- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail to residential uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this flourishing waterfront community!
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see.
Sq. Feet: 1,558
Lot Size: 15,000
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- Large, beautiful shop located near Refuge Cove! North end convenience close to marinas. No more looking for winter boat storage! Insulated metal building zoned heavy industrial. 2 bays with 14ft roll up doors; open, bright, and tons of space. Drive into 3600 sq. ft. on the main floor with office and 2 half bathrooms. Enjoy plenty of storage space from the two built in mezzanines. 3 water heaters, independent cistern & septic tank. 3 utility doors for plenty of in-out accessibility for you or your customers. HOA dues =$350/month; includes insurance and snow removal. This building is Ready for business! Excellent opportunity for marine work, mechanical trades or a supply company. Make your dream shop or business a reality!
- 1251 Millar Street - Ketchikan
- This three bedroom duplex with one bedroom apartment is conveniently located just a short walk from Downtown Ketchikan. The main residence features a large deck that offers an incredible water and city view of Downtown. Hardwood floors throughout the house, a spacious covered carport, walk-in pantry, and nice laundry room are just a few features this home offers. The one bedroom apartment has been completely remodeled. This house needs a little TLC!
Sq. Feet: 1,678
Lot Size: 4,324
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Expansive .43 acre, cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, Phase II. Flat & prepared for your home with UNDERGOUND utilities, a driveway, and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow one and two unit dwellings. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown. Lot 1, corners marked. Bring your house plans. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of only 5 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Lot 7A Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Second largest lot in the Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 7A. Corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Misty Mountain Road. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 14,302
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Rarely combined units to double your space for over 1500 square feet of opportunity. Currently used as commercial, but may be converted back to residential. Kitchen still in place, wet bar, two bathrooms. A portion could be used as a separate rental to help make your payment. Possible employee housing with two common areas and potential for an additional bathroom. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, selling below assessed value, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,511
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage, that runs through and shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible.
Sq. Feet: 46,200
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Stunning and serene S. Tongass wooded lot. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road bordered with lush foliage, that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home.
Sq. Feet: 46,650
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of a living in new construction? Check out building here on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 10 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Remember your dreams for building can come true in Emerald Forest. Lot 10 is second on the right, once turned onto Anchor Ridge Road from Old Homestead Road. 11,516 square feet of a sloping lot, cleared and prepared for building with underground power, water, and sewer utilities installed to capitalize on the natural scenery. Double the elbow room of a city lot, plus here you can enjoy ocean views, hiking paths, beach access, and quick trips to town. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- 2350 South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- UNBEATABLE, unobstructed water views from this picturesque 1/2 acre. 2 miles south of downtown Ketchikan and a mile from the Coast Guard base. Walking path only steps away! Water, power, sewer available. Property had a house constructed in the 60's that since has succumbed to the years. Time to get creative and build new! Perch yourself above the masses and capitalize on the unique location of this prime parcel!
Sq. Feet: 19,340
- 119 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Remodeled cozy condominium with all the amenities you need! Perfectly positioned along the bus route; centrally-located near shopping, transportation, hospital, hiking trails, and banking institutions. Association offers on-site laundry facilities and parking assignments. Why pay rent when you can have your own property? This one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit on the 8th floor showcases the water view and overlooks Bar Harbor and the airport. Schedule your private showing now!
Sq. Feet: 472
- E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- Unbeatably priced city lot near City Park, ball fields and downtown. Need a place to park your boat? How about a good spot for a tiny home? If you get this lot, you can invest in your future. Find this unusual opportunity off Lotus street toward the top of East 5th street, marked with signage. Level lot. If you can dream it you can do it. Call for more information now!
Sq. Feet: 7,985
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- $$ Great value and owner financing optional on this diamond in the rough, selling below assessed value. This is a rare property that may be converted back to residential use or continue to utilize it for your commercial needs. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. This is a unique opportunity so call now before it's gone.
Sq. Feet: 552
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Out of town but not too far? Look no further! Rare Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land. That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in seclusion while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal southeast Alaska seafront!
Sq. Feet: 78,844
- 2422 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING - Do you have a vision for a small business? Hang your shingle on this 732 square foot commercial condominium. Ready to sell with fantastic retail space, a kitchen, storage, and bathroom. Thinking of trying a café, boutique, or perhaps a small professional practice? Buy it now as it's priced to sell! Dream of your future income with this centrally located opportunity. Look at the space today and you could be starting your destiny tomorrow. Located on the oceanside of Marine View Assoc. HOA dues: $512/mo.
- 1106 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE FOR LEASE LANDMARK LOCATION ADJACENT TO BERTH 4! This spacious 2,000 square foot, one level commercial building offers prime exposure to your business. Open floor plan will allow you to create a layout and shape your space to meet the needs of your business. Near downtown and just across the street from the cruise ship docks with easy access to the front door. $2,200.00 (+tax) per month.
Sq. Feet: 2,000
- 720 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- SHORT TERM RENTAL: 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Complete with brand new furnishings and everything included; utilities, heat, cable, internet, washer/dryer. A great deck for your BBQ and off street parking. Just bring your suitcase! Sleeps up to 8 people! Available OCTOBER 1, 2017 through JANUARY 31, 2018. $2,000.00 +tax. Weekly rates also available.