- 8630 & 8622 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Executive Styled Home designed to enjoy the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer. Private setting consisting of three waterfront lots affording an amazing ocean view. Attention to every detail with Italian tile flooring, brick fireplace in the living room, Anderson windows throughout to enjoy the views, enclosed deck with barbecue area, large bedrooms and master suite, garages, guest apartment and so much more. Well appointed kitchen with Thermador appliances, granite counters, and large island.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 5,667
Lot Size: 72,871
- 5646 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- This exceptional waterfront home hosts all of the features with 3 BR/3BA at 2,848 SF spanning two well designed stories and a 2 BR/1BA 880 SF supplemental rental unit in the lower portion which is metered separately. The lot is located just south of and adjacent to Mountain Point Boat Launch. The Structure was built in 1997 and is connected to Mtn Pt. water/sewer, has two access points to the highway, blacktop driveway, an outbuilding shop, covered gutters, thoughtful drainage, a recently rebuilt sunwood treated deck, and bountiful lawn space to relax above the beach line. The master unit's interior features a grand entrance with ceilings reaching over 35 ft at the cupola for natural light. Heating consists of radiant floor heat on the main level and oil HWBB heat on the upper level. The well equipped kitchen is installed with an in wall micro & oven, downdraft cooktop, pantry, and garage off the kitchen. The remainder of the lower level has a dining space, sun room, living room, full bath, and guest bedroom. The upper level is connected in a roundabout with master bedroom, reading nook, a double sink master bath with jetted tub & tiled in double head shower, water closet, a walk in closet with plenty of clothing space, laundry room, storage room, an accessory office space/den, 2nd bedroom, and 2nd full bath. The rental unit is accessed from the exterior of the home on a stair access walk way towards the water with lower covered deck space. The interior of the rental is well kept with living, kitchen, and dining space along with 2 good size bedrooms and a full bath with washer/ dryer. Please call and schedule an appointment to view this fine property.
Sq. Feet: 3,728
Lot Size: 18,387
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED on this Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floor plan. Thoughtfully designed to be single family, duplex or the perfect Bed & Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds. Perfect for vacations stays and fishing adventures!
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 5814 South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Enjoy spectacular water views from almost every room in this beautiful waterfront home. With over 3,725 sq. ft. of flexible living space. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths in the main home and a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on the upper level that can easily be incorporated into the home. The recent improvements include a gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, tile floor & stainless steel appliances, renovated bathrooms & gorgeous Brazilian Koa hardwood floors. Brand new decks on two levels of the home to enjoy watching the whales, eagles and fishing fleet. Detached garage and nice fenced yard complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 3,725
Lot Size: 13,476
- 2954 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Inspired by its surroundings, this Cape Cod style home seamlessly blends interior and exterior elements. Perched above the shoreline offering captivating views. Newly constructed 3BR/2BA with reverse floor plan offering optimal water views from every angle. Quality finishes include yellow pine wood flooring, natural quartz counter tops, custom kitchen island & stone gas fireplace. Every inch of the home flows together in harmony to present comfort, warmth and artistry.
Sq. Feet: 1,624
Lot Size: 6,322
- 3257 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of this waterfront home with the convenience of being just minutes from downtown. The property is almost 1/2 acre with 114' of waterfrontage that includes a pier, ramp & dock that will accommodate your pleasure or fishing vessel. The residence features a main 1BR/1BA home with an additional 2BR/1BA guest home, both have been recently updated with quality finishes that include, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, SS appliances and much more. Large shop and extensive decks complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,900
Lot Size: 20,226
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- This desirable waterfront Alaskan getaway cabin is only a few minutes north from Knudsen Cove Marina, in Clover Passage, right across from stack island. There is 3 lots in total combined to be just over 4 acres of land with 530 linear ft of water frontage. The cabin itself is approximately 1,000 SF with 2 floors and a large deck which provides access to both entrances. The interior is finished with a kitchen, indoor shower, gas range, gas refrigerator, blaze king wood stove, and the entire 2nd floor for sleeping you and your guests. The cabin has a water catchment system in place with 800 gallon cistern. A septic tank is in place and connected to a septic outfall system. The float is included in the sale and there is permitting in place for a dock if you decide to improve the property further.
Sq. Feet: 1,000
Lot Size: 176,854
- 2556 E Tongass Narrows - Ketchikan
- Custom built in 2012, this custom built two bedroom one bath home sits within Bald Headed cove, on Pennock Island. Enjoy the water views that this 1,198 sq. ft. home has to offer, minutes from Thomas Basin harbor. New battery bank charged by solar panels with 110v inverter. Honda generator as a backup power source. Propane range and electric refrigerator. Kumo oil stove for heat. Water cistern with roof catchment system. All of these features make this home completely self sufficient and not dependent on a public utility. NOTE: All Ariel photos and maps are prior to the new home being built. Acreage Description: Enjoy your own acre of paradise with a mix of trees, wild blueberries, rhododendrons and wildflowers. Walk-able waterfront makes this property a must see. Only 6 years old this 1198 sq ft home offers views from every window. Open, light & bright best describe this wonderful home. Vintage sinks, butcher block counter tops and bead board cabinets with glass knobs give this home a classic farm house feel with all the modern amenities. Additional features include handicap size doors and hallway, LED lights and entry through the mud/laundry room . Home has a 5 star energy efficiency rate and is already certified with the state. There are no current rental or lease agreements, however this property has the potential as a vacation rental. Furnished with all the basic household items necessary it could easily be a turn key operation. Utilities: 100% off the grid this property runs on 3 solar panels with an Outback solar system and a back up Honda generator. Kitchen range is propane and there are 8, 10 gallon propane tanks for easy rotation and refill. Heat is provided by a Kuma stove that doesn’t require any electricity. There are 3 above ground fuel tanks (1 for gas for the generator and 2 for oil for the Kuma stove). Cell phone and internet access are best with Verizon but also available through TMobile, GCI and limited coverage with Sprint. Domestic Water: Water is collected from the roof/gutters into a 2500 gallon tank which is in an enclosed storage room attached to the house. Septic: New in 2012 with the replacement of the original structure. Wildlife, Fishing & Hunting: An abundance of Eagles frequent the cove, as well as heron and deer. Whales, sea lions, sea otters and mink have all been see from the living room window! Halibut and salmon fishing are just a quick boat ride away. Summary: The possibilities are endless with this lovely retreat. Enjoy the quiet solitude of life on an island. Live the adventure of off the grid living. All who enter will be welcomed!
Sq. Feet: 1,198
Lot Size: 45,600
- Lot 14 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Two bedroom home on North end of Pennock with KPU electricity. Located on a wooded, gently sloped, 1 acre lot with TWO beach frontages. 5 year old metal roof and a cistern on site. Expansive sunny space with garden potential and a well located close by for watering the garden. You'll enjoy being in your own private paradise and enjoy the convenience of being a quick skiff ride from Thomas Basin or City Float
Sq. Feet: 1,204
Lot Size: 43,560
- - Ketchikan
- Cozy waterfront cabin with dock on 1.117 acres located on the North side of Bull Island. Built in 1986, this cabin is ready for your recreational enjoyment. Open construction with two private bedrooms and sleeping loft. Propane oven/stove, water heater and refrigerator. Wood stove for Heat, generator for electricity and battery bank. 148 linear feet of beach front and includes a six wheeler. Enjoy the peace and quite of this remote retreat.
- NSA Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- 30 Min skiff ride (14 miles) from Ketchikan gets you to remote cabin site. Slopping beach w/good anchorage in all weather. Fantastic crabbing and shrimping fom you front door. Cabin is 14 X 18 with 11' ceiling. Main cabin has 4 bunks, wood stove, skylights, & 14X10 covered deck. 3X6 covered outdoor kitchen plus 11 X 10 utility room w/hot h2O shower. Running water provided fm on site creek w/storage capacity and heated by wood stove. Trail to outhouse nearby. Experience life off of the grid
Sq. Feet: 362
Lot Size: 65,340
- Lot 7 NW Bull Island - Ketchikan
- A small cabin in beautiful George Inlet on the North West side of Bull Island. This property has 145' of nice beachfront with a great view of Leask Cove. Nice flat lot about 60' back from the waterline. Cabin needs TLC and an owner that is willing to put in some sweat equity or stay in this cabin and build the one you want. Garden, hunt, fish and enjoy the peacefulness of George Inlet.
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.