- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5+ acres of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV engineer's drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 4966 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Former bank Branch located in a high demand, high traffic location, 4 miles West of downtown Ketchikan. Property fronts N. Tongass Highway and is located w/in 1/4 mile from Wal*Mart. Well maintained 5,293 SF building sits on approx 1.4 acres of manicured, landscaped property includes 42 paved parking spaces, concrete sidewalks plus a 1,200 SF 4-lane drive through with a covered canopy. Heat is provided by oil fired forced air boiler. HVAC system provides A/C. Water is provided by on site subterrean cistern and sewer is septic system connected to an ocean outfall. As configured property is ideally suited for conversion to; General Office space for single or multiple tenants; retail space; restaurant; professional office space; medical center or drive through coffee shop. Property is priced to sell and offers exceptional opportunity for existing local business seeking to relocate to West End or new business entering the Ketchikan seeking to capitalize on high demand, high traffic location.
- 10741 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- One of the last big parcels of beach property on North Tongass Highway. This tract of nearly three and a half acres of residentially-zoned ocean front property enjoys a private beach and good terrain. 180 degree views of North Gravina, Guard Island and Cleveland Peninsula. Development potential for 10 building lots. This is an excellent opportunity for expansive privacy or profitable development.
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1100 North Point Higgins Road - Ketchikan
- Alaska-sized six-bedroom, four and one-half bath custom water view home overlooking Clover Passage. With over 6,000 square feet of living space this home offers on the two upper floors a custom island kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, an oversized master suite with a walk-in closet, formal dining area, formal living room with cathedral ceilings and huge family/TV rooms. The ground floor offers separate family and living areas, a full bathroom and two more bedrooms. A small custom kitchen on the ground floor could also give you options for a B&B or a separate apartment. Vinyl windows, Hardy-Plank siding and a metal roof makes the exterior nearly ‘bullet-proof’ for our SE Alaska weather.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 6,393
Lot Size: 31,002
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED on this Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floor plan. Thoughtfully designed to be single family, duplex or the perfect Bed & Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds. Perfect for vacations stays and fishing adventures!
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 649 D-2 Loop - Ketchikan
- Stylish 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home located on nearly .75 Acre on highly desirable D-2 Loop Rd. Second floor master suite features vaulted ceiling, radiant in-floor heating, private bath with jetted tub, 3 walk-in closets and your own private deck with French doors and views of Tongass Narrows. Bedroom #2 and Bedroom #3 located on second floor along with a full bath. Smaller office/TV room is also located on 2nd floor or this could be converted to a 4th bedroom. Main floor includes living room, ½ bath, kitchen & dining room, utility room, plus a theater room and a utility room with washer/dryer. Living room has double French doors that lead to a large front deck and steps to the expansive front yard. LR heat is provided by Earth Wood Stove and oil-fired baseboard heating. Kitchen/dining room is located adjacent to LR and has doorway leading to exterior deck. Kitchen has fashionable wood cabinetry with ample Formica counter tops enough for any gourmet cooking project. Front entry is off the kitchen into a large entryway with 9’ ceiling. From the entryway you can enter the main house to the left or proceed straight into a utility room with W/D and the boiler or turn right into the theater room. Theater room is wired for stereo sound and satellite TV. Heated garage is adjacent to the Theater room. With nearly .75 acres of property there is lots of room for storage of your boat or RV. There is a 12’ X 12’ storage shed perfect for yard tools and the lawnmower. Plenty of landscaping area for the gardener or anyone with a green thumb. Trees surround the property and give a sense of privacy and country living. Stylish and private, this D-2 property will is the perfect setting for building great family memories.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,753
Lot Size: 30,882
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 14820 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- New Construction home with the finishing touches just being completed! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home has radiant in floor heat, beautiful granite counter tops, slate floors, and sits on a peaceful north end lot with a creek and greenbelt. The spacious master suite has large windows to enjoy the view, an attached loft living area, and an amazing spa bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, double vanity, and a custom made walk in shower.
Sq. Feet: 1,823
Lot Size: 15,729
- 233 Cranberry Road - Ketchikan
- Three-bedroom, two and one-half bath Cranberry Road view home with numerous recent upgrades. Sweeping 180 degree water views of Vallenar Point, Prince of Wales Island, across Clarence Straits and beyond. Two-story design with a full garage and workshop space, flat and level surrounding yard area and a large front deck. Upgrades include new kitchen counter tops, interior paint, heat pump cooling and heating system, on demand water pump and two new PVC water cisterns. 4-star plus energy rating.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,710
Lot Size: 16,853
- 9125 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
- Newer 3,000 ft2, three bedroom, 1.5 bath Northside home, overlooking Tongass Narrows. 14'x22' master bedroom. Woodstove & new Toyotami Laser 73 diesel heat. Garage slab ready to build on. House expected to be completed early September, with new carpet & laminate flooring, doors & trim. 5- Star energy rating. Salmon stream just below property on Federal land.? ?Second house pad, driveway & DEC approved septic tank in place & ready to build on. 9125 Heron Lane PROPERTY TAXES $1300/year - NO STATE TAXES - CITY SALES TAX (goods & services)
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
- 79 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Reduced!! Great north end home. 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, open kitchen, separate mud room entrance, large deck, large yard, and usable flat lot. New spa on back covered deck, dual heating (monitor and electric baseboard), and of lots of parking for a boat. A must see that won't last long.
Sq. Feet: 1,628
Lot Size: 15,000
- 5526 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Spacious four bedroom, two bathroom home just a short drive from town with a country living feel. Enjoy the large kitchen and open living room with partial water views for easy entertaining. Relax on the expansive partial-covered decking to view wildlife and the resident deer in the area. Plenty of parking for toys and boats. Tons of space for a family-friendly layout and a huge basement for tons of additional storage. Enjoy the privacy of the extra large, grassy backyard with firepit area and hiking trail right out your doorstep. Currently run as a B & B.
Sq. Feet: 2,186
Lot Size: 14,437
- 667 D-2 Loop - Ketchikan
- Delightful split-level four bedroom, two bathroom home on private D-2 Loop Road north of town. Light and bright floorplan with spacious living room, dedicated dining area and kitchen with plenty of storage. Large bedrooms and bathrooms and double decks to take in the peekaboo water and mountain views. Detached 2-bay heated garage adds to the value. Architecturally appealing multiple terraced side decks, custom stonework walkways, established landscaping and bonus large shed for additional storage or office space. A great place to call home!
Sq. Feet: 1,706
Lot Size: 28,460
- 10543 Collins Road - Ketchikan
- RARE beautifully renovated cabin. Open, light, clean, functional home you need and the shop/garage you want. Welder-approved 33'x29' shop with concrete slab, equipped with 220-amp power, floor drains and wood stove. Nearly a half-acre of cleared, level ground. Beautiful vinyl plank flooring and tile throughout for easy living. Canyon Creek Birch cabinets with soft close drawers, fully adjustable mechanisms and 3" thick hickory butcher's block countertops grace the new kitchen. Recessed lighting, custom storage, and a wood stove make it all ready to be your super cozy sanctuary. Forced air heat also available for quick warm-ups. Covered deck, grassy yard, established low-maintenance landscaping, drainage, and green belt help with privacy and provide wonderfully usable outdoor space. Parking for all your toys. Located about 10.5 miles north of city, walkable to grocery store, bus line, and walking trails. There's more! Come see for yourself!
Sq. Feet: 1,176
Lot Size: 19,226
- 345 Copper Road - Ketchikan
- Single-level country home just off of North Point Higgins Road and very near North Point Higgins Elementary School. Nestled in a private setting, this three bedroom, one bathroom residence enjoys a large covered entry porch, attached 2-car garage and a sunny side yard with bbq deck. Super clean throughout, this home offers vaulted ceilings, newer flooring, energy efficient vinyl windows, cisterns, gutters, heating and water tanks - all less than a year old.
Sq. Feet: 1,144
Lot Size: 15,180
- 880 Mizzen Lane - Ketchikan
- North Tongass 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with open living areas and a large master bedroom suite with master bath. Vaulted ceilings in the living room with large windows allowing a bright and cheerful setting. Woodstove in the living room to supplement your heating and two bay windows. Large two-car attached garage. Shingle roof, some landscaping, and an asphalt driveway. Located off Mizzen Lane with a level lot and great parking.
Sq. Feet: 1,666
Lot Size: 15,722
- 10353 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Country duplex located near the Mile 10 mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom, one bath units on each floor. Both units have full baths, washer-dryer connections and covered decks. The property enjoys a large detached garage/shop with full concrete floor and the lot offers plenty of exterior parking.
Sq. Feet: 1,749
Lot Size: 16,204
- 12023 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two-story, three bedroom country home located just past Pond Reef Road. Sunny oversized lot with large yard area in back on the water side of the house along with two large decks. Large workshop area (formerly a garage) in the daylight basement offers storage and/or project space. Covered front door entry in front makes it easy and dry to unpack groceries, kids or the family dog.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,427
Lot Size: 35,286
- 202 Christopher Road - Ketchikan
- Brand new “2018” construction house offers 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and a large island. Vaulted ceilings and laminate flooring throughout with two covered porches. Sitting on a large flat lot with a 12x20 detached workshop and mature apple trees. Located close to Knudson Cove boat launch and North Point Higgins Elementary school.
Sq. Feet: 1,200
Lot Size: 15,180
- 10881/10883 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- North Tongass duplex with so much to offer. Two bedroom, One bath main unit with large living room, open kitchen, garage, and remodeled bathroom. The apartment is newer construction with one bedroom, one bath. This home could easily convert to a single family home, if needed. Great parking and easy access from North Tongass Highway. This home has so much potential and a great rental history.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,992
Lot Size: 15,947
- Lots 45 & 46 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two adjoining residential building lots totaling over three acres. Each lot has gentle terrain and is easily accessible by driveway from North Tongass Highway. Zoned residential with excellent development possibilities. Lots sold together.
Sq. Feet: 134,906
- Tract D N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Private and secluded nearly half-acre waterfront lot with a heavenly half-moon sandy beach. Stunning views of Betton, Hump and Back Islands and adjacent to Settlers Cove State Park. You will not find a nicer and more private waterfront parcel for a home, cabin or simply your own place to picnic.
Sq. Feet: 20,038
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- This commercial condo has a 1,510 sq. ft. main floor, plus a 768 sq. ft. mezzanine level. Heated office/public area with bathroom. Large shop behind office has an automatic roll-up door for access. Extra heavy wiring present for welding, etc. New metal roof, gutters and insulation installed in 2011. Designated parking in both the front and rear for customers and employees.
- 16490 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Ready to build your Alaskan Dream Home? This lot features over an acre with a cleared and established pad. The lot comes with a cistern, septic system that has been installed, and a great potential view. Trees surround the pad creating privacy or potential lumber for your new home. You could live in the existing house while you build also. A must see with many possibilities!
Sq. Feet: 49,223
- 5000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Adjoining vacant lots, total of 10,000sf, flat, cleared, zoned CG. Located just off N. Tongass Hwy. near WalMart & Karlson Motors. Exisiting road access.
Sq. Feet: 10,000
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- This North Tongass lot has great potential with over an acre of wooded land, road access and ocean view. Easy access from North Tongass Highway directly across from South Point Higgins Road. Great location for your new dream home. Very few lots over an acre are marketed in Ketchikan. Realtor signs are in place. Take the time to see this one!
Sq. Feet: 49,033
- 14000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Acreage north of Ketchikan close to Clover Pass Resort and Knudson Cove Marina. Build your dream home with lots of privacy remaining on this 1.62 acres. Located approximately 14 mile from town just past Higgins Spur road and before Clover Pass Church. Just off the highway with electric available
Sq. Feet: 70,567
- 9A Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- Fantastic building lot with great road frontage in the Waterfall Subdivision just a short drive to North Point Higgins school and minutes from Knudson Cove Marina. At 1.06 acres, there’s plenty of room on this lot for a large home and shop with water view potential from a second story. Forgiving and level terrain and septic outfall access makes this property a smart choice for a future home site.
Sq. Feet: 47,045
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- North Tongass vacant lot with view potential. Good access without a steep driveway. Road from North Tongass is already in place. Directly across from South Point Higgins road. Realtor signs are in place.
Sq. Feet: 15,000
- NSA Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Wooded residential building lot on Strawberry Road. Electricity is available at the lot. Topography is rolling hillside with small bluff. Potential views from the bluff site. Zoning is RS Zoning allowing Single family and Duplexes. Front and Side Yard Setbacks is 15 feet rear setback is 20 feet. Lots of room on this property to develop your dream home with lots of privacy.
Sq. Feet: 49,223
- Lot 27E Pond Court Road - Ketchikan
- Great lot on Pond Court, just off Pond Reef Road. Power and road access is available to the property. Gentle terrain will save on development costs.
Sq. Feet: 19,425
- Lot 3B Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- Large 1.2 acre Waterfall Road lot with view potential. Build on the lower level and save on development or install an upper driveway and enjoy the view! A nice lot in a good location!
Sq. Feet: 52,272
- 152 Stay Court - Ketchikan
- Bring your plans and build your new home! This cleared and prepped lot on Stay Court offers nearly half an acre of flat terrain to build your home or shop. Established driveway in place along with a 25'x25' area to place your pad. Power is available to the corner of the lot and site has excellent frontage to the road. Priced to move!
Sq. Feet: 15,024
- LOT 3 Snow Goose Road - Ketchikan
- Located on Snow Goose Road. This undeveloped lot offers 27,207 square feet of wooded land. Located North of town and ready for your future building plans.
Sq. Feet: 27,207