- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 319 A/B Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Centrally located Multi-family units w/4X1 BR units and 2X2 BR units. 2-Structures on one city lot:4 plex + duplex w/off street parking for 6 vehicles, non-conforming use is grandfathered w/KGB. Each unit is individually metered for electric and 1 boiler serves all 6 units. 4-Plex is 36'X45' 2 story structure w/coin-op laundry unit laundry for all units. Duplex is 36'X 27' main floor w/36/22 2nd story. Established track record of consistent long term rental history. Ideal for DT merchs w/housing needs
Sq. Feet: 3,240
Lot Size: 10,000
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 2221 Third Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment opportunity! Large four unit residential building with ample off-street parking to each of the three bedroom, one bathroom rentals. All units have washer & dryer hookups and a water view. The owners have kept up on maintenance. Convenient location and good rental history. Great income and home investment potential!
Sq. Feet: 3,840
Lot Size: 6,000
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 62 Willow Circle - Ketchikan
- Modern and clean throughout, this upper/lower style duplex located on a private cul-de-sac in the Forest Park Subdivision. The main unit upstairs is a three bedroom, two bathroom with upgraded kitchen finishes, laundry room, large deck and all located at street-level with a fenced yard area. The lower unit is an oversized apartment with two big bedrooms, with its own laundry area. A full-sized attached and finished two-car garage below offers room for your vehicles, storage or simply to tinker.
Sq. Feet: 2,512
Lot Size: 21,764
- 3833-39 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- Nice multi-family property with an excellent rental history. Tenants love the convenient location, off-street parking, and large yard area opposite in back. Many recent updates including new appliances, new carpeting in three units, and two new water heaters. Each unit is well kept and currently occupied.
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 9,000
- 410 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- It’s all about location. Historic and well-maintained triplex on upper Bawden overlooking downtown and Tongass Narrows. This classically styled Ketchikan apartment house is a block from downtown, schools, public fire and police stations and downtown’s busy waterfront. Brand new hardi-plank siding, coin-op washer and dryer and a bunch of extra storage is on-site. Two of the units have million dollar views of Tongass Narrows. Bonus: Artist’s studio or craft area downstairs.
Sq. Feet: 3,346
Lot Size: 4,350
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see.
Sq. Feet: 1,558
Lot Size: 15,000
- 1220 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- Incredible Investment Opportunity! This Four-Plex is a well established apartment building in an excellent location. Nine full parking places, a common carport and laundry room, and an awesome corner lot. The upper apartment (2 bedroom / 1 bath) has a fantastic view and has the original spacious floor plan. The middle unit is 2 bedroom / 1 bath and the lower unit is one bedroom. Recently remodeled efficiency is darling! Perfect rental history in all units. Owner is anxious to sell!
Sq. Feet: 2,580
Lot Size: 5,663
- 501 Pittinger Street - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..Look for a rental property no more. This Tri-plex - walking distance from downtown - has a fantastic rental history. Offering 1 - 1 BR, 1 - 2 BR, 1 efficiency with a great view from all units. Improvements since 2011 include weatherization work, insulation in crawl space and exterior walls, new exterior doors, thermal pane windows, bathroom in unit 3 fully remodeled in 2014, new deck and stairs, water heater replaced in 2017, new deck in 2014. Middle unit has it's own washer/dryer. Unit 1 and 3 share. Home Warranty Included!
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 3,583
- 706/708 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,688
Lot Size: 7,000
- 1622 A,B,C Water Street - Ketchikan
- Historic triplex with commanding views. 1 - 2 bedroom unit and 2 - 1 bedroom units featuring wood floors with inlays, new deck, and a partial new roof. Great rental history.
Sq. Feet: 1,624
Lot Size: 6,567
- 1251 Millar Street - Ketchikan
- This three bedroom duplex with one bedroom apartment is conveniently located just a short walk from Downtown Ketchikan. The main residence features a large deck that offers an incredible water and city view of Downtown. Hardwood floors throughout the house, a spacious covered carport, walk-in pantry, and nice laundry room are just a few features this home offers. The one bedroom apartment has been completely remodeled. This house needs a little TLC!
Sq. Feet: 1,678
Lot Size: 4,324
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.