- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floorplan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds.
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 34 Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- 4 BR 2BA beautifully landscaped home w/newer 5-car attached garage. This property has something for her and something for him. Open floor plan. Fantastic views from LR, Kitchen, and dining room. Huge master suite 24'X34' includes large craft/hobby rm, walk-in closet and master bath. 3 BR up & 1BR down. Large walk around deck in front leads out to landscaped yard. New in 2016, furnace and covered water tank. Garage built in 2011. 2X Overhead garage doors 16'Wx9'T. Every man DREAM
Sq. Feet: 3,026
Lot Size: 33,896
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 14820 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION CUSTOM HOME 2 bedroom 2 bath home featuring radiant in floor heat, granite counter tops, slate floors, large walk in tiled shower and Jacuzzi. Located next to a creek and greenbelt for privacy.
Sq. Feet: 1,823
Lot Size: 15,729
- 10319 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Fantastic and completely renovated four bedroom, two-and-one- half bathroom light and bright home with modern fixtures and finishings and hand-selected custom wood trim throughout. Generous chef’s kitchen with beautiful custom counters, loads of storage and nearly-new appliances. Beautifully finished modern bathrooms and three generous heated garage spaces. Additional upstairs space can be converted to more bedrooms if desired.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,301
Lot Size: 22,680
- 9125 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
- 11043 Victorson Court - Ketchikan
- VIEW HOME. Great value with this beautiful Victorson Court ocean view home. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a wonderful floor plan. Light and bright with family room, fireplace, new front porch, back deck, and 2-car garage. Large front yard and a great neighborhood. Easy access from North Tongass and only 11 miles from downtown Ketchikan. Enjoy country living at its best!
Sq. Feet: 1,998
Lot Size: 15,008
- 16270 Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...The private setting of this Waterfall Subdivison home offers room for your entire families outside activities. The three bedroom, two bath home is sited on almost a full acre of flat land. There is a fenced are for your dog and loads of parking. This home has wood floors, kitchen with lots of storage and a bonus room downstairs with wood stove. Attached 2 car garage complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,770
Lot Size: 42,689
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- Large, beautiful shop located near Refuge Cove! North end convenience close to marinas. No more looking for winter boat storage! Insulated metal building zoned heavy industrial. 2 bays with 14ft roll up doors; open, bright, and tons of space. Drive into 3600 sq. ft. on the main floor with office and 2 half bathrooms. Enjoy plenty of storage space from the two built in mezzanines. 3 water heaters, independent cistern & septic tank. 3 utility doors for plenty of in-out accessibility for you or your customers. HOA dues =$350/month; includes insurance and snow removal. This building is Ready for business! Excellent opportunity for marine work, mechanical trades or a supply company. Make your dream shop or business a reality!
- 12023 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two-story, three bedroom country home located just past Pond Reef Road. Sunny oversized lot with large yard area in back on the water side of the house along with two large decks. Large workshop area (formerly a garage) in the daylight basement offers storage and/or project space. Covered front door entry in front makes it easy and dry to unpack groceries, kids or the family dog.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,427
Lot Size: 35,286
- 3817 Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Three bedroom, one and a half bath single level home sited on a 9,316 sf city lot. Mature landscaping and private back yard. This homes offers a large updated kitchen, family room with wood stove and a beautiful fireplace in the living room. Attached one car garage and the gardener in the family will love the attached greenhouse.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,910
Lot Size: 9,316
- 4770 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Charming and delightful two bedroom water view home located on the North side of the city. Two entrances to the property include one off of the highway and one off of Bucey Lane. This home offers a garage, additional off street parking, fresh paint throughout and is clean as can be!
Sq. Feet: 998
Lot Size: 13,639
- 123 Christopher Road - Ketchikan
- Country four bedroom, two bathroom Lindal cedar home. Large decks for entertaining with dual sliding doors for easy access. Plenty of parking and an extra driveway off of the adjoining road of this corner lot. Located close to North Point Higgins school and Knudson Cove boat launch for added convenience. )
Sq. Feet: 1,724
Lot Size: 26,251
- Lots 45 & 46 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two adjoining residential building lots totaling over three acres. Each lot has gentle terrain and is easily accessible by driveway from North Tongass Highway. Zoned residential with excellent development possibilities. Lots sold together.
Sq. Feet: 134,906
- 11234 Alderwood Street - Ketchikan
- Solidly-built and properly maintained two-plus bedroom home on the north end of town! This 1,210 sq. ft. home with metal roof and attached 1-car garage offers many possibilities. Spacious living room, large master bedroom and an open concept kitchen with water views. Large wraparound deck for easy entertaining. Keep this home as an income property and use the extra large building pad on upper portion of the lot as a excellent building site for your future home with great water views. Includes hot tub with its own enclosed veranda along with an amazing greenhouse wired for electricity that gets great sun exposure. Plenty of room for boat and vehicle parking and located on a quiet residential street north of town.
Sq. Feet: 1,450
Lot Size: 26,013
- 14005 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- This light and bright 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom country home has a long list of valued features. The kitchen is huge and includes all appliances. The living room has a gas insert in the garnet encrusted stone fireplace. Amazing fenced yard perfect for pets and active kids and for parking your boat or RV. The roof was replaced in 2017 and the house has countless other custom improvements. A great house to call home!
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,344
Lot Size: 9,988
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- This commercial condo has a 1,510 sq.ft. main floor, plus a 768 sq. ft. mezzanine level. Heated office/public area with bathroom. Large shop behind office has an automatic roll-up door for access. Extra heavy wiring present for welding, etc. New metal roof, gutters and insulation installed in 2011. Designated parking in both the front and rear for customers and employees.
- Block 8 Imhoff Avnue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 126,687
- Block 9 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 112,282
- Block 10 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 81,882
- 5000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Adjoining vacant lots, total of 10,000sf, flat, cleared, zoned CG. Located just off N. Tongass Hwy. near WalMart & Karlson Motors. Exisiting road access.
Sq. Feet: 10,000
- 142 Misty Marie Lane - Ketchikan
- Gateway Yacht Condominium. 901 sq. ft. of ground level shop and storage with loft area of 440 sq. ft. Large electric roll up door and man door. Concrete floor and insulated walls. Condominium #18 is also for sale for double the square footage in adjoining space.
- N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Acreage north of Ketchikan close to Clover Pass Resort and Knudson Cove Marina. Build your dream home with lots of privacy remaining on this 1.62 acres. Located Approximately 14 miles from town just past Higgins Spur road and before Clover Pass church. Just off the highway with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 70,567
- 15492 Betton View Lane - Ketchikan
- Private wooded residential building lot with water view potential. Very near Knudson Cove Marina and overlooking Clover Passage, a perfect place to build a new custom home. Easy road access and electrical, phone and cable in at the street.
Sq. Feet: 26,982
- 15991 Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Incredible unencumbered ocean view from this North Tongass lot. Cleared property with bench lands to help on your build. This is a great option for an owner-builder or someone looking to invest in land. Get nearly a 1/2 acre and make your American dream come true!
Sq. Feet: 18,457
- NSA Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Wooded residential building lot on Strawberry Road. Electricity is available at the lot. Topography is rolling hillside with small bluff. Potential views from the bluff site. Zoning is RS Zoning allowing Single family and Duplexes. Front and Side Yard Setbacks is 15 feet rear setback is 20 feet. Lots of room on this property to develop your dream home with lots of privacy.
Sq. Feet: 49,223
- Lot 27E Pond Court Road - Ketchikan
- Great lot on Pond Court, just off Pond Reef Road. Power and road access is available to the property. Gentle terrain will save on development costs.
Sq. Feet: 19,425
- Lots 16-21 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 30,000
- Blk 7, Lot 5 Snow Goose Road - Ketchikan
- Build a nice get-away cabin on this wooded lot north of Heron Lane. Offering .59 acres, secluded area. Relax while enjoying the wilderness all around you.
Sq. Feet: 25,724