- Lot 13 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- A rare find in the Historic Stedman/Thomas Street Neighborhood. This flat commercially zoned building lot offers many possibilities. Excellent location down the street from Creek Street and across from Thomas Basin. A second story would command prime water & harbor views.
Sq. Feet: 4,645
- Lot 6 Refuge Court - Ketchikan
- Top of the world view! This lot is nearly 1/2 acre of uncleared building potential. Set at the cul-du-sac end of Refuge Court, a small neighborhood minutes from town, this lot is ready to be your new homesite. You won't find a better view at a more affordable price. Enjoy views of the ocean, mountains, full sunshine, and harbor activity from your very own slice of Southeast Alaska. Owner financing available.
Sq. Feet: 19,754
- 21 Creek Street - Ketchikan
- Prime Location! This 3 story mixed use building is in one of Ketchikan's prime locations for commercial and residential investments. The ground floor is beautifully renovated retail space with an enormous amount of foot traffic. Two front doors, hardwood flooring, and although it was built in 1993, the building adheres to downtown Ketchikan's historic feel. The top two floors are comprised of 4 apartments and a laundry facility. Each apartment has an excellent rental history and have been well maintained and updated. This exceptional property has everything you're looking for in a downtown Ketchikan building.
- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- Great opportunity to get into a 16 year established jewelry and art store. Trinkets has been successful and the owners are retiring. Store lease, fixtures, inventory displays, the "Trinkets" name and exclusive suppliers are included. Priced to sell!
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Sixth floor corner unit in Marine View Condominiums with a view of Tongass Narrows. Spacious two bedroom, one bathroom layout. Beautiful ocean and scenic mountain views. Near all shopping and on the bus line.
Sq. Feet: 691
- 818 A/B Buren Road - Ketchikan
- Handyman special! Bring your tool belt and remodeling skills! This home needs your TLC but has great potential for a large single family with a one bedroom rental. Or keep the existing floorplan and have great investment potential with 3 units. A three bedroom, one bath main unit with a one bed, one bath apartment and an efficiency. Nice water view from the upper unit. Off street parking Good location close to schools and shopping. A must see to envision the possibilities.
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 6,800
- 352 Carlanna Lake Road - Ketchikan
- Easily fall in love with this beautiful, spacious home in a desirable location. The highly functional floor plan boasts separate living room and family room, large bedrooms and a well appointed kitchen with attached dining area. Get and stay organized with the abundance of storage throughout the home, plus the additional opportunities that come with 1672 sq. ft. of basement and garage space. Scenic, mature and well manicured landscaping surrounds the home that includes a lawn that sprawls the entirety of the 15,994 sq. ft. city lot, overlooked by a new large deck, and complete with a fire pit situated next to the creek located at the back of the property.
Sq. Feet: 2,566
Lot Size: 15,994
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 202 Christopher Road - Ketchikan
- Brand new “2018” construction house offers 3 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and a large island. Vaulted ceilings and laminate flooring throughout with two covered porches. Sitting on a large flat lot with a 12x20 detached workshop and mature apple trees. Located close to Knudson Cove boat launch and North Point Higgins Elementary school.
Sq. Feet: 1,200
Lot Size: 15,180
- 344 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Premium downtown office space. Located in the historic and recently renovated Reid Building. Approximately 800 sq. ft of handicap accessible space, covered city parking across from the front door. Convenient location adjacent to city hall and the court house. Rent includes electric charges.
Sq. Feet: 800