- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 319 A/B Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Centrally located Multi-family units w/4X1 BR units and 2X2 BR units. 2-Structures on one city lot:4 plex + duplex w/off street parking for 6 vehicles, non-conforming use is grandfathered w/KGB. Each unit is individually metered for electric and 1 boiler serves all 6 units. 4-Plex is 36'X45' 2 story structure w/coin-op laundry unit laundry for all units. Duplex is 36'X 27' main floor w/36/22 2nd story. Established track record of consistent long term rental history. Ideal for DT merchs w/housing needs
Sq. Feet: 3,240
Lot Size: 10,000
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 659 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- If you are looking for a solid investment or seasonal housing, this well kept 5-plex is the answer. Located a short walk from the downtown core, this building offers convenience and great water and mountain views. A strong rental history, the building is comprised of 4 - 2BR/BA units, 1-1BR/1BA , a laundry/storage room with 2 coin-op washers & 2 dryers. Off street parking for up to 5 vehicles. Recent improvements including new siding and windows. Owner/Listing Licensee is a licensed Realtor in the State of Alaska
Sq. Feet: 3,610
Lot Size: 5,368
- 2417/2419 Sixth Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,700
Lot Size: 5,000
- 3833-39 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- Nice multi-family property with an excellent rental history. Tenants love the convenient location, off-street parking, and large yard area opposite in back. Many recent updates including new appliances, new carpeting in three units, and two new water heaters. Each unit is well kept and currently occupied.
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 9,000
- 629 Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Excellent rental history with this In-Town duplex. 3 bedroom, 2 bath upper unit and 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit. Constructed in 1995 this property has been very well maintained. Laminate flooring, decks, parking, and garages for both units. Partial water view and great Deer Mountain view from the upper unit. Conveniently located at the corner of Pine Street and Forest Avenue. This location is within walking distance of downtown Ketchikan. Upper unit is leased until 2020 and lower unit will be vacated in July 2018. Call for an appointment to see this duplex today!
Sq. Feet: 2,160
Lot Size: 5,100
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see. Owners are in the process of replacing some windows to both units.
Sq. Feet: 2,500
Lot Size: 15,000
- 8388 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Custom duplex near the eight-mile mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom unit upstairs with dramatic vaulted ceilings, custom island kitchen and full bathroom. The lower unit is a loft-studio with a newly remodeled three-quarter bath. Three attached heated garages combining to over 1,120 square feet, all with concrete floors. Fully-paved driveway with lots of room on an oversized lot of nearly one-half acre. Established raspberry and salmonberry patches along with landscaped open yard areas for gardening on sunny days. Well-built and maintained.
Sq. Feet: 1,200
Lot Size: 22,929
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 201/203 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Invest in yourself! This meticulously maintained duplex is a fantastic starter home or investment property. Upstairs is a spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath with hardwood floors, an open sunny deck, large windows, and raised ceilings. Downstairs is a very recently remodeled 3 bedroom 1 bath with laundry, a covered front porch, fresh paint and new flooring. Built in 1930, this charming home is solid construction and exceptionally taken care of. Great income potential. Conveniently located on a corner lot with plenty of street parking.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 4,384
- 10353 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Country duplex located near the Mile 10 mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom, one bath units on each floor. Both units have full baths, washer-dryer connections and covered decks. The property enjoys a large detached garage/shop with full concrete floor and the lot offers plenty of exterior parking.
Sq. Feet: 1,749
Lot Size: 16,204
- 706/708 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,688
Lot Size: 7,000
- 948/950 Brown Deer Road - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 8,065
- 721 Lotus Street - Ketchikan
- 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom, Heat Included, Washer/Dryer Hook-ups Located near downtown with easy access to many attractions and local facilities. Adjacent to City Park, Ketchikan Creek & Totem Heritage Center. 1 Year Lease, No Pets, No Smoking. Rent $1,615.00 includes tax. First month and $1,000.00 Deposit
Sq. Feet: 3,740
Lot Size: 7,500
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.