- 1935 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Large 2.72 acre waterfront parcel located on Tongass Avenue within Ketchikan’s busy West-End business district. Zoned Heavy-Industrial, this site offers a wide variety of potential uses including aircraft and marine transportation, fuel facilities, seafood processing, and commercial office and retail shopping centers. With 340 feet of water frontage, this site has received a substantial investment of rock-fill, including a retaining wall and breakwater system that is perfect for a dock system.
- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 540 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Professional building located in downtown Ketchikan. This office building was constructed in 1983, is in excellent condition, offers 6 offices, 23 on site parking spaces, and wonderful views of the Ketchikan waterfront. The property is currently fully leased with seasoned State leases occupying the lower portion of the this 8,240 SF building.
- 4966 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Former Wells Fargo-Shoreline Branch located in high demand, high traffic location, 4 miles West of downtown Ketchikan. Property fronts N. Tongass Highway and is located w/in 1/4 mile from Wal*Mart. Well maintained 5,293 SF building sits on approx 1.4 acres of manicured, landscaped property includes 42 paved parking spaces, concrete sidewalks plus a 1,200 SF 4-lane drive through with a covered canopy. Heat is provided by oil fired forced air boiler. HVAC system provides A/C. Water is provided by on site subterrean cistern and sewer is septic system. As configured property is ideally suited for conversion to; General Office space for single or multiple tenants; retail space; restaurant; professional office space; medical center or drive through coffee shop. Property is priced to sell and offers exceptional opportunity for existing local business seeking to relocate to West End or new business entering the Ketchikan seeking to capitalize on high demand, high traffic location.
- 422/424 Mission Street - Ketchikan
- This mulit-use building is well positioned to take advantage of Ketchikan's consistently increasing cruise ship traffic. The 19,220 SF structure offers 3 retail spaces located Mission and Mill streets and 13 upper level apartments. Recent improvements include a new boiler and various tenant upgrades. This historic building offers a unique opportunity for the a savvy investor.
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 2813 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A unique opportunity to own this iconic waterfront location. The original home of Bar Harbor Restaurant. This historic site is being offered as a package with the current established business located at Berth IV. Together you get the current restaurant at 55 Schoenbar Court that includes a top of the line commercial kitchen all furniture, fixures, equipment and a beer and wine license + this original site with another commercial kitchen seating for 45 inside and a expansive deck that could be used for a number of functions. Building offers living quarters upstairs...The possibilities are endless, call today for more details.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Multi-Use Building located directly across the street from Ketchikan's Cruise Ship Berth IV, one of four downtown cruise ships docks that is expecting over 1,000,000 visitors in 2018. Three highly visible commercial spaces on the ground floor and three spacious water view Apartments on the second level, this property offers a variety of options for an owner occupant or investor. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location and solid rental history.
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Excellent ground-floor location (formerly Godfather’s Pizza) inside of the Ketchikan Professional Center with over 3,200 sq. ft. of total area. Great parking and good visibility from Sea Level Drive. Low condo fees and offers the possibilities including office, retail and food service businesses.
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Large, ground-floor commercial space located in the Ketchikan Professional Center comprising of 2,621 sq. ft. Recently remodeled with modern finishes, this space could be an excellent commercial location for an office or retail space. Abundant parking with complementary businesses immediately adjoining this location.
- 429/431 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- 1,644 SQ FT Restaurant Building complete with Kitchen Equipment, Tables, Chairs, and all equipment necessary to operate a restaurant. Located in downtown Ketchikan. Currently leased as Chinese Restaurant
- 1920 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A commercial offering. Early in the last century it was quite common for business property owners to live above their business. An economy of scale, close to work and no upkeep of an additional home, makes sense. 1920 Tongass can provide this situation for you. 2,600 square feet located in the busy West End of Ketchikan. Across the street from two banks, close to the shopping mall and on the bus line. The building has a new metal roof and other recent upgrades. Even an as investment without your business component the property is fully rented for $ 2,400 a month. Call for an appointment today.
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- Lot 12A Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of commercial zoned view property. Has Borough sewer, water, power, street access. Can be used for residential or multi family. Can be subdivided. Fire protection available.
- Lot 12B Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of view commercial zoned property at Mile 4 South. Has Borough sewer, water, fire protection. Street access. Can be subdivided. Commercial or residential use.
- 301-304 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Historic downtown commercial building with two residential units! With oak flooring, built-in bookcases and shelving, the building currently has a four-bedroom and one-plus-bedroom apartment, a large ground-floor commercial space and over 700 sq. ft. of basement storage area. Solid concrete foundation and very easily accessed from the downtown cruise ship traffic.
- 55 Schoenbar Court - Ketchikan
- Bar Harbor Restaurant offers a premier location, well established clientele, unsurpassed reputation for quality cuisine & customer service. The business began in 2001 and is a local and visitor favorite. The excellent Berth IV location offers high seasonal traffic, ample parking, and both inside and outside dining. Price includes business, furniture, equipment & leasehold improvements. Business is also available with the original waterfront location at 2813 Tongass Ave. Offering the option to run two locations, see listing # 18232
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 2409 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Seller is anxious to sell! Price Reduced! Renovations in this commercial building make it a great value. Multi-use potential with high ceilings, open floor plan, kitchen and great storage. New interior paint throughout and refinished wood floor in the large main floor. Convenient location near the Plaza Shopping Mall and other business. Use your imagination to develop this property into your business location. It would be difficult to find another commercial property with so much to offer at this price! Easy to show.
- 1804 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Diversify your portfolio! Invest in Pure Alaskan Water. This turnkey business operation comes with all the equipment you need for purified water service. Over $280,000.00 in start-up costs and equipment, offered to you for $183,000.00. An excellent location (leasehold only,) and an established customer base will have you making money right away. Deliver 5 gallon water bottles and sell more at the self-service refilling station (only two in town!) Owner is willing to train a purchaser. Make the call to get your future cash flow started today!
- 1624 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Retail space with residential apartment above. Nearly 1200 square feet in prime commercial location. Currently under renovation. Owner is willing to look at offers.
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Second-story condo location inside of the Ketchikan Professional Center and overlooking the Plaza Mall and Tongass Avenue. Currently set up as office and storage areas, this space could also be an apartment or some combination of both. Many possibilities!
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- FOR LEASE: Over 3,000 square feet of heavy industrial space to put your business talents to work! Oil heat, on-site water and septic. Two 22'x40' bays with 16' roll-up doors to work on those boats, trucks, or building and creating your own industrial masterpiece. You are all set with the 3 phase electric meter. Work benches, shelving and a utility sink keep the flow of work moving. The upper mezzanine area includes a large office space and conference room. A break room and more shelving for your inventory. A reception area to greet your customers. Even the on-site security cameras are in place. Contact us today!
Sq. Feet: 3,200
- 1106 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE FOR LEASE LANDMARK LOCATION ADJACENT TO BERTH 4! This spacious 2,000 square foot, one level commercial building offers prime exposure to your business. Open floor plan will allow you to create a layout and shape your space to meet the needs of your business. Near downtown and just across the street from the cruise ship docks with easy access to the front door. $2,200.00 (+tax) per month.
Sq. Feet: 2,000
- 1900 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Utilities Included.
Sq. Feet: 950
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- On the waterfront and tucked along berth 4, sits an untapped opportunity! Over 1500 sq. ft. of commercial/retail, or office space ready to cater to ketchikan’s busy tourist season, or establish a local waterfront business. 4 offices, bathroom, kitchen/break room, reception area and large, central common or conference area. Clean, move in ready! Advertise your business on the backside of the building, visible to cruise ships, planes and all that passes by on the waterside! $1500/mo plus security deposit, heat included.
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.