- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5+ acres of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV engineer's drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 482 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
- 4+ bedroom, 2 bath home with bonus room and arctic entry. Receive over 2,600 sq.ft. with a newer 2003 addition. Metal roof and official foundation inspection give you a solid spacious property with unlimited potential. Current pre-sale home inspection report available, to help you get started. Plus, gutter and drainage improvements completed. Great neighborhood, nice open deck, side fenced yard. Conveniently located near the Hospital, schools, ferry and bus line, on a street with a cul-de-sac. Make your appointment to see this property now!
Sq. Feet: 2,639
Lot Size: 4,600
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 ACRES AT GEORGE INLET! A limited and fortunate opportunity to own your slice of wilderness. The sense of being remote with the perks of paved and maintained road, electricity close at hand. Zoned Future Development, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared lot to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the tranquil waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with mature acreage of beautiful and valuable timber or develop your own neighborhood in the uninterrupted area beyond Herring Cove. Enjoy a bonus of 2 creeks running through the property and South Tongass Highway access. Neighboring properties belong to the State of Alaska, US Forest Service and Cape Fox Corporation. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead and the George Inlet Cannery! Approval to construct certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 10543 Collins Road - Ketchikan
- RARE beautifully renovated cabin. Open, light, clean, functional home you need and the shop/garage you want. Welder-approved 33'x29' shop with concrete slab, equipped with 220-amp power, floor drains and wood stove. Nearly a half-acre of cleared, level ground. Beautiful vinyl plank flooring and tile throughout for easy living. Canyon Creek Birch cabinets with soft close drawers, fully adjustable mechanisms and 3" thick hickory butcher's block countertops grace the new kitchen. Recessed lighting, custom storage, and a wood stove make it all ready to be your super cozy sanctuary. Forced air heat also available for quick warm-ups. Covered deck, grassy yard, established low-maintenance landscaping, drainage, and green belt help with privacy and provide wonderfully usable outdoor space. Parking for all your toys. Located about 10.5 miles north of city, walkable to grocery store, bus line, and walking trails. There's more! Come see for yourself!
Sq. Feet: 1,176
Lot Size: 19,226
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED! Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Gain construction time with this expansive .43 acre lot. A cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, (Lot 1, Phase II, corners marked.) Flat & prepared for your dream home with UNDERGOUND utilities, water view potential and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary Beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow a single or duplex unit. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown, the Coast Guard base, and the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Want to start building? Get this lot before it's gone. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 19,052
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of ONLY 3 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of seeing the ocean while living in new construction? Then check out building here, on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal Southeast Alaska seafront property!
Sq. Feet: 78,844
- 19 Old Homestead Road - Ketchikan
- Tired of not finding what you're looking for? Check out this newly-constructed metal building with in-floor radiant electric heat, two bathrooms, a mezzanine for storage and more parking than you will need. Sheetrock is going up and it's ready for your business venture. Grab the opportunity to influence the final design! Up to 3,200 square feet can be divided into 1 or 2 units. Ocean views on the sunny south-end, with great highway exposure. Schedule your showing now!
Sq. Feet: 3,200
- 721 Lotus Street - Ketchikan
- Available November 1, 2018 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Heat Included, Washer/Dryer Hook-ups Located near downtown with easy access to many attractions and local facilities. Adjacent to City Park, Ketchikan Creek & Totem Heritage Center. 1 Year Lease, No Pets, No Smoking. Rent $1,615.00 includes tax. First month and $1,000.00 Deposit
Sq. Feet: 3,740
Lot Size: 7,500