- 4300 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Heavy Industrial zoned waterfront property with over 650 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage and 634 feet of waterfront. Ready to build with level fill; city utilities and three phase power available. Lots of possibilities here!
Sq. Feet: 136,125
- 4133 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Great commercial property with three existing rentals - a fourplex, a triplex and a small cabin. Located near Fawn Mountain Elementary and connected to Mountain Point Water & Sewer.
Sq. Feet: 58,245
- 809 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Make a splash with this commercial lot that puts you front and center on our busy waterfront. This unique parcel is located near the berth IV cruise ship dock, bordered on 2 sides by the promenade and frontage on Water Street. The high traffic location was the former site of the Nordby Building and is ready for new construction with an Army Corp of Engineers Permit in place. Call today for more information
Sq. Feet: 10,150
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Own a piece of true serenity on this southeast part of Prince of Wales located on Paul Lake, Dolomi Bay. This 172.19 acres is approx. 21 air miles from Ketchikan. It was used for mining 20+ years ago with 2 bridges and road access once you arrive. 716' of Paul Lake frontage, creek access from several locations. Explore the area for the natural resources, the serenity and beauty. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable! (Surface Rights Only)
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- Lots 45 & 46 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two adjoining residential building lots totaling over three acres. Each lot has gentle terrain and is easily accessible by driveway from North Tongass Highway. Zoned residential with excellent development possibilities. Lots sold together.
Sq. Feet: 134,906
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- Lot 7B Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Water view residential lot, zoned for High Density. This property is perfectly suited for condominiums, multi-unit housing or other residential developments. This oversized lot is over 1/2 acre (.65) with over 130 feet of Fairview Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 23,450
- Tract D N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Private and secluded nearly half-acre waterfront lot with a heavenly half-moon sandy beach. Stunning views of Betton, Hump and Back Islands and adjacent to Settlers Cove State Park. You will not find a nicer and more private waterfront parcel for a home, cabin or simply your own place to picnic.
Sq. Feet: 20,038
- Remote Recreational - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..An unbelievable opportunity to own over 17 acres of lake waterfront on Paul Lake. This prime location in southeast area of Prince of Wales near Dolomi Bay is just 21 air miles from Ketchikan. Enjoy dreaming and building your own cabin or lodge with fresh water fishing just outside your door. Plenty of water sources with number of creeks and the lake. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable. No Property Tax. (Surface Rights Only)
- Block 8 Imhoff Avnue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 126,687
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
- Block 9 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 112,282
- 8100/8200 blk N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Over 6 acres of undeveloped residential land in Ward Cove/Refuge Cove area. Across the highway from Refuge Cove Marina and North Tongass Mini Storage. Subdivision potential with fantastic water views. Was 179,000
Sq. Feet: 276,854
- Mayo Lane - Ketchikan
- Nearly 2 acres of beautiful ocean and mountain views! Underground utilities already installed along with a large rock pad ready to build your new home or structure on. Leading up to the lot is a long private driveway with endless landscaping potential to either side of the property. With nearly 2 acres of land you can enjoy the privacy and tranquility of this lot and not worry about anyone building behind you since the lot has borough owned land directly behind it.
Sq. Feet: 77,857
- Lot 6 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy far reaching views from this Ravenwood Estates building site. The partial is just shy of an acre - .95 acres and has a pad in place and ready to start building. The subdivision was recently paved and offers water and sewer to the lot.
Sq. Feet: 41,416
- 000 Marine View Drive - Ketchikan
- This is where dreams are built. Located in Seawatch Subdivision, near a quiet cul-du-sac, this half acre lot has a commanding view of the ocean and Nichols Passage. The building pad has already been put in by Enright Construction and a beautiful wooded area left for privacy and aesthetics. Launch your boat from Mountain Point boatlaunch or hop onto the bike path for a 5 minute trip to the beach. Your dream home plans will never find a more perfect lot to call home.
Sq. Feet: 21,594
- 000 Fawn Mountain Road - Ketchikan
- Expansive .43 acre, cleared parcel in the Emerald Forest subdivision, Phase II. Flat & prepared for your home with UNDERGOUND utilities, a driveway, and sweeping mountain vistas. Steps from playgrounds, running track, Rotary beach & multiple walking trails. Standard KGB-RL zoning restrictions allow one and two unit dwellings. Super south-end setting, less than 4 miles from downtown. Lot 1, corners marked. Bring your house plans. DISCLOSURE: LISTING LICENSEE IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
- Lot 11 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Lot 11: BIGGEST of only 5 LOTS LEFT in the Emerald Forest Subdivision PH III. Fully-equipped with underground power, water, and sewer services installed. Keep your development costs down to put your money in the build. An exceptional location on the corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Old Homestead Rd. Near the boat launch, beach, & only 4 miles from downtown. Unimpeded viewscapes of the ocean and mountains. Get this lot and start planning your dream home! DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 15,324
- Block 10 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 81,882
- Lot 7A Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Second largest lot in the Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 7A. Corner of Anchor Ridge Road and Misty Mountain Road. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 14,302
- Lot 2 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Extra large (3.6 acre) Rosa Reef beach lot with 280 feet water frontage and approximately 450 feet deep. The lot is near the end of the proposed Gravina Access Road just south of Rosa Reef. A small stream passes the north boundary. Seller will finance O.A.C.
Sq. Feet: 156,000
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Stunning and serene S. Tongass wooded lot. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road bordered with lush foliage, that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home.
Sq. Feet: 46,650
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage, that runs through and shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible.
Sq. Feet: 46,200
- 5000 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Adjoining vacant lots, total of 10,000sf, flat, cleared, zoned CG. Located just off N. Tongass Hwy. near WalMart & Karlson Motors. Exisiting road access.
Sq. Feet: 10,000
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- This North Tongass lot has great potential with over an acre of wooded land, road access and ocean view. Easy access from North Tongass Highway directly across from South Point Higgins Road. Great location for your new dream home. Very few lots over an acre are marketed in Ketchikan. Realtor signs are in place. Take the time to see this one!
Sq. Feet: 49,033
- Lot 9 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Do you dream of a living in new construction? Check out building here on Lot 9 of the third phase of Emerald Forest Subdivision. Already improved with underground power, water, and sewer services. Gently sloping lot with a fire hydrant on the corner. Terrific location near city services and walkable to wilderness trails, the beach, playgrounds, and a pond. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER. Find Emerald Forest Subdivision, PH III, Lot 9 on Fawn Mountain Road. Water view from every lot.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- Lot 10 Refuge Court - Ketchikan
- Exceptional lot! Half an acre of stunning view site for your dream home and a perfect location to enjoy the best of Southeast Alaska. Already leveled out and ready for your home plans to come to life! This lot has the convenience of being just minutes from town, but the feel of out the road privacy. A simply stunning view and a full half acre makes this lot, hands down, the first choice for your new home. Seller has priced it aggressively to sell this summer!
Sq. Feet: 22,888
- Lot 10 Anchor Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- Remember your dreams for building can come true in Emerald Forest. Lot 10 is second on the right, once turned onto Anchor Ridge Road from Old Homestead Road. 11,516 square feet of a sloping lot, cleared and prepared for building with underground power, water, and sewer utilities installed to capitalize on the natural scenery. Double the elbow room of a city lot, plus here you can enjoy ocean views, hiking paths, beach access, and quick trips to town. DISCLOSURE: LISTING BROKER IS WIFE OF CORPORATE OWNER.
Sq. Feet: 11,500
- N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Acreage north of Ketchikan close to Clover Pass Resort and Knudson Cove Marina. Build your dream home with lots of privacy remaining on this 1.62 acres. Located Approximately 14 miles from town just past Higgins Spur road and before Clover Pass church. Just off the highway with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 70,567
- Lot 92 Seawatch - Ketchikan
- Are you ready to build your own custom home? This is the lot you have been waiting for, a 1/2 acre flat site with partial pad, water views and Mt Point Water/ sewer available to the lot. Located in Sea Watch Estates, just up the hill from the Mt. Point Boat Launch. Adjacent lot is also available for sale.
Sq. Feet: 21,490
- Lot 84C Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Huge, near-acre sized lot located on Achilles Road inside of Herring Cove. Road access is already present with borough water line just down the road. Gently sloping terrain will make development much easier than most nearby lots. This is a peaceful, private and forested parcel with view potential looking down on Herring Cove and Whitman Creek.
Sq. Feet: 35,378
- Blk 2, Lot 12 Lidgerwood Lane - Ketchikan
- Beautiful piece of property at the top of Ravenwood Rd, south of Ketchikan. Build your dream home on this .43 acre partially cleared lot with water and sewer available. Enjoy the remarkable water and mountain view. The subdivision was recently paved
Sq. Feet: 19,084
- Seawatch - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Enjoy building you home among the other beautiful homes in Seawatch Subdvision, south of town. This .72 acre wooded lot is at the top of the subdivision and offers lots of privacy and/or water view. Paved road, corner lot with electric available.
Sq. Feet: 31,236
- Lot 113 Icehouse Lane - Ketchikan
- Residential Seawatch Subdivision lot. This 1/2 acre plus home-site has septic and electricity available. Located near Mountain Point boat launch and just minutes from downtown. The gentle terrain will help in saving development costs.
Sq. Feet: 26,806
- 11700 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Flat, cleared lot with a large barn. The barn has 3 horse stalls, hay loft, and large covered parking area. The lot is adjacent to MLS #16896. Buy both and have a huge lot with a cozy home!
Sq. Feet: 15,556
- 000 Bear Clan Street - Ketchikan
- Are you ready for your piece of the Alaska dream? Check out these beautiful two parcels located off South Tongass Highway. Amazing water view potential in these adjoining, mostly level lots. Water line and electric service immediately available to the property. Invest in your future by buying both lots for one price! Easy access. Get yourself prepped and ready for this unique opportunity.
Sq. Feet: 22,412
- Lot 93 Seaview Drive - Ketchikan
- Sea Watch Estates Subdivision offers premiere building sites. This .38 acre flat lot offers the opportunity for nice water views and an excellent location right across the highway from Mt. Point Boat Launch.
Sq. Feet: 16,631
- Lot 6 Refuge Court - Ketchikan
- Top of the world view! This lot is nearly 1/2 acre of uncleared building potential. Set at the cul-du-sac end of Refuge Court, a small neighborhood minutes from town, this lot is ready to be your new homesite. You won't find a better view at a more affordable price. Enjoy views of the ocean, mountains, full sunshine, and harbor activity from your very own slice of Southeast Alaska.
Sq. Feet: 19,754
- West Channel Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Pennock Is West Channel unimproved lot. Deep water access with limited beach access. Fully wooded with rolling hills and muskeg behind the treeline. one of the nicest beaches on the West Channel of Pennock Island. located 15 minutes from downtown Ketchikan. Site would lend itself to construction of a cabin or a large home. No electrical power on site.
Sq. Feet: 97,139
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- North Tongass vacant lot with view potential. Good access without a steep driveway. Road from North Tongass is already in place. Directly across from South Point Higgins road. Realtor signs are in place.
Sq. Feet: 15,000
- Lot 2 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates Building lot offers a flat site with a pad in place, view potential and water/sewer available. The subdivision is paved to the access road and is in a wonderful location to build your new home
Sq. Feet: 29,021
- Lot 3 Ravenwood Drive - Ketchikan
- This Ravenwood Estates building lot has paved access to the property and a partial pad in place. View potential and water and sewer is available to the lot. .76 acres in one of Ketchikan nicest subdivisions.
Sq. Feet: 33,327
- nsa Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- East Channel Pennock Island - off the grid living, within a 5 minute boat ride from town. Lots of privacy in your own cove Island property is located .30 mi across Tongass Narrows to Forest Park and 1.25 mi to the Southern end of Pennock. Gentle rolling Topo with a small creek running on prop. 12X14 tool shed on premise. Lot has been mostly cleared, fallen trees left on site. Creosote timbers on site to facilitate construction of your cabin or beach house. Lots of acreage guarantees your privacy.
Sq. Feet: 126,324
- Lot 84B Achilles Road - Ketchikan
- Excellent building lot nestled inside of Herring Cove and just above Powerhouse Road. Road access is currently present to the lot with municipal water nearby. Gently sloping terrain will allow views of both Herring Cove and the Whitman Creek basin. Quiet and wooded location.
Sq. Feet: 16,103
- 14083 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Large 1/2 acres plus lot conveniently located near Knudson Cove Marina and Point Higgins School.
Sq. Feet: 23,291
- 2350 South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- UNBEATABLE, unobstructed water views from this picturesque 1/2 acre. 2 miles south of downtown Ketchikan and a mile from the Coast Guard base. Walking path only steps away! Water, power, sewer available. Property had a house constructed in the 60's that since has succumbed to the years. Time to get creative and build new! Perch yourself above the masses and capitalize on the unique location of this prime parcel!
Sq. Feet: 19,340
- Lot 5 Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- This private and undeveloped lot is nearly two acres. Located on Gravina Island in Vallenar Bay, with fantastic fishing nearby. This would be an amazing spot for your cabin or camping spot. Priced for a quick summer sale!
Sq. Feet: 83,635
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- This undeveloped ocean front Lot has 203 feet of beach frontage located on the neighboring Pennock Island. This property is easily accessible being on the east side of the island and has 2.1 acres or 91,476 Square feet of land. This very well could be the location of your next dream cabin or home.
Sq. Feet: 91,476
- NSA Strawberry Road - Ketchikan
- Wooded residential building lot on Strawberry Road. Electricity is available at the lot. Topography is rolling hillside with small bluff. Potential views from the bluff site. Zoning is RS Zoning allowing Single family and Duplexes. Front and Side Yard Setbacks is 15 feet rear setback is 20 feet. Lots of room on this property to develop your dream home with lots of privacy.
Sq. Feet: 49,223
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.