- 8630 & 8622 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Executive Styled Home designed to enjoy the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer. Private setting consisting of three waterfront lots affording an amazing ocean view. Attention to every detail with Italian tile flooring, brick fireplace in the living room, Anderson windows throughout to enjoy the views, enclosed deck with barbecue area, large bedrooms and master suite, garages, guest apartment and so much more. Well appointed kitchen with Thermador appliances, granite counters, and large island.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 5,667
Lot Size: 72,871
- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 6675 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Impressive, luxury craftsman-built home, with ocean & mountain views situated on an oversized lot of nearly 1.5 acres. Main floor living w/ dream master suite, office & laundry all on main floor. Splendid great room with wall of windows to marvel at the views & take in the beauty of both day and evening. The great room also enjoys massive stone fireplace and hearth with a gas fireplace insert. Hard wood floors, travertine tiles with high-end carpeting in the bedrooms. Chef’s kitchen granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances though out including a gas range. oven, Bosch Speed Oven/Microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal. The perfect home for entertaining your friends & family to build memories to last a lifetime. Truly a remarkable experience. Pride of ownership at every turn!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,358
Lot Size: 62,627
- 5814 South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Enjoy spectacular water views from almost every room in this beautiful waterfront home. With over 3,725 sq. ft. of flexible living space. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths in the main home and a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on the upper level that can easily be incorporated into the home. The recent improvements include a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, tile floor & stainless steel appliances, renovated bathrooms & gorgeous Brazilian Koa hardwood floors. Brand new decks on two levels of the home to enjoy watching the whales, eagles and fishing fleet. Detached garage and nice fenced yard complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 3,725
Lot Size: 13,476
- 2954 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Inspired by its surroundings, this Cape Cod style home seamlessly blends interior and exterior elements. Perched above the shoreline offering captivating views. Newly constructed 3BR/2BA with reverse floor plan offering optimal water views from every angle. Quality finishes include yellow pine wood flooring, natural quartz counter tops, custom kitchen island & stone gas fireplace. Every inch of the home flows together in harmony to present comfort, warmth and artistry.
Sq. Feet: 1,624
Lot Size: 6,322
- 284 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Contractor's own home! The attention to detail is evident from the moment you approach this custom-built 3,374 square foot beauty. Meticulously maintained four bedroom, three bathroom residence offers ample room for friends and family. Well appointed interior features an open kitchen/dining area, wood floors, unique architectural details, vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows to let in plenty of light. The home is a gardener's dream with a 12 x 30 greenhouse, raised flower beds and lovely landscaping. Large 2-car garage offers additional shop space and a fish processing area. Paved driveway with ample parking and spacious deck.
Sq. Feet: 3,374
Lot Size: 17,787
- 3705 A/B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- South Tongass Duplex with so much to offer. Both units are very well maintained with good sun exposure and updated features. Main unit has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a very large family room. Kitchen has a large island and beautiful wood cabinets. Open floor. Lower apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Remodeled apartment bathroom is lovely. Extra features include decks, garages, lawn and lots of extra parking. Located across from Bugges Beach approximately 3.5 miles from downtown Ketchikan and also on the busline.
Sq. Feet: 3,080
Lot Size: 17,027
- 6366 Rebel Road - Ketchikan
- This spacious residence offers 2,900 sq. ft of living space with 5 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and the flexibility to convert it back to a Duplex now or in the future. The current configuration offers plenty of room for a large family or entertaining. The home offers wonderful ocean views and an additional building for extra parking or future expansion. Features include multi-decks, wood & tile floors and a 4-star energy rating. SELLER IS OFFERING A $ 10,000 CREDIT TOWARDS CONVERTING THE HOME BACK TO DUPLEX AND/OR CARPET ALLOWANCE.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,900
Lot Size: 30,121
- 76 Bull Pine - Ketchikan
- Two-story Forest Park Subdivision home located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac but still only two miles from downtown Ketchikan. This home features a fully-developed 1/3rd acre lot that is flat and ready for landscaping and a big yard - or a large garage or carport. The home features, four bedrooms and two bathrooms with an unfinished area downstairs for more potential living areas or storage. Recent upgrades to bathrooms, flooring as well as interior and exterior paint and fixtures. Lots of attached exterior storage areas as well. Ask your agent today for an appointment!
Sq. Feet: 1,780
Lot Size: 15,097
- 195 Shoup Street - Ketchikan
- We may be holding the keys to your dreams! This beautiful home on Shoup Street has it all. Sitting on the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by trees. This home offers 3 bedrooms (the master loft has a balcony overlooking the property) 2 bathrooms, an open and inviting living room leading into the kitchen, a large kitchen pantry, oversized garage, and a spacious deck perfect for outside entertaining. Cozy up next to the wood stove on those cold rainy nights. Plenty of parking for your cars and boats. Come unlock the doors to your dreams!
Sq. Feet: 1,560
Lot Size: 22,766
- Lot 12B Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of view commercial zoned property at Mile 4 South. Has Borough sewer, water, fire protection. Street access. Can be subdivided. Commercial or residential use.
- Lot 12A Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of commercial zoned view property. Has Borough sewer, water, power, street access. Can be used for residential or multi family. Can be subdivided. Fire protection available.
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 ACRES AT GEORGE INLET! A limited and fortunate opportunity to own your slice of wilderness. The sense of being remote with the perks of paved and maintained road, electricity close at hand. Zoned Future Development, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared lot to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the tranquil waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with mature acreage of beautiful and valuable timber or develop your own neighborhood in the uninterrupted area beyond Herring Cove. Enjoy a bonus of 2 creeks running through the property and South Tongass Highway access. Neighboring properties belong to the State of Alaska, US Forest Service and Cape Fox Corporation. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead and the George Inlet Cannery! Approval to construct certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
- 5891 Roosevelt Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy building your home on this private 1.84 acres off of Roosevelt Road. Partially cleared lot with electricity, city water, sewer available. Minutes from the Coast Guard Base, Mountain Point boat ramp and town.
Sq. Feet: 80,150
- 784 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Affordable two bedroom, two bath mobile home with large attached shop, 1-car garage and bonus one bedroom apartment. You can rent the apartment and nearly cover the mortgage. Huge parking pad has been rocked in - perfect for a boat and extra parking space!
Sq. Feet: 952
Lot Size: 16,043
- 6591 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Tremendous ocean view from this South Tongass lot. Over 21,000 sf of area, building pad in place, electricity available, and access to Mountain Point Water and Sewer. This could be the perfect spot for your new home! Very private with no other homes in view. Looks right out into Tongass Narrows. Whales feed in front and you get to watch all the summer activity on the water.
Sq. Feet: 21,966
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Gain construction time with this expansive .43 acre lot. A cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, (Lot 1, Phase II, corners marked.) Flat & prepared for your dream home with UNDERGOUND utilities, water view potential and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary Beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow a single or duplex unit. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown, the Coast Guard base, and the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Want to start building? Get this lot before it's gone. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 19,052
- Lot 6 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy far reaching views from this Ravenwood Estates building site. The partial is just shy of an acre - .95 acres and has a pad in place and ready to start building. The subdivision was recently paved and offers water and sewer to the lot.
Sq. Feet: 41,416
- 000 Marine View Drive - Ketchikan
- This is where dreams are built. Located in Seawatch Subdivision, near a quiet cul-du-sac, this half acre lot has a commanding view of the ocean and Nichols Passage. The building pad has already been put in by Enright Construction with a 2018 R&M Engineering report on file. There is a beautiful wooded area left for privacy and aesthetics. Launch your boat from Mountain Point boat launch or hop onto the bike path for a 5 minute trip to the beach. Your dream home plans will never find a more perfect lot to call home.
Sq. Feet: 21,594
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of seeing the ocean while living in new construction? Then check out building here, on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 92 Seawatch - Ketchikan
- Are you ready to build your own custom home? This is the lot you have been waiting for, a 1/2 acre flat site with partial pad, water views and Mt Point Water/ sewer available to the lot. Located in Sea Watch Estates, just up the hill from the Mt. Point Boat Launch. Adjacent lot is also available for sale.
Sq. Feet: 21,490
- Lot 84C Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Huge, near-acre sized lot located on Achilles Road inside of Herring Cove. Road access is already present with borough water line just down the road. Gently sloping terrain will make development much easier than most nearby lots. This is a peaceful, private and forested parcel with view potential looking down on Herring Cove and Whitman Creek.
Sq. Feet: 35,378
- Blk 2, Lot 12 Lidgerwood Lane - Ketchikan
- Beautiful piece of property at the top of Ravenwood Rd, south of Ketchikan. Build your dream home on this .43 acre partially cleared lot with water and sewer available. Enjoy the remarkable water and mountain view. The subdivision was recently paved
Sq. Feet: 19,084
- Lot 93 Seaview Drive - Ketchikan
- Sea Watch Estates Subdivision offers premiere building sites. This .38 acre flat lot offers the opportunity for nice water views and an excellent location right across the highway from Mt. Point Boat Launch.
Sq. Feet: 16,631
- Lot 113 Icehouse Lane - Ketchikan
- Residential Seawatch Subdivision lot. This 1/2 acre plus home-site has septic and electricity available. Located near Mountain Point boat launch and just minutes from downtown. The gentle terrain will help in saving development costs.
Sq. Feet: 26,806
- Lot 2 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates Building lot offers a flat site with a pad in place, view potential and water/sewer available. The subdivision is paved to the access road and is in a wonderful location to build your new home
Sq. Feet: 29,021
- Lot 84B Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Excellent building lot nestled inside of Herring Cove and just above Powerhouse Road. Road access is currently present to the lot with municipal water nearby. Gently sloping terrain will allow views of both Herring Cove and the Whitman Creek basin. Quiet and wooded location.
Sq. Feet: 16,103
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED and very motivated Seller... Rarely found vacant lot at Herring Cove, approximately 8 miles south of Ketchikan. Located just above the homes on Powerhouse Rd, this 2.9 Acres can be your's to build your dream home. Enjoy the view of Herring Cove and all of the wildlife as well as the new Whitman Walking Trail very near to this land. Call for more information.
Sq. Feet: 126,324
- 19 Old Homestead Road - Ketchikan
- Tired of not finding what you're looking for? Check out this newly-constructed metal building with in-floor radiant electric heat, two bathrooms, a mezzanine for storage and more parking than you will need. Sheetrock is going up and it's ready for your business venture. Grab the opportunity to influence the final design! Up to 3,200 square feet can be divided into 1 or 2 units. Ocean views on the sunny south-end, with great highway exposure. Schedule your showing now!
Sq. Feet: 3,200