Carlanna Lake area is a superb neighborhood and located close to schools, bus routes, shopping, and major transportation such as the ferry terminal and the airport. The property is also is completely ADA accessible.
- 788/790 S Point Higgins - Ketchikan
- Great Financing options for this duplex located in the Borough. 10% down for an owner occupant or 20% down required for an investor purchase. Rates as low as 3.375%. Purchase this duplex and have the tenants pay off your investment. Seasoned rental agreements in place. Gross monthly rental is $2,450 including tax. Tenants pay all utilities. This side by side duplex includes a 10x16 shop/storage unit in back of the property. Lots of room parking your boat or ATV. Large back decks on both units
- 3350 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- Soak in the views from this 4BR/3BA that has room for the whole family and room for a rental. Upstairs offers 3BR/2BA, wrap–around kitchen open to dining area, generous living area to enjoy the wood stove & step out onto the 2nd story deck, enjoy the views while taking a dip in the hot tub. Downstairs offers: 1BR/1BA, full kitchen, W/D, private entrance. Upper & lower units are easily joined/separated. Don't forget 2–car carport, parking for your boat and brand new gutters/snow stops.
- 716 s Point Higgins - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of a raised ranch style two story home containing plenty of space with 2,952 square feet of living(not including the oversized two car garage) and a 17,603 square foot lot. The property contains is a niche single family home built in 1970 that is fully equipped to become a duplex! Not only does it have a cistern but also has a well for those dryer months. The beautiful South Point Higgins Beach is only a short trek from home if you entertain a swim or supreme fishing off of the rocks.
- 3923/3925 Alaska Avenue - Ketchikan
- Quality Construction and an ideal floor plan make this west–end duplex a great value. The upper 2BR/2BA unit offers a spacious living room with a beautiful stone fireplace, lots of windows and large deck. The lower 2BR/1.5 BA unit is currently rented for instant income. The over sized city lot has plenty of on site parking and a detached 2–car garage.
- 517 Revilla Street - Ketchikan
- Lovely craftsman home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and lots of charm. Recent upgrades include windows, light fixtures, and flooring. Original woodwork remains in place with trim and built–ins. Arctic entry, covered porch, and decks make for a very liveable residence. Smaller room upstairs could serve as office. Very well maintained and cared for. Good view and sun exposure.
- 11092 Connie Lane - Ketchikan
- Something special on North Tongass. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath has been very well maintained and has an excellent floor plan. Ranch style home with a level lot, front and back yards, lawn, playhouse, trees, and rock gardens create a beautiful setting. Large family room with custom made built–in shelves for additional storage, woodstove, and vaulted ceilings. Bay window in living room adds to the charm. Large front deck for entertaining and two–car garage.
- 1198 Millar Street - Ketchikan
- Cape Cod style home with incredible charm. Remodeled kitchen with bright décor and tilework. Features include 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, beautiful ocean view, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and much more. Off–street parking and landscaped yard. Master suite is on the lower level. Great family home with outstanding appeal and class. Conveniently located within walking distance of downtown Ketchikan.
- 95 Clover View Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED.Enjoy the water view of Clover Passage from this 3 bedroom, 2 bath family home. Very well maintained, you will enjoy all this single level has to offer. Fireplace in your living room, spacious master suite including double vanity and jetted tub, tile flooring, updated kitchen, large open deck and plenty of parking for your skiff. Backyard offers a wood/storage shed and is beautifully treed while you can enjoy the views from your large front porch.
- 1019 Dunton Street - Ketchikan
- The perfect starter home with an apartment! Conveniently located with a wonderful waterfront view. This 2BR/2BA home also has a nice office, cozy sitting area off the bedroom level, new windows, new roof, new exterior paint, large decks, plenty of on–site parking. The property is beautifully landscaped. The 1BR/1BA apartment generates $600/mo rental income.
- 225 White Cliff Avenue - Ketchikan
- Beautiful historical home with lots of modern conveniences. This 3BR/2BA has a great town/water view from the top of 2nd Ave and White Cliff. The home was remodeled in 1996 with a master suite addition including a delightful jetted tub, complete basement with laundry. Enjoy the water view from the sunroom.
- 5124 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Wonderful Shoreline Drive location with unobstructed water views. 3BR/2BA home with wood stove, 1–car garage, & a large deck. Over 1,344 sq. ft. of living space all on one level, with elevator access from the garage and covered exterior stairs. Well built home with newer metal roof.
- 1940 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- Priced to Sell!! This fantastic, affordable city duplex is the perfect home for those interested in getting part of their mortgage covered or looking for an in–law apartment. Upstairs is a 4 bed/4 bath with an spectacular floor plan and the lower unit is a nice one bedroom and one bath apartment with its own kitchen and laundry. This home is ideal for entertaining, enjoying family time, or just looking out over the spectacular ocean! The master suite has a large jetted tub, walk in closet and a water view.
- 3514 Arnold Avenue - Ketchikan
- Darling home located in the Baranof Area with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1,960 sf of living space. Wood floors, granite counters in the kitchen, large living room, and a sunroom are all part of the package. Well maintained with a yard and good parking. Great curb appeal and a wonderful family home.
- 1810 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Darling west end home with historic charm, water view and your own park. a 2BR/1Ba home with a separate 1BR/1BA apartment . Large 9,600 sq. ft. city lot with mature landscaping , detached 1 car garage, shop and spacious deck. Beautiful wood flooring, leaded glass windows and fireplace in main home.
- 3868 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Well maintained rambler style home, located in a quiet neighborhood. This spacious home features 4BR/2.5BA and a large family room that open up to a private deck. Fenced front yard, newer laminate flooring and wood stove.
- 4033 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- TRIPLEX!! This great opportunity is located at the historic Homestead Dairy at mile 4 on South Tongass. There is a one bedroom apartment, a two bedroom apartment and a three bedroom apartment. All three units have a great rental history and occupy a large commercially zoned lot. Even though this triplex is located out of the city it is hooked up to the Mountain Point water and sewer system.
- 7941 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Love country living? Then this 4 bedroom, 2 bath, open concept living home is the right fit. Beautiful hardwood floors, stunning vaulted ceiling, & wraparound decks. Wood stove and oil baseboard heating, new windows, & new flooring in the kitchen & entry way. Custom wood work throughout. Plenty of storage, including a finished, insulated space under the house currently used as a boat builders shop. Established trails on 9 ACRES of old growth forest that include Alaska State water rights.
- 436 Front Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED.Perched above downtown Ketchikan in a lovely neighborhood this historic home offers water views and easy access to the central business district. Built in 1913 this 4BR/1.5BA home still retains its original hardwood floors, classic details and does have recent upgrades in keeping with the charm. The sellers have had new windows installed, refinished the hardwood floors, and maintained the property. The living area has over 2,000 sf and a roomy basement. Property also offers a 1 car garage.
- 314 Edmonds Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED – Old world charm and craftmanship with the ease of modern renovations – ready for you to move and enjoy. This 3BR/2BA is located right in the middle of historic downtown Ketchikan. Two story living space offers: beautiful front deck, energy upgrades, custom kitchen cabinets, full bathroom on each level, hardwood flooring and front room fireplace. Partially finished basement gives you more built–in storage and a work bench area for your tools and fishing gear.
- 114 Elliot Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Charming Bungalow style home with wonderful water views. Furnished 3 Bedroom Home with a 1 Bedroom apartment. Well appointed home that has previously been operated as a B & B. If you are looking for a business, an investment, or a beautiful residence, you will want to view this property. Also available for sale is an adjacent parcel with garage/shop to complete this package.
- 246 Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Find the privacy that you're looking for in this well–maintained country home. This cozy 3BR/1BA has a kitchen full of cabinets and modern updates, not to mention the updated flooring and paint in the living room. You enjoy summer BBQ's on the front deck and gardening in the sunny plot out back. There plenty of room to park your boat or RV on the large lot. Take advantage of everything this property has to offer and make your appointment today.
- 464 Schoenbar Road - Ketchikan
- Large family home, 5 bedrooms, 1 3/4 bathrooms, in a convenient location near schools and ball parks with an attached shop and deck. Large, attractive kitchen, with attention to detail on the extensive remodel. Main floor laundry room and spacious upstairs bedrooms are the perfect compliment to easy living. Small deck off the master bedroom opens onto the quiet woodside and the front bridge crosses over a babbling creek. This home is priced right and ready to go!
- 148 Stay Court - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED – Peaceful country home with room for the whole family. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has been significantly renovated and well–cared for. Plenty of living room in the house with an open, updated kitchen, all new baths, flooring and a great wood stove to help cut oil costs in the winter. You will also enjoy yard space for the kids, a walk–out open deck for the BBQ and a double garage with room for a shop or storage. Don't forget there is space to park the boat. Call to make your appointment.