- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 284 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Exceptional custom built home. Meticulously maintained four-bedroom, three -bathroom residence offers plenty of room for your friends and family with an open kitchen/dining area, den and a bright and cheery sun room. Well appointed interior with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, a wall of windows and unique architectural details. Features a large 2-car garage, carport, paved driveway, lovely landscaping, spacious decks, greenhouse and many custom amenities. This home offers a 5-star energy efficient rating to keep utility costs low.
Sq. Feet: 3,374
Lot Size: 17,787
- 4133 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Great commercial property with three existing rentals - a fourplex, a triplex and a small cabin. Located near Fawn Mountain Elementary and connected to Mountain Point Water & Sewer.
Sq. Feet: 58,245
- Lot 12A Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of commercial zoned view property. Has Borough sewer, water, power, street access. Can be used for residential or multi family. Can be subdivided. Fire protection available.
- Lot 12B Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of view commercial zoned property at Mile 4 South. Has Borough sewer, water, fire protection. Street access. Can be subdivided. Commercial or residential use.
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 4090 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Shop building on a commercial zoned lot. 2/3 Acre and connected to Mountain Point water and sewer. Concrete slab on grade floor.
- 4061 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- TRIPLEX!! This great opportunity is located at the historic Homestead Dairy at mile 4 on South Tongass. There is a one bedroom apartment, a two bedroom apartment and a three bedroom apartment. All three units have a great rental history and occupy a large commercially zoned lot. Even though this triplex is located out of the city it is hooked up to the Mountain Point water and sewer system.
Sq. Feet: 2,978
Lot Size: 31,127
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
- 5891 Roosevelt Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy building your home on this private 1.84 acres off of Roosevelt Road. Partially cleared and ready to build with still being surrounded by trees. Electricity, city water, sewer available. Minutes from the Coast Guard Base, Mountain Point boat ramp and town.
Sq. Feet: 80,150
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Gain construction time with this expansive .43 acre lot. A cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, (Lot 1, Phase II, corners marked.) Flat & prepared for your dream home with UNDERGOUND utilities, water view potential and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary Beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow a single or duplex unit. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown, the Coast Guard base, and the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Want to start building? Get this lot before it's gone. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 19,052
- Lot 6 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy far reaching views from this Ravenwood Estates building site. The partial is just shy of an acre - .95 acres and has a pad in place and ready to start building. The subdivision was recently paved and offers water and sewer to the lot.
Sq. Feet: 41,416
- 000 Marine View Drive - Ketchikan
- This is where dreams are built. Located in Seawatch Subdivision, near a quiet cul-du-sac, this half acre lot has a commanding view of the ocean and Nichols Passage. The building pad has already been put in by Enright Construction and a beautiful wooded area left for privacy and aesthetics. Launch your boat from Mountain Point boatlaunch or hop onto the bike path for a 5 minute trip to the beach. Your dream home plans will never find a more perfect lot to call home.
Sq. Feet: 21,594
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- 4114 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- .6 Acre lot with access to Mountain Point water and sewer. Commercially zoned so it would be great for a business, residential rental or a home.
Sq. Feet: 26,613
- Lot 10 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Remember your dreams for building can come true in Emerald Forest. Lot 10 is second on the right, once turned onto Anchor Ridge Road from Old Homestead Road. 11,516 square feet of a sloping lot, cleared and prepared for building with underground power, water, and sewer utilities installed to capitalize on the natural scenery. Double the elbow room of a city lot, plus here you can enjoy ocean views, hiking paths, beach access, and quick trips to town. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of seeing the ocean while living in new construction? Then check out building here, on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 92 Seawatch - Ketchikan
- Are you ready to build your own custom home? This is the lot you have been waiting for, a 1/2 acre flat site with partial pad, water views and Mt Point Water/ sewer available to the lot. Located in Sea Watch Estates, just up the hill from the Mt. Point Boat Launch. Adjacent lot is also available for sale.
Sq. Feet: 21,490
- Blk 2, Lot 12 Lidgerwood Lane - Ketchikan
- Beautiful piece of property at the top of Ravenwood Rd, south of Ketchikan. Build your dream home on this .43 acre partially cleared lot with water and sewer available. Enjoy the remarkable water and mountain view. The subdivision was recently paved
Sq. Feet: 19,084
- Seawatch - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Enjoy building you home among the other beautiful homes in Seawatch Subdvision, south of town. This .72 acre wooded lot is at the top of the subdivision and offers lots of privacy and/or water view. Paved road, corner lot with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 31,236
- Lot 113 Icehouse Lane - Ketchikan
- Residential Seawatch Subdivision lot. This 1/2 acre plus home-site has septic and electricity available. Located near Mountain Point boat launch and just minutes from downtown. The gentle terrain will help in saving development costs.
Sq. Feet: 26,806
- Lot 93 Seaview Drive - Ketchikan
- Sea Watch Estates Subdivision offers premiere building sites. This .38 acre flat lot offers the opportunity for nice water views and an excellent location right across the highway from Mt. Point Boat Launch.
Sq. Feet: 16,631
- Lot 2 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates Building lot offers a flat site with a pad in place, view potential and water/sewer available. The subdivision is paved to the access road and is in a wonderful location to build your new home
Sq. Feet: 29,021
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED and very motivated Seller... Rarely found vacant lot at Herring Cove, approximately 8 miles south of Ketchikan. Located just above the homes on Powerhouse Rd, this 2.9 Acres can be your's to build your dream home. Enjoy the view of Herring Cove and all of the wildlife as well as the new Whitman Walking Trail very near to this land. Call for more information.
Sq. Feet: 126,324
- Lake Road - Ketchikan
- Lake Road Lot that is easily accessible. Located approximately 8 mile from downtown Ketchikan, this vacant lot is off South Tongass Highway/Wood Road/ Tucked in between other homes it still has a very private setting. Road to the lot. Look for sign.
Sq. Feet: 17,369
- 2600 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Check out this great South Tongass lot with an excellent water view! Spacious 7,463 sq. ft. water view lot with retaining wall for a future home site. This lot is cleared almost entirely with a few choice trees left behind for landscaping. Easy access to and from South Tongass Hwy and plenty of room for building on.
Sq. Feet: 7,463
- Roosevelt Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy living on the south side of Ketchikan and build your dream home on this .25 acre lot located at the 6200 block on Roosevelt Drive. Property has a driveway already, electric and Mountain Point water/sewer available. Combine the adjoining lot 6 that is also for sale for a total of .51 acres. (MLS # 17020)
Sq. Feet: 10,888
- Delano Road - Ketchikan
- Enjoy this .26 acre private lot to build your dream home south of town off of Roosevelt and Franklin Rd. Electric and Mountain Point water/ sewer is available. Adjoining lot off of Roosevelt, Lot 7 is also for sale. Purchase both to have a nice .51 acres of privacy. See MLS # 17019
Sq. Feet: 11,400