- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- New Price! Incredible opportunity to own this premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. Ground level exposure and convenience for accessibility. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Featuring in floor radiant heat. Includes an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to government offices, clinics and hospital If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 482 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
- 4+ bedroom, 2 bath home with bonus room and arctic entry. Receive over 2,600 sq.ft. with a newer 2003 addition. Metal roof and official foundation inspection give you a solid spacious property with unlimited potential. Current pre-sale home inspection report available, to help you get started. Plus, gutter and drainage improvements completed. Great neighborhood, nice open deck, side fenced yard. Conveniently located near the Hospital, schools, ferry and bus line, on a street with a cul-de-sac. Make your appointment to see this property now!
Sq. Feet: 2,639
Lot Size: 4,600
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 ACRES AT GEORGE INLET! A limited and fortunate opportunity to own your slice of wilderness. The sense of being remote with the perks of paved and maintained road, electricity close at hand. Zoned Future Development, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared lot to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the tranquil waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with mature acreage of beautiful and valuable timber or develop your own neighborhood in the uninterrupted area beyond Herring Cove. Enjoy a bonus of 2 creeks running through the property and South Tongass Highway access. Neighboring properties belong to the State of Alaska, US Forest Service and Cape Fox Corporation. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead and the George Inlet Cannery! Approval to construct certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- It's rare to find such a beautifully renovated cabin. Open, light, with all the functionality you need and the garage and shop you want. Nearly a half-acre of cleared, level ground to park all your toys. Beautiful vinyl plank flooring and tile throughout this home for easy cleaning. Canyon Creek Birch cabinets with soft close drawers, fully adjustable mechanisms and 3" thick hickory butcher's block countertops. Recessed lighting, custom storage, and a wood stove make it all ready to be your super cozy sanctuary. Covered deck, grassy yard, established low-maintenance landscaping and green belt help with privacy and provide wonderfully usable outdoor space. Located about 10.5 miles north of city, walkable to grocery store, bus line, and walking trails. There's more! Come see for yourself!
Sq. Feet: 1,656
Lot Size: 19,226
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 1061 Jackson Street - Ketchikan
- Location, Location! Convenience is key in this three bedroom, one bath home on an oversized city corner lot just up the hill from all your shopping needs. Vaulted ceilings in the living room make this space open and inviting. The kitchen and dinning area have a nice flow out to the back deck for all those summer bbq delights. Take this opportunity to make this home your very own!
Sq. Feet: 1,121
Lot Size: 8,000
- 1392 Deer Mountain Court - Ketchikan
- Affordable property perfect for a first time home buyer, families, or rental investment. Located in a quiet neighborhood with great mountain views. Less than a 5-minute walk to Deer mountain trailhead. This home has a spacious layout with 1,265 square feet living space, three decent sized bedrooms with closet space, and 1 3/4 baths. The master bedroom has two large closets and a nice size bathroom with a stand-up shower. The main full bathroom is quite large with the washer and dryer in it. Fences to separate from the neighbors. The kitchen has a brand new door to the back porch which leads to access to the covered semi-insulated shed. A lovely lawn with ample parking for 2-4 vehicles. This home receives lots of natural light which makes it beautiful and bright.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,265
Lot Size: 6,000
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Gain construction time with this expansive .43 acre lot. A cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, (Lot 1, Phase II, corners marked.) Flat & prepared for your dream home with UNDERGOUND utilities, water view potential and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary Beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow a single or duplex unit. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown, the Coast Guard base, and the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Want to start building? Get this lot before it's gone. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 19,052
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of seeing the ocean while living in new construction? Then check out building here, on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal Southeast Alaska seafront property!
Sq. Feet: 78,844
- 19 Old Homestead Road - Ketchikan
- Tired of not finding what you're looking for? Check out this newly-constructed metal building with in-floor radiant electric heat, two bathrooms, a mezzanine for storage and more parking than you will need. Sheetrock is going up and it's ready for your business venture. Grab the opportunity to influence the final design! Up to 3,200 square feet can be divided into 1 or 2 units. Ocean views on the sunny south-end, with great highway exposure. Schedule your showing now!
Sq. Feet: 3,200
- 5105 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE NOW through September. Just bring your suitcase! SHORT-TERM Rental: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath. Furnished, includes all utilities and internet. Washer/Dryer access, Large Deck, View of the Narrows and plenty of parking. Mile 5 N. Tongass Hwy. $2,000.00 per month.
- 721 Lotus Street - Ketchikan
- Available November 1, 2018 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Heat Included, Washer/Dryer Hook-ups Located near downtown with easy access to many attractions and local facilities. Adjacent to City Park, Ketchikan Creek & Totem Heritage Center. 1 Year Lease, No Pets, No Smoking. Rent $1,615.00 includes tax. First month and $1,000.00 Deposit
Sq. Feet: 3,740
Lot Size: 7,500