- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floorplan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds.
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 3257 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of this waterfront home with the convenience of being just minutes from downtown. The property is almost 1/2 acre with 114' of waterfrontage that includes a pier, ramp & dock that will accommodate your pleasure or fishing vessel. The residence features a main 1BR/1BA home with an additional 2BR/1BA guest home, both have been recently updated with quality finishes that include, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, SS appliances and much more. Large shop and extensive decks complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,900
Lot Size: 20,226
- Lot 5 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Located in George Inlet bordering TSA Cove, this cabin has one of the best views of the inlet. One bedroom one bathroom getaway boasts a freight tram, float, 4500 lb mooring bouy, and vegetable garden. This property also offers a complete 320 sq ft. Mother-in-Law one bedroom cabin. Main cabin offers propane washer and dryer, refrigerator, stove and and on demand hot water tank. 2 generators charge and supply a battery bank with solar back up. Wood stove for heat. Make this your Alaskan dream.
Sq. Feet: 736
- Lot 3 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- A rare find in a George Inlet cabin. This one has everything: a great water view, 1,200 sq. ft. treated deck, propane stove and fridge, both oil and wood heat, freight tram, workshop, solar power, and two gas generators. Full second story that sleeps up to ten people. Fully furnished. The only thing needed to complete this beautiful Alaska cabin is groceries! This one is a gem!
Sq. Feet: 1,560
- NSA Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- 30 Min skiff ride (14 miles) from Ketchikan gets you to remote cabin site. Slopping beach w/good anchorage in all weather. Fantastic crabbing and shrimping fom you front door. Cabin is 14 X 18 with 11' ceiling. Main cabin has 4 bunks, wood stove, skylights, & 14X10 covered deck. 3X6 covered outdoor kitchen plus 11 X 10 utility room w/hot h2O shower. Running water provided fm on site creek w/storage capacity and heated by wood stove. Trail to outhouse nearby. Experience life off of the grid
Sq. Feet: 362
Lot Size: 65,340
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.