- 4966 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Former bank Branch located in a high demand, high traffic location, 4 miles West of downtown Ketchikan. Property fronts N. Tongass Highway and is located w/in 1/4 mile from Wal*Mart. Well maintained 5,293 SF building sits on approx 1.4 acres of manicured, landscaped property includes 42 paved parking spaces, concrete sidewalks plus a 1,200 SF 4-lane drive through with a covered canopy. Heat is provided by oil fired forced air boiler. HVAC system provides A/C. Water is provided by on site subterrean cistern and sewer is septic system connected to an ocean outfall. As configured property is ideally suited for conversion to; General Office space for single or multiple tenants; retail space; restaurant; professional office space; medical center or drive through coffee shop. Property is priced to sell and offers exceptional opportunity for existing local business seeking to relocate to West End or new business entering the Ketchikan seeking to capitalize on high demand, high traffic location.
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 10741 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- One of the last big parcels of beach property on North Tongass Highway. This tract of nearly three and a half acres of residentially-zoned ocean front property enjoys a private beach and good terrain. 180 degree views of North Gravina, Guard Island and Cleveland Peninsula. Development potential for 10 building lots. This is an excellent opportunity for expansive privacy or profitable development.
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 15977 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Incredible North End Clover Passage Waterfront Home. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a spacious kitchen and open floor plan that gives this home an abundance of quality living space. Newer construction and attention to detail. Wood flooring throughout, vaulted ceilings, lovely light fixtures, large laundry room and other design details. Covered decks make it easy to enjoy the amazing ocean view. Whales and seals right in your front yard! The property has an upper pad for parking or a garage. The property has deep water in front for possible future dock.
Sq. Feet: 3,056
Lot Size: 32,411
- 1100 North Point Higgins Road - Ketchikan
- Alaska-sized six-bedroom, four and one-half bath custom water view home overlooking Clover Passage. With over 6,000 square feet of living space this home offers on the two upper floors a custom island kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, an oversized master suite with a walk-in closet, formal dining area, formal living room with cathedral ceilings and huge family/TV rooms. The ground floor offers separate family and living areas, a full bathroom and two more bedrooms. A small custom kitchen on the ground floor could also give you options for a B&B or a separate apartment. Vinyl windows, Hardy-Plank siding and a metal roof makes the exterior nearly ‘bullet-proof’ for our SE Alaska weather.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 6,393
Lot Size: 31,002
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED on this Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floor plan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds. Perfect for vacations stays and fishing adventures!
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 11119 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- This multi-use commercial building sits on a 40,200 sq. ft. (.92 acre) lot with an outstanding water view. Although it is currently being used as a restaurant & bar, there are many other possible uses! The building offers plenty of storage and living quarters for the owner. Big parking lot with room for extra development. Partial owner financing available. Borough dispensary restaurant liquor license sold separately for $69,000.This one is a must see!
- 10629 Paulf Road - Ketchikan
- What a waterfront view! Meticulously-maintained two-story four bedroom, two-and- three-quarter bath home located just steps from the oceanfront on Paulf Road. Spacious kitchen with updated appliances and large dining and living rooms with great views. Lower floor master suite area with its own bath and private second living room. Attached heated 2-car garage with built-in shop benches. Freshly-painted and tons of storage throughout the home. Functional floorplan that could easily be converted to a duplex or B&B option. Fully-landscaped yard with wood shed and established cherry and apple trees. A quiet setting with beautiful ocean views from both upper and lower decks. A truly great place to call home!
Sq. Feet: 1,846
Lot Size: 16,000
- 14820 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- New Construction home with the finishing touches just being completed! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home has radiant in floor heat, beautiful granite counter tops, slate floors, and sits on a peaceful north end lot with a creek and greenbelt. The spacious master suite has large windows to enjoy the view, an attached loft living area, and an amazing spa bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, double vanity, and a custom made walk in shower.
Sq. Feet: 1,823
Lot Size: 15,729
- 12648 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Solidly built and well-maintained three bedroom, two and one half bath home near Cranberry Road. Located in a highly private setting, this ranch-style home enjoys over 2,300 square feet of living area over one floor with oversized bedrooms and closets, tiled flooring in entryway and kitchen and a travertine stone fireplace. Large picture windows bring in loads of natural light into the kitchen and living room's open floor plan. A huge lot of nearly one acre offers privacy and parking.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,359
Lot Size: 35,580
- 233 Cranberry Road - Ketchikan
- Three-bedroom, two and one-half bath Cranberry Road view home with numerous recent upgrades. Sweeping 180 degree water views of Vallenar Point, Prince of Wales Island, across Clarence Straits and beyond. Two-story design with a full garage and workshop space, flat and level surrounding yard area and a large front deck. Upgrades include new kitchen counter tops, interior paint, heat pump cooling and heating system, on demand water pump and two new PVC water cisterns. 4-star plus energy rating.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,710
Lot Size: 16,853
- 9125 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
- 667 D-2 Loop - Ketchikan
- Delightful split-level four bedroom, two bathroom home on private D-2 Loop Road north of town. Light and bright floorplan with spacious living room, dedicated dining area and kitchen with plenty of storage. Large bedrooms and bathrooms and double decks to take in the peekaboo water and mountain views. Detached 2-bay heated garage adds to the value. Architecturally appealing multiple terraced side decks, custom stonework walkways, established landscaping and bonus large shed for additional storage or office space. A great place to call home!
Sq. Feet: 1,706
Lot Size: 28,460
- 16270 Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...The private setting of this Waterfall Subdivison home offers room for your entire families outside activities. The three bedroom, two bath home is sited on almost a full acre of flat land. There is a fenced are for your dog and loads of parking. This home has wood floors, kitchen with lots of storage and a bonus room downstairs with wood stove. Attached 2 car garage complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,770
Lot Size: 42,689
- 10543 Collins Road - Ketchikan
- It's rare to find such a beautifully renovated cabin. Open, light, with all the functionality you need and the garage and shop you want. Nearly a half-acre of cleared, level ground to park all your toys. Beautiful vinyl plank flooring and tile throughout this home for easy cleaning. Canyon Creek Birch cabinets with soft close drawers, fully adjustable mechanisms and 3" thick hickory butcher's block countertops. Recessed lighting, custom storage, and a wood stove make it all ready to be your super cozy sanctuary. Covered deck, grassy yard, established low-maintenance landscaping and green belt help with privacy and provide wonderfully usable outdoor space. Located about 10.5 miles north of city, walkable to grocery store, bus line, and walking trails. There's more! Come see for yourself!
Sq. Feet: 1,656
Lot Size: 19,226
- 16450 Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- Perfectly maintained Waterfall Subdivision home. Large lot offering a private setting. 3 bedroom 1 bath with a separate laundry room. Large country kitchen and a separate dining area. Beautiful laminate flooring, a separate entryway and an airtight wood stove. Small heated shop for your tools, wood shed to keep your firewood dry and a fenced yard for pet. Must see.
Sq. Feet: 1,448
Lot Size: 37,026
- 10353 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Country duplex located near the Mile 10 mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom, one bath units on each floor. Both units have full baths, washer-dryer connections and covered decks. The property enjoys a large detached garage/shop with full concrete floor and the lot offers plenty of exterior parking.
Sq. Feet: 1,749
Lot Size: 16,204
- 12023 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two-story, three bedroom country home located just past Pond Reef Road. Sunny oversized lot with large yard area in back on the water side of the house along with two large decks. Large workshop area (formerly a garage) in the daylight basement offers storage and/or project space. Covered front door entry in front makes it easy and dry to unpack groceries, kids or the family dog.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,427
Lot Size: 35,286
- 202 Christopher Road - Ketchikan
- Brand new “2018” construction house offers 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and a large island. Vaulted ceilings and laminate flooring throughout with two covered porches. Sitting on a large flat lot with a 12x20 detached workshop and mature apple trees. Located close to Knudson Cove boat launch and North Point Higgins Elementary school.
Sq. Feet: 1,200
Lot Size: 15,180
- Tract D N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Private and secluded nearly half-acre waterfront lot with a heavenly half-moon sandy beach. Stunning views of Betton, Hump and Back Islands and adjacent to Settlers Cove State Park. You will not find a nicer and more private waterfront parcel for a home, cabin or simply your own place to picnic.
Sq. Feet: 20,038
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- This commercial condo has a 1,510 sq. ft. main floor, plus a 768 sq. ft. mezzanine level. Heated office/public area with bathroom. Large shop behind office has an automatic roll-up door for access. Extra heavy wiring present for welding, etc. New metal roof, gutters and insulation installed in 2011. Designated parking in both the front and rear for customers and employees.
- 407 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Dockside Galley in Knudson Cove is for sale and offers a profitable, business for a motivated new owner. The business in Knudson Cove along with the Dockside Galley in Saxman are both for sale. Locally owned and operated, this restaurant has a large customer base and stable business operation. This sale will include the building and all equipment located onsite. Turn-Key operation for someone to take over this profitable and respected Ketchikan business. Known for consistently excellent customer service and lunch/dinner fare.
- 411 Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Oversized country lot located off of South Point Higgins Road, this private and nearly one-acre parcel enjoys and newly installed driveway, 100 amp electrical service, house rock pad, electrical and satellite system, a separate RV parking stall with a 30 amp electrical service and a new septic system designed for a three bedroom home. Bonus: a 28 foot 5th-wheel trailer is included!
Sq. Feet: 41,818
- 5000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Adjoining vacant lots, total of 10,000sf, flat, cleared, zoned CG. Located just off N. Tongass Hwy. near WalMart & Karlson Motors. Exisiting road access.
Sq. Feet: 10,000
- N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Acreage north of Ketchikan close to Clover Pass Resort and Knudson Cove Marina. Build your dream home with lots of privacy remaining on this 1.62 acres. Located Approximately 14 miles from town just past Higgins Spur road and before Clover Pass church. Just off the highway with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 70,567
- 14000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Acreage north of Ketchikan close to Clover Pass Resort and Knudson Cove Marina. Build your dream home with lots of privacy remaining on this 1.62 acres. Located approximately 14 mile from town just past Higgins Spur road and before Clover Pass Church. Just off the highway with electric available
Sq. Feet: 70,567
- NSA Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Wooded residential building lot on Strawberry Road. Electricity is available at the lot. Topography is rolling hillside with small bluff. Potential views from the bluff site. Zoning is RS Zoning allowing Single family and Duplexes. Front and Side Yard Setbacks is 15 feet rear setback is 20 feet. Lots of room on this property to develop your dream home with lots of privacy.
Sq. Feet: 49,223
- Lot 27E Pond Court Road - Ketchikan
- Great lot on Pond Court, just off Pond Reef Road. Power and road access is available to the property. Gentle terrain will save on development costs.
Sq. Feet: 19,425
- Lot 14G Wildwood Ct. - Ketchikan
- Just over a half acre water view building lot on Wildwood Court. Great view lot for building of your dream home. This subdivision has covenants in place for added protection for your property values. The road is in and power is available on-site.
Sq. Feet: 22,748
- Blk 7, Lot 5 Snow Goose Road - Ketchikan
- Build a nice get-away cabin on this wooded lot north of Heron Lane. Offering .59 acres, secluded area. Relax while enjoying the wilderness all around you.
Sq. Feet: 25,724
- 5105 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE NOW through September. Just bring your suitcase! SHORT-TERM Rental: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath. Furnished, includes all utilities and internet. Washer/Dryer access, Large Deck, View of the Narrows and plenty of parking. Mile 5 N. Tongass Hwy. $2,000.00 per month.