Kasaan – Prince of Wales Island
- Kasaan Legal Address Only - Kasaan
- 4,800 ft2 furnished, waterfront lodge, located on three lots, 2.3 miles NW of Kassan. Also on-site are a boathouse, generator house, machine/workshop, and woodworking shop?. Needs TLC, but a great opportunity to brake into the lodge or B&B business, at an affordable price. Includes an undetermined assortment of skiffs, motors, generators, etc (see list below). Generally unoccupied for about 10 years., except some maintenance done in 2015. Large indoor pool for swimming or water catchment. Water access only Coordinates N55d, 33m, 13.06s W 132d, 27m, 05.48s Built 1983
- NHN Poorman Drive - Kasaan
- 2.3 mile Legal Address Only - Kasaan
- If you are looking for a remote waterfront lot, here it is! This stunning property is 1.13 acres with 250ft of oceanfront & is accessible by boat, 2.3 miles from Kasaan. South facing, here you can bask in the sun while watching the whales & all the amazing sea life seen regularly in this area. Perfect for your remote garden or sportsman's paradise, in this lovely location you get peace, privacy, wildlife & amazing views! Kassan is a great little town, attractive, quiet, and with a lovely community. It is over an hour's drive from Klawock. This is a special area, steeped in native Alaskan history as a traditional Haida village with a big heritage. The area includes a fantastic cafe, a totem park trail walk and an active long house teaching traditional carving. There is so much to see and explore in this beautiful area so check it out today. This could be the property you've been looking for!