- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see. Owners are in the process of replacing some windows to both units.
Sq. Feet: 2,500
Lot Size: 15,000
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 7930 Williams Road - Ketchikan
- Charming Lindall Cedar Home. 3 bed, 2 bath cabin in the woods with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and cozy living room warmed by a wood stove. The kitchen is open to the living and dining to provide great entertaining opportunity with the center island. The large loft serves as the master suite complete with full bath and spacious sleeping quarters. Separate laundry room downstairs with two bedrooms and another full bath. Lots of upgrades, parking and extra workspace or storage in the garage. Take a peek at this super private property amongst the trees!
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 15,198
- 5643 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Highly-sought after size and price! 1,502 square feet of living with 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Perched above South Tongass Hwy, you can bring the truck because there's room to park a few vehicles. Over a half-acre of property (partially undeveloped back yard,) a short distance from the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Established greenhouse, landscaping, chicken condo, and gardening beds attract the ready gardener. Great storage, location, and master suite, on municipal water/sewer makes it available for most kinds of financing. Built originally in 1940, this maintained home has that "Ketchikan charm." You must-see to appreciate it all.
Sq. Feet: 1,502
Lot Size: 22,817
- 470 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the sunset view on the wrap around deck. A delightfully convenient turn-key residence. A recent re plat that adds Lot 2 for a nearly double sized city lot for more expansion and parking. Currently used as a furnished short term rental, most furnishings included in the sale. Unfinished lower level/garage area has 1000 sq ft of untapped potential. Located in the South end of the City with easy access to amenities, government offices (US Coast Guard Base), schools, hospital and recreation. Move in ready! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, call now for your viewing. LICENSEE IS DAUGHTER OF SELLER.
Sq. Feet: 1,050
Lot Size: 9,158
- 1226 Water Street - Ketchikan
- This 1930's Water Street home is an ideal project home. With 2 entry walkways onto the property an original stair case and beautiful 1930 wall paper, bringing it's own uniqueness. Front living room area has been remodeled with new windows, sheet rock, and wired for speaker or surround sound system. Just some finishing touches needed for the living room to be completed. House wired for lighting fixtures, extra ceiling fans, smoke detectors, phone,TV, and exterior walk way. This one-of-a-kind home has amazing water views. Utilize the detached shed for wood or storage. Take this blank canvas and bring your vision to life.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,026
Lot Size: 4,502
- 1804 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Diversify your portfolio! Invest in Pure Alaskan Water. This turnkey business operation comes with all the equipment you need for purified water service. Over $280,000.00 in start-up costs and equipment, offered to you for $183,000.00. An excellent location (leasehold only,) and an established customer base will have you making money right away. Deliver 5 gallon water bottles and sell more at the self-service refilling station (only two in town!) Owner is willing to train a purchaser. Make the call to get your future cash flow started today!
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Rarely combined units (MLS# 18171 & 18172) to double your space for over 1500 square feet of opportunity. Currently used as commercial, but may be converted back to residential. Kitchen still in place, wet bar, two bathrooms. A portion could be used as a separate rental to help make your payment. Possible employee housing with two common areas and potential for an additional bathroom. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, selling below assessed value, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,511
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Stunning and serene S. Tongass wooded lot. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road bordered with lush foliage, that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home.
Sq. Feet: 46,650
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible.
Sq. Feet: 46,200
- 15991 Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Incredible unencumbered ocean view from this North Tongass lot. Cleared property with bench lands to help on your build. This is a great option for an owner-builder or someone looking to invest in land. Get nearly a 1/2 acre and make your American dream come true!
Sq. Feet: 18,457
- E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- Unbeatably priced city lot near City Park, ball fields and downtown. Need a place to park your boat? How about a good spot for a tiny home? If you get this lot, you can invest in your future. Find this unusual opportunity off Lotus street toward the top of East 5th street, marked with signage. Level lot. If you can dream it you can do it. Call for more information now!
Sq. Feet: 7,985
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal southeast Alaska seafront!
Sq. Feet: 78,844
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- FOR LEASE: Over 3,000 square feet of heavy industrial space to put your business talents to work! Oil heat, on-site water and septic. Two 22'x40' bays with 16' roll-up doors to work on those boats, trucks, or building and creating your own industrial masterpiece. You are all set with the 3 phase electric meter. Work benches, shelving and a utility sink keep the flow of work moving. The upper mezzanine area includes a large office space and conference room. A break room and more shelving for your inventory. A reception area to greet your customers. Even the on-site security cameras are in place. Contact us today!
Sq. Feet: 3,200