City of Hollis – Prince of Wales Island
- NHN Peninsula Road - Hollis
- Hollis, Alaska Hilltop View Home & Apartment Newer, 2,200 ft2 home with appartment on 0.82 acres in Hollis. Two bedroom, two bath upper unit, w/two bedroom, one bath lower rental unit. Vaulted great-room & dining area. Minutes from the Ferry Terminal & floatplane dock. One lot from saltwater. Covered parking. ? NO PROPERTY TAX - NO STATE TAX - NO CITY TAX $345K (Island Realty #14017)? MLS # 13522 Price is FIRM BACK ON THE MARKET!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
- NHN E Harris River Road - Hollis
- R&R Lodge - B&B potential/lodge. Fully furnished, main and guest house, guest cabin. Small travel trailer/wannigan and shop. Level lot, well maintained drive/parking area. Two wells and two cisterns. Smoker, bunny hutch, chicken coop, outhouse. New septic lateral lines, new plumbing w/i last 3 years and 40-gallon hot water heater. On electric grid. Five minute walk to Harris River Trail and picnic grounds. Minutes from Inter-island ferry terminal, easy access to shopping and services in Craig and Klawock.
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 96,267
- nhn Aurora Drive - Hollis
Sq. Feet: 1,800
- Legal Address Only - Hollis
- REDUCED, motivated seller. Enjoy this remarkable 4.65 acres and cabin located approximately 10 miles from the ferry terminal in Hollis on Prince of Wales. This newly completed 480 SF cabin located off Harris River Rd, offers 1 bedroom, 1 bath, cistern, septic, Blazeking wood stove and Rinnai on-demand hot water, metal roof. 10 minute walk to Harris River. A large portion of lot next to the cabin excavated and ready to build on. All of this with NO Property Tax.
Sq. Feet: 480
Lot Size: 202,554
- NHN Harris River Road - Hollis
- Mile 31 Klawock/Hollis Hwy - Hollis
- Located right by the Hollis ferry terminal, this 1.43 acre lot has a great location either for a private residence or for a business attending to ferry customers. Bordered on 2 sides by state land, the lot could be developed as your own private hideaway with easy access to amenities, or it could potentially be developed as a site for a business attending to ferry customers. Fully forested with nice timber, the lot is mostly flat with one corner touching the paved road. This is a versatile lot with lots of potential, call us today to talk about possibilities!
- NHN Spruce Circle - Hollis
- NHN Nanny Bay Road - Hollis