- 8630 & 8622 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Executive Styled Home designed to enjoy the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer. Private setting consisting of three waterfront lots affording an amazing ocean view. Attention to every detail with Italian tile flooring, brick fireplace in the living room, Anderson windows throughout to enjoy the views, enclosed deck with barbecue area, large bedrooms and master suite, garages, guest apartment and so much more. Well appointed kitchen with Thermador appliances, granite counters, and large island.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 5,667
Lot Size: 72,871
- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floorplan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds.
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 8946 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
- Custom Mediterranean-style 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom North-end home with 180-degree views of Gravina, Guard Island and beyond! Light and bright home with high ceilings, rounded archways, large chef’s kitchen, granite countertops and a host of high-end appliances. Grand living room with attached formal dining room. Grand master suite with solid wood french doors, rounded archways and a gorgeous master bathroom. Stunning wood flooring throughout, generously-sized carpeted bedrooms.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,582
Lot Size: 22,828
- 3257 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of this waterfront home with the convenience of being just minutes from downtown. The property is almost 1/2 acre with 114' of waterfrontage that includes a pier, ramp & dock that will accommodate your pleasure or fishing vessel. The residence features a main 1BR/1BA home with an additional 2BR/1BA guest home, both have been recently updated with quality finishes that include, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, SS appliances and much more. Large shop and extensive decks complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,900
Lot Size: 20,226
- 5351 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- NEW LOWER PRICE Waterfront Shoreline Drive home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Great ocean view, yard, fenced area, and easy access. Two Levels with convenient floor plan and formal dining room. Laminate, tile & wood flooring Gas fireplace in the living room makes for a cozy atmosphere. Deck and off-street parking. This home is approximately 4.5 miles from downtown Ketchikan. If you have ever wanted to live on the ocean this home is your chance!
Sq. Feet: 2,600
Lot Size: 7,615
- 2556 E Tongass Narrows - Ketchikan
- Built in 2012, this custom built two bedroom one bath home sits within Bald Headed cove, on Pennock Island. Enjoy the water views that this 1,198 sq. ft. home has to offer, minutes from Thomas Basin harbor. New battery bank charged by solar panels with 110v inverter. Honda generator as a backup power source. Propane range and refrigerator. Kumo oil stove for heat. Water cistern with roof catchment system. All of these features make this home completely self sufficient and not dependent on a public utility.
Sq. Feet: 1,198
Lot Size: 45,600
- 2729 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Updated and comfortable two-bedroom waterfront condo in the Harbormaster Condominium complex. Fantastic views of Bar Harbor, Tongass Narrows and surrounding islands give you plenty of reason to stay home and enjoy the view. Updated with granite counters and back splash and stainless steel appliances. Reserved covered parking. The Harbormaster has a reputation for quiet living and good resale values. This unit is an excellent choice.
Sq. Feet: 1,040
- Lot 5 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Located in George Inlet bordering TSA Cove, this cabin has one of the best views of the inlet. One bedroom one bathroom getaway boasts a freight tram, float, 4500 lb mooring bouy, and vegetable garden. This property also offers a complete 320 sq ft. Mother-in-Law one bedroom cabin. Main cabin offers propane washer and dryer, refrigerator, stove and and on demand hot water tank. 2 generators charge and supply a battery bank with solar back up. Wood stove for heat. Make this your Alaskan dream.
Sq. Feet: 736
- Lot 3 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- A rare find in a George Inlet cabin. This one has everything: a great water view, 1,200 sq. ft. treated deck, propane stove and fridge, both oil and wood heat, freight tram, workshop, solar power, and two gas generators. Full second story that sleeps up to ten people. Fully furnished. The only thing needed to complete this beautiful Alaska cabin is groceries! This one is a gem!
Sq. Feet: 1,560
- 1432 E Tongass Narrows - Ketchikan
- Want to live a remote lifestyle but still be close to the comforts of town? This one bedroom, one bathroom Pennock Island cabin retreat boasts 576 sq. ft. of living space with an unfinished loft area for additional storage. Kitchen and living room with open concept floor plan and spacious bedroom with storage. Large bath with tub/shower, toilet and sink. Connected to power with septic on-site and additional detached storage shed. Take in the beautiful scenery from the 240 sq. ft. water view deck. The gravel beach makes landing your skiff easy. Turnkey and ready for a new owner!
Sq. Feet: 926
Lot Size: 17,574
- NSA Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- 30 Min skiff ride (14 miles) from Ketchikan gets you to remote cabin site. Slopping beach w/good anchorage in all weather. Fantastic crabbing and shrimping fom you front door. Cabin is 14 X 18 with 11' ceiling. Main cabin has 4 bunks, wood stove, skylights, & 14X10 covered deck. 3X6 covered outdoor kitchen plus 11 X 10 utility room w/hot h2O shower. Running water provided fm on site creek w/storage capacity and heated by wood stove. Trail to outhouse nearby. Experience life off of the grid
Sq. Feet: 362
Lot Size: 65,340
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.