- 720 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- SHORT TERM RENTAL: 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Complete with all furnishings, dishes, linens, etc. and everything included; utilities, heat, cable, internet, washer/dryer. A great deck for your BBQ and off street parking. Just bring your suitcase! Near downtown and close to city park. Sleeps up to 8 people! Available dates throughout 2018. $2,000.00 +tax per month with weekly rates also available.
- Legal Address Only - Point Baker
- Grab yourself a true piece of remote Alaskan paradise with this waterfront property in the remote & amazing Port Protection. With 225.49 ft waterfront, 1.66 acres & incredible views - this is the ideal spot to fully enjoy & live your Alaskan dream! Port Protection is an idyllic location, and has been featured on TV. It is very private and far removed from the rest of the world. There is a lovely small community there with boardwalk access through the village, there are no roads in Port Protection. Access is by boat or float plane. Port Protection is a very remote location and more time is needed to plan a viewing to this area.
- NHN Legal Address Only - Point Baker
- Legal Address Only - Hidden Bay
- Hidden Bay Retreat on Alaska’s Admiralty Island is a premier opportunity for off-the-grid recreation — Gently sited upon more than 45 acres of no-bank waterfront. A German designed/engineered chalet, detached caretakers’ residence and 500 feet of dock await the restless adventurer. The property is operated by a sophisticated green utility center, allowing for every modern convenience. An 80 foot floating dock can accommodate motor yachts up to 100 feet long.
Sq. Feet: 3,653
Lot Size: 114,562
- NHN Main Street - Hydaburg
Sq. Feet: 5,700
- NHN Union Street - Hydaburg
- 552 Mallott - Yakutat
- MOTIVATED SELLER! Endless opportunities for your business! This building is situated in the heart of downtown Yakutat on two lots. The first floor features newer floors and paint, commercial kitchen, open floor plan and half bathroom. The second floor has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and spacious living and dining room and storage galore. Start your new business endeavor today! *This property is being sold "As Is."
- Legal Address Only - Tenakee Springs
- Two story, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home with guest cabin, tool shed, wood shed and generator shed. This home is suitable for year-round living and has excellent views and good moorage. Access is by water or air. Property is about 4 miles west of Tenakee in Columbia Cove. Plentiful timber on the property. Sitka Black-Tail deer are plentiful in this area. Tenakee Inlet is famous for its fishing, crabbing, and large shrimp. Red huckleberries and blueberries grow wild here.
Lot Size: 111,078
- Legal Address Only - Tenakee Springs
- With 2900 square feet of living area, 7 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms there is plenty of room to stretch out and make yourself at home. Come to pristine Tenakee Springs and enjoy the great fishing, hunting, trapping, hiking, and wild life viewing in one of the most beautiful areas in Alaska. This large home is wrapped with covered decks and is equipped with a walk-in freezer, and processing area to store your catch for the day. The community of Tenakee Springs has NO property taxes and there is a natural hot springs in the middle of town. This home is close to the harbor and right in the center of town and will be perfect for enjoying all that Southeast Alaska has to offer.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,900
Lot Size: 3,750
- LT 3 BL 17 Tenakee Ave. - Tenakee Springs
- Waterfront Land Tenakee Springs Alaska. Ocean front lot located int he heart of Tenakee Springs, property is 50 feet wide and just over 50 feet deep. A large well built storage building and pilings already located to start your new business venture or a dry place to store the building materials for your new waterfront home. Beach and public road frontage make this property super accessible. Ride the float plane or the State Ferry over to Tenakee and enjoy this remote but accessible location.
Sq. Feet: 2,800