- 8630 & 8622 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Executive Styled Home designed to enjoy the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer. Private setting consisting of three waterfront lots affording an amazing ocean view. Attention to every detail with Italian tile flooring, brick fireplace in the living room, Anderson windows throughout to enjoy the views, enclosed deck with barbecue area, large bedrooms and master suite, garages, guest apartment and so much more. Well appointed kitchen with Thermador appliances, granite counters, and large island.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 5,667
Lot Size: 72,871
- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 284 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Exceptional custom built home. Meticulously maintained four-bedroom, three -bathroom residence offers plenty of room for your friends and family with an open kitchen/dining area, den and a bright and cheery sun room. Well appointed interior with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, a wall of windows and unique architectural details. Features a large 2-car garage, carport, paved driveway, lovely landscaping, spacious decks, greenhouse and many custom amenities. This home offers a 5-star energy efficient rating to keep utility costs low.
Sq. Feet: 3,374
Lot Size: 17,787
- 5351 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- NEW LOWER PRICE Waterfront Shoreline Drive home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Great ocean view, yard, fenced area, and easy access. Two Levels with convenient floor plan and formal dining room. Laminate, tile & wood flooring Gas fireplace in the living room makes for a cozy atmosphere. Deck and off-street parking. This home is approximately 4.5 miles from downtown Ketchikan. If you have ever wanted to live on the ocean this home is your chance!
Sq. Feet: 2,600
Lot Size: 7,615
- 4133 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Great commercial property with three existing rentals - a fourplex, a triplex and a small cabin. Located near Fawn Mountain Elementary and connected to Mountain Point Water & Sewer.
Sq. Feet: 58,245
- 62 Willow Circle - Ketchikan
- Modern and clean throughout, this upper/lower style duplex located on a private cul-de-sac in the Forest Park Subdivision. The main unit upstairs is a three bedroom, two bathroom with upgraded kitchen finishes, laundry room, large deck and all located at street-level with a fenced yard area. The lower unit is an oversized apartment with two big bedrooms, with its own laundry area. A full-sized attached and finished two-car garage below offers room for your vehicles, storage or simply to tinker.
Sq. Feet: 2,512
Lot Size: 21,764
- 6977 Romine Drive - Ketchikan
- This south end home boasts a highly functional floor plan with recently updated features. Wake up each morning to amazing views of the water. Step through immaculate glass french doors to enjoy these views on one of the two newly built decks with access from either the kitchen or master bedroom. Inside, the vaulted ceilings, new carpet and laminate flooring provide a spacious and comfortable place to appreciate time with family or entertain guests. Outside, have confidence in the oil based paint that has been freshly applied to the exterior of this home in 2017 and a 50 year roof installed in 2012.
Sq. Feet: 2,236
Lot Size: 15,502
- 3073 Forss Avenue - Ketchikan
- Large, water view, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom quality-built home with loads of perks. A large party/bonus room, exercise room, loads of storage space, separate garage, large deck and landscaped grassy yard compliment the entire feel of this home. Black topped driveway with ample parking. Close to town and bus line.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,492
Lot Size: 16,000
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 4090 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Shop building on a commercial zoned lot. 2/3 Acre and connected to Mountain Point water and sewer. Concrete slab on grade floor.
- 4061 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- TRIPLEX!! This great opportunity is located at the historic Homestead Dairy at mile 4 on South Tongass. There is a one bedroom apartment, a two bedroom apartment and a three bedroom apartment. All three units have a great rental history and occupy a large commercially zoned lot. Even though this triplex is located out of the city it is hooked up to the Mountain Point water and sewer system.
Sq. Feet: 2,978
Lot Size: 31,127
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
- Lot 6 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy far reaching views from this Ravenwood Estates building site. The partial is just shy of an acre - .95 acres and has a pad in place and ready to start building. The subdivision was recently paved and offers water and sewer to the lot.
Sq. Feet: 41,416
- 000 Marine View Drive - Ketchikan
- This is where dreams are built. Located in Seawatch Subdivision, near a quiet cul-du-sac, this half acre lot has a commanding view of the ocean and Nichols Passage. The building pad has already been put in by Enright Construction and a beautiful wooded area left for privacy and aesthetics. Launch your boat from Mountain Point boatlaunch or hop onto the bike path for a 5 minute trip to the beach. Your dream home plans will never find a more perfect lot to call home.
Sq. Feet: 21,594
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Expansive .43 acre, cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, Phase II. Flat & prepared for your home with UNDERGOUND utilities, a driveway, and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow one and two unit dwellings. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown. Lot 1, corners marked. Bring your house plans. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of only 5 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Lot 7A Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Second largest lot in the Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 7A. Corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Misty Mountain Road. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 14,302
- Lot 10 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Remember your dreams for building can come true in Emerald Forest. Lot 10 is second on the right, once turned onto Anchor Ridge Road from Old Homestead Road. 11,516 square feet of a sloping lot, cleared and prepared for building with underground power, water, and sewer utilities installed to capitalize on the natural scenery. Double the elbow room of a city lot, plus here you can enjoy ocean views, hiking paths, beach access, and quick trips to town. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of a living in new construction? Check out building here on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 84C Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Huge, near-acre sized lot located on Achilles Road inside of Herring Cove. Road access is already present with borough water line just down the road. Gently sloping terrain will make development much easier than most nearby lots. This is a peaceful, private and forested parcel with view potential looking down on Herring Cove and Whitman Creek.
Sq. Feet: 35,378
- Lot 92 Seawatch - Ketchikan
- Are you ready to build your own custom home? This is the lot you have been waiting for, a 1/2 acre flat site with partial pad, water views and Mt Point Water/ sewer available to the lot. Located in Sea Watch Estates, just up the hill from the Mt. Point Boat Launch. Adjacent lot is also available for sale.
Sq. Feet: 21,490
- Blk 2, Lot 12 Lidgerwood Lane - Ketchikan
- Beautiful piece of property at the top of Ravenwood Rd, south of Ketchikan. Build your dream home on this .43 acre partially cleared lot with water and sewer available. Enjoy the remarkable water and mountain view. The subdivision was recently paved
Sq. Feet: 19,084
- Seawatch - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Enjoy building you home among the other beautiful homes in Seawatch Subdvision, south of town. This .72 acre wooded lot is at the top of the subdivision and offers lots of privacy and/or water view. Paved road, corner lot with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 31,236
- Lot 113 Icehouse Lane - Ketchikan
- Residential Seawatch Subdivision lot. This 1/2 acre plus home-site has septic and electricity available. Located near Mountain Point boat launch and just minutes from downtown. The gentle terrain will help in saving development costs.
Sq. Feet: 26,806
- 000 Bear Clan Street - Ketchikan
- Are you ready for your piece of the Alaska dream? Check out these beautiful two parcels located off South Tongass Highway. Amazing water view potential in these adjoining, mostly level lots. Water line and electric service immediately available to the property. Invest in your future by buying both lots for one price! Easy access. Get yourself prepped and ready for this unique opportunity.
Sq. Feet: 22,412
- Lot 93 Seaview Drive - Ketchikan
- Sea Watch Estates Subdivision offers premiere building sites. This .38 acre flat lot offers the opportunity for nice water views and an excellent location right across the highway from Mt. Point Boat Launch.
Sq. Feet: 16,631
- Lot 3 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates building lot has paved access to the property and a partial pad in place. View potential and water and sewer is available to the lot. .76 acres in one of Ketchikan nicest subdivisions.
Sq. Feet: 33,327
- Lot 2 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates Building lot offers a flat site with a pad in place, view potential and water/sewer available. The subdivision is paved to the access road and is in a wonderful location to build your new home
Sq. Feet: 29,021
- Lot 84B Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Excellent building lot nestled inside of Herring Cove and just above Powerhouse Road. Road access is currently present to the lot with municipal water nearby. Gently sloping terrain will allow views of both Herring Cove and the Whitman Creek basin. Quiet and wooded location.
Sq. Feet: 16,103
- No Street Given - Ketchikan
- Lake Road Lot that is easily accessible. Located approximately 8 mile from downtown Ketchikan, this vacant lot is off South Tongass Highway/Wood Road/ Tucked in between other homes it still has a very private setting. Road to the lot. Look for sign.
Sq. Feet: 17,369
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED and very motivated Seller... Rarely found vacant lot at Herring Cove, approximately 8 miles south of Ketchikan. Located just above the homes on Powerhouse Rd, this 2.9 Acres can be your's to build your dream home. Enjoy the view of Herring Cove and all of the wildlife as well as the new Whitman Walking Trail very near to this land. Call for more information.
Sq. Feet: 126,324
- 2600 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Check out this great South Tongass lot with an excellent water view! Spacious 7,463 sq. ft. water view lot with retaining wall for a future home site. This lot is cleared almost entirely with a few choice trees left behind for landscaping. Easy access to and from South Tongass Hwy and plenty of room for building on.
Sq. Feet: 7,463
- Roosevelt Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy living on the south side of Ketchikan and build your dream home on this .25 acre lot located at the 6200 block on Roosevelt Drive. Property has a driveway already, electric and Mountain Point water/sewer available. Combine the adjoining lot 6 that is also for sale for a total of .51 acres. (MLS # 17020)
Sq. Feet: 10,888
- Delano Road - Ketchikan
- Enjoy this .26 acre private lot to build your dream home south of town off of Roosevelt and Franklin Rd. Electric and Mountain Point water/ sewer is available. Adjoining lot off of Roosevelt, Lot 7 is also for sale. Purchase both to have a nice .51 acres of privacy. See MLS # 17019
Sq. Feet: 11,400