- 1621 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Waterfront 3 story commercial building with airplane and boat moorage. 16 leased commercial office spaces. 1.5 acre site with 198 feet of ocean and road frontage. Excellent mid town, high traffic location. Many upgrades including 50 paved parking spaces, new electric heat pump heating system. Sprinkler fire protection in building. Fire protection system on waterfront docks. Building on steel supports with concrete slab system. Custom dock ramps and HDPE docks designed for stability.
- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 540 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Professional building located in downtown Ketchikan. This office building was constructed in 1983, is in excellent condition, offers 6 offices, 23 on site parking spaces, and wonderful views of the Ketchikan waterfront. The property is currently fully leased with seasoned State leases occupying the lower portion of the this 8,240 SF building.
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail to residential uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this flourishing waterfront community!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Multi-Use Commercial Building located directly across from Cruise Ship Berth IV and the Pedestrian Promenade. Three Retail spaces on the ground floor with three Water View Apartments above. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location, good visibility, and occupancy.
- 11119 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- This multi-use commercial building sits on a flat 40,200 sq. ft. (.92 acre) lot with an outstanding water view. Although it is currently being used as a restaurant & bar, there are many other possible uses! The building offers a large commercial kitchen, plenty of storage, and living quarters for the owner. Big parking lot with room for extra development. Liquor dispensary license, furniture, fixtures, equipment and business trade name included. Partial owner financing available.
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- 11 Creek Street - Ketchikan
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- Large, beautiful shop located near Refuge Cove! North end convenience close to marinas. No more looking for winter boat storage! Insulated metal building zoned heavy industrial. 2 bays with 14ft roll up doors; open, bright, and tons of space. Drive into 3600 sq. ft. on the main floor with office and 2 half bathrooms. Enjoy plenty of storage space from the two built in mezzanines. 3 water heaters, independent cistern & septic tank. 3 utility doors for plenty of in-out accessibility for you or your customers. HOA dues =$350/month; includes insurance and snow removal. This building is Ready for business! Excellent opportunity for marine work, mechanical trades or a supply company. Make your dream shop or business a reality!
- 4090 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Shop building on a commercial zoned lot. 2/3 Acre and connected to Mountain Point water and sewer. Concrete slab on grade floor.
- Lot 4C Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Cash or 20% down, will finance for 15 years at 6%. Terms possible with approval of credit.
- 1804 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity is Knocking! Here's your chance to be your own boss and take over a local successful water business before summer. All the equipment, inventory, convenient location, and established customer base. Brand new, top of the line fully automated equipment takes care of all the bottling work. Store front dispenser for walk in customers and a full inventory of extra products. Enjoy the freedom of being self-employed! Cash or optional owner financing!
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- This commercial condo has a 1,510 sq.ft. main floor, plus a 768 sq. ft. mezzanine level. Heated office/public area with bathroom. Large shop behind office has an automatic roll-up door for access. Extra heavy wiring present for welding, etc. New metal roof, gutters and insulation installed in 2011. Designated parking in both the front and rear for customers and employees.
- 142 Misty Marie Lane - Ketchikan
- Gateway Yacht Condominium. 901 sq. ft. of ground level shop and storage with loft area of 440 sq. ft. Large electric roll up door and man door. Concrete floor and insulated walls. Condominium #18 is also for sale for double the square footage in adjoining space.
- 2422 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING - Do you have a vision for a small business? Hang your shingle on this 732 square foot commercial condominium. Ready to sell with fantastic retail space, a kitchen, storage, and bathroom. Thinking of trying a café, boutique, or perhaps a small professional practice? Buy it now as it's priced to sell! Dream of your future income with this centrally located opportunity. Look at the space today and you could be starting your destiny tomorrow. Located on the oceanside of Marine View Assoc. HOA dues: $512/mo.
- 1106 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- AVAILABLE FOR LEASE LANDMARK LOCATION ADJACENT TO BERTH 4! This spacious 2,000 square foot, one level commercial building offers prime exposure to your business. Open floor plan will allow you to create a layout and shape your space to meet the needs of your business. Near downtown and just across the street from the cruise ship docks with easy access to the front door. $2,200.00 (+tax) per month.
Sq. Feet: 2,000
- 1900 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Utilities Included.
Sq. Feet: 950
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.