- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- New Price! Incredible opportunity to own this premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. Ground level exposure and convenience for accessibility. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Featuring in floor radiant heat. Includes an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to government offices, clinics and hospital If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 482 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
- New Price! Need a bigger place or extra area for home business or hobbies?? Featuring loads of living space, this extended 4+ bedroom, 2 bath home with bonus room and arctic entry is it. Receive over 2,600 sq.ft. with the newer 2003 addition. Metal roof and official foundation inspection give you a solid spacious property with unlimited potential. Build your dream kitchen while enjoying the open entertaining space this home offers. Limitless opportunity for a creative palette. Current pre-sale home inspection report available, to help you get started. Plus, gutter and drainage improvements completed. Great neighborhood, nice open deck, side fenced yard. Conveniently located near the Hospital, schools, ferry and bus line, on a street with a cul-de-sac. Make your appointment to see this property now!
Sq. Feet: 2,639
Lot Size: 4,600
- 1231 E Fifth Street - Ketchikan
- This TURN KEY 4-star energy-rated 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home offers a great open concept, newly remodeled kitchen with a large pantry and stainless steel appliances. Freshly finished vinyl plank flooring & new carpet throughout, along with new paint. Enjoy summer on the sunny wrap-around deck with sliding glass doors off the dining area. Two off-street parking spaces, 364 square foot garage, garden area and much much more! A must see, move-in ready, very well cared for home!
Sq. Feet: 1,300
Lot Size: 5,743
- 10543 Collins Road - Ketchikan
- It's rare to find such a beautifully renovated cabin. Open, light, with all the functionality you need and the garage and shop you want. Nearly a half-acre of cleared, level ground to park all your toys. Beautiful vinyl plank flooring and tile throughout this home for easy cleaning. Canyon Creek Birch cabinets with soft close drawers, fully adjustable mechanisms and 3" thick hickory butcher's block countertops. Recessed lighting, custom storage, and a wood stove make it all ready to be your super cozy sanctuary. Covered deck, grassy yard, established low-maintenance landscaping and green belt help with privacy and provide wonderfully usable outdoor space. Located about 10.5 miles north of city, walkable to grocery store, bus line, and walking trails. There's more! Come see for yourself!
Sq. Feet: 1,656
Lot Size: 19,226
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 ACRES AT GEORGE INLET! A limited and fortunate opportunity to own your slice of wilderness. The sense of being remote with the perks of paved and maintained road, electricity close at hand. Zoned Future Development, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared lot to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the tranquil waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with mature acreage of beautiful and valuable timber or develop your own neighborhood in the uninterrupted area beyond Herring Cove. Enjoy a bonus of 2 creeks running through the property and South Tongass Highway access. Neighboring properties belong to the State of Alaska, US Forest Service and Cape Fox Corporation. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead and the George Inlet Cannery! Approval to construct certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 7930 Williams Road - Ketchikan
- Charming Lindall Cedar Home. 3 bed, 2 bath cabin in the woods with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and cozy living room warmed by a wood stove. The kitchen is open to the living and dining to provide great entertaining opportunity with the center island. The large loft serves as the master suite complete with full bath and spacious sleeping quarters. Separate laundry room downstairs with two bedrooms and another full bath. Lots of upgrades, parking and extra workspace or storage in the garage. Take a peek at this super private property amongst the trees!
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 15,198
- 1392 Deer Mountain Court - Ketchikan
- Affordable property perfect for a first time home buyer, families, or rental investment. Located in a quiet neighborhood with great mountain views. Less than a 5-minute walk to Deer mountain trailhead. This home has a spacious layout with 1,265 square feet living space, three decent sized bedrooms with closet space, and 1 3/4 baths. The master bedroom has two large closets and a nice size bathroom with a stand-up shower. The main full bathroom is quite large with the washer and dryer in it. Fences to separate from the neighbors. The kitchen has a brand new door to the back porch which leads to access to the covered semi-insulated shed. A lovely lawn with ample parking for 2-4 vehicles. This home receives lots of natural light which makes it beautiful and bright.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,265
Lot Size: 6,000
- 322 Monroe Street - Ketchikan
- What a location! A city property that feels so private. Located off Third Street, this interesting 4-bedroom, 1-bath home needs your skills and tools. Luckily, the shop beneath the living space gives you great room for storing your tools and parking the truck or the boat! Bring your boots, with this place priced under appraised value, come find a great deal! Newer roof, excellent square footage, and a yard for the avid gardener is a house you can make a home.
Sq. Feet: 1,534
Lot Size: 5,000
- 1226 Water Street - Ketchikan
- This 1930's Water Street home is an ideal project home. With 2 entry walkways onto the property an original stair case and beautiful 1930 wall paper, bringing it's own uniqueness. Front living room area has been remodeled with new windows, sheet rock, and wired for speaker or surround sound system. Just some finishing touches needed for the living room to be completed. House wired for lighting fixtures, extra ceiling fans, smoke detectors, phone,TV, and exterior walk way. This one-of-a-kind home has amazing water views. Utilize the detached shed for wood or storage. Take this blank canvas and bring your vision to life.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,026
Lot Size: 4,502
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Gain construction time with this expansive .43 acre lot. A cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, (Lot 1, Phase II, corners marked.) Flat & prepared for your dream home with UNDERGOUND utilities, water view potential and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary Beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow a single or duplex unit. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown, the Coast Guard base, and the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Want to start building? Get this lot before it's gone. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 19,052
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- 330 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- Bring your tool bag! Work for your own financial freedom with this affordable home. Peek-a-boo water view, on the bus line and walkable to everything downtown. Great square footage and layout with room to grow. Off-street parking and even a spot for the boat!
Sq. Feet: 2,012
Lot Size: 7,728
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- South Tongass Highway wooded lot at mile 7. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road bordered with lush foliage, that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home. Owner financing available!
Sq. Feet: 46,650
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible. Owner financing available!
Sq. Feet: 46,200
- Lot 10 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Remember your dreams for building can come true in Emerald Forest. Lot 10 is second on the right, once turned onto Anchor Ridge Road from Old Homestead Road. 11,516 square feet of a sloping lot, cleared and prepared for building with underground power, water, and sewer utilities installed to capitalize on the natural scenery. Double the elbow room of a city lot, plus here you can enjoy ocean views, hiking paths, beach access, and quick trips to town. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of seeing the ocean while living in new construction? Then check out building here, on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Currently used as commercial and combined with MLS#18172 (Unit 105) but may be converted back to residential. 3-4 office's that could be converted to bedrooms and a common area which could be a living room area. Kitchen still in place with D/W, Micro-hood, Refrigerator. One bathroom that was originally a full bath then converted to 1/2 bath, plumbing still in place to convert back to full bath. There is potential for an additional bathroom. Purchase this unit separate and owner will install separation wall or keep it combined with unit #105 - 672 sq ft for only $99,000. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
Sq. Feet: 839
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Unique opportunity, this unit is currently used as commercial and combined with MLS#18171 (Unit 104) but may be converted back to residential and it's original configuration. It has the potential for two bedrooms. There is one full bathroom, a wet bar in place and necessary hookups for a stove. Purchase this unit separate and owner will install separation wall or keep it combined with unit #104 - 839 sq ft for only $99,000. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
Sq. Feet: 672
- 000 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Live a sought after lifestyle among the breathtaking views of Carroll Inlet. Set on a SE exposure, this 1.5 acre Carroll Inlet property is blessed with breathtaking mountain views, deep water access, gentle terrain and 126 ft. of ocean frontage. Enjoy the smooth a graveled beach at low tide in this property’s beautiful protected setting and just a stone’s throw from hunting and fishing. A perfect place to build a cabin or your dream lodge, located 25 min. by boat to Mountain Pt. boat launch at the south end of Ketchikan.
Sq. Feet: 65,340
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal southeast Alaska seafront!
Sq. Feet: 78,844
- 19 Old Homestead Road - Ketchikan
- Tired of not finding what you're looking for? Check out this newly-constructed metal building with in-floor radiant electric heat, two bathrooms, a mezzanine for storage and more parking than you will need. Sheetrock is going up and it's ready for your business venture. Grab the opportunity to influence the final design! Up to 3,200 square feet can be divided into 1 or 2 units. Ocean views on the sunny south-end, with great highway exposure. Schedule your showing now!
Sq. Feet: 3,200
- 721 Lotus Street - Ketchikan
- Available November 1, 2018 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Heat Included, Washer/Dryer Hook-ups Located near downtown with easy access to many attractions and local facilities. Adjacent to City Park, Ketchikan Creek & Totem Heritage Center. 1 Year Lease, No Pets, No Smoking. Rent $1,615.00 includes tax. First month and $1,000.00 Deposit
Sq. Feet: 3,740
Lot Size: 7,500