- 1935 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Large 2.72 acre waterfront parcel located on Tongass Avenue within Ketchikan’s busy West-End business district. Zoned Heavy-Industrial, this site offers a wide variety of potential uses including aircraft and marine transportation, fuel facilities, seafood processing, and commercial office and retail shopping centers. With 340 feet of water frontage, this site has received a substantial investment of rock-fill, including a retaining wall and breakwater system that is perfect for a dock system.
- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 540 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Professional building located in downtown Ketchikan. This office building was constructed in 1983, is in excellent condition, offers 6 offices, 23 on site parking spaces, and wonderful views of the Ketchikan waterfront. The property is currently fully leased with seasoned State leases occupying the lower portion of the this 8,240 SF building.
- 4966 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Former Wells Fargo-Shoreline Branch located in high demand, high traffic location, 4 miles West of downtown Ketchikan. Property fronts N. Tongass Highway and is located w/in 1/4 mile from Wal*Mart. Well maintained 5,293 SF building sits on approx 1.4 acres of manicured, landscaped property includes 42 paved parking spaces, concrete sidewalks plus a 1,200 SF 4-lane drive through with a covered canopy. Heat is provided by oil fired forced air boiler. HVAC system provides A/C. Water is provided by on site subterrean cistern and sewer is septic system. As configured property is ideally suited for conversion to; General Office space for single or multiple tenants; retail space; restaurant; professional office space; medical center or drive through coffee shop. Property is priced to sell and offers exceptional opportunity for existing local business seeking to relocate to West End or new business entering the Ketchikan seeking to capitalize on high demand, high traffic location.
- 422/424 Mission Street - Ketchikan
- This mulit-use building is well positioned to take advantage of Ketchikan's consistently increasing cruise ship traffic. The 19,220 SF structure offers 3 retail spaces located Mission and Mill streets and 13 upper level apartments. Recent improvements include a new boiler and various tenant upgrades. This historic building offers a unique opportunity for the a savvy investor.
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 7446 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 8 parcels in 1! Get your business to boom in this 1.15 acre Heavy Industrial property, complete with income. Over 3,000 square feet of office, reception, and shop space ready for purchase or lease! Level parcel, two buildings plus two shop bays, storage, and covered parking for all your toys & equipment. Across from the Ward Cove industrial site, located behind the Alaska State Trooper station. Great opportunity to expand your industry. Make your offer before it's gone!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floorplan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds.
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 319 A/B Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Centrally located Multi-family units w/4X1 BR units and 2X2 BR units. 2-Structures on one city lot:4 plex + duplex w/off street parking for 6 vehicles, non-conforming use is grandfathered w/KGB. Each unit is individually metered for electric and 1 boiler serves all 6 units. 4-Plex is 36'X45' 2 story structure w/coin-op laundry unit laundry for all units. Duplex is 36'X 27' main floor w/36/22 2nd story. Established track record of consistent long term rental history. Ideal for DT merchs w/housing needs
Sq. Feet: 3,240
Lot Size: 10,000
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 601 Main Street - Ketchikan
- This home has it all; historic charm, tasteful design with modern conveniences plus a panoramic view of downtown Ketchikan and Tongass Narrows. This 5 bedroom 4 bath home includes a 900 SF mother-in-law apartment. If you are a history buff you will love the framed architectural blue prints prepared for the original owners (Pat & Lizzie Gilmore from County Galway, Ireland) and preserved for your enjoyment. Built in 1933 on what was then called Knob Hill the "Gilmore Home" featured a high cement foundation with two basements (one a 1-car garage) and a dumb waiter. A period appropriate remodel was done in 2001 to update the home to modern needs. The home features crown molding and picture molding throughout the main floors and original hardwood flooring in the living room. The 9' ceiling height gives the main floor a spacious feeling and the glass chandelier, wall sconces, and built-in living room fireplace complete the old world charm. Panoramic views are enjoyed from every room. A 2004 kitchen remodel provides the gourmet chef with an 8 burner Viking gas range, double oven and a massive range hood that includes warming lights. The built-in Sub Zero refrigerator has a freezer, 2 freezer drawers below the main refrigerator plus 2 crisper drawers adjacent to the main refrigerator. The German Green Stone counter top provides ample work area and the 2 built-in Fisher Paykel drawer-style dishwashers provide plenty of cleaning capacity for the busy chef. Channel views from the kitchen/dining room are truly breathtaking. Heat is provided by a newer/well maintained hot water baseboard oil fired boiler. Electrical has been upgraded with 3 well marked panels with circuit breakers. Main entry floor consists of living room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms including a master suite with a 3/4 bath, and a second full bathroom. Upstairs features an impressive family room, 3/4 bath and an area for housing overnight guests. Modern water tight skylights add natural light and charm to the upper floor. The lower floor includes utility/laundry room and the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. The apartment has a separate private entrance. Below the apartment is a one car garage. This is truly a unique home displaying old world charm and attention to detail alongside modern conveniences. Outside there is just enough grass to justify ownership of a lawnmower and an attached open deck perfect for outdoor barbecue.
Sq. Feet: 5,808
Lot Size: 5,250
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 2813 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A unique opportunity to own this iconic waterfront location. The original home of Bar Harbor Restaurant. This historic site is being offered as a package with the current established business located at Berth IV. Together you get the current restaurant at 55 Schoenbar Court that includes a top of the line commercial kitchen all furniture, fixures, equipment and a beer and wine license + this original site with another commercial kitchen seating for 45 inside and a expansive deck that could be used for a number of functions. Building offers living quarters upstairs...The possibilities are endless, call today for more details.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Multi-Use Building located directly across the street from Ketchikan's Cruise Ship Berth IV, one of four downtown cruise ships docks that is expecting over 1,000,000 visitors in 2018. Three highly visible commercial spaces on the ground floor and three spacious water view Apartments on the second level, this property offers a variety of options for an owner occupant or investor. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location and solid rental history.
- 8432 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- A gardener's paradise! Sitting on nearly an acre of private, wooded, view property, this 3,000 square foot home is spectacular. Currently a single family with an attached apartment, this 6 bedroom 3 bath home has a beautiful floor plan that allows views to be enjoyed from inside and out. The spacious living room has a fireplace and rock hearth. Two car garage, shop, shed and outbuildings. You won't believe how stunning the land and view are. Bring your dream home ideas...properties like this are rare!
Sq. Feet: 3,072
Lot Size: 42,163
- 284 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Exceptional custom built home. Meticulously maintained four-bedroom, three -bathroom residence offers plenty of room for your friends and family with an open kitchen/dining area, den and a bright and cheery sun room. Well appointed interior with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, a wall of windows and unique architectural details. Features a large 2-car garage, carport, paved driveway, lovely landscaping, spacious decks, greenhouse and many custom amenities. This home offers a 5-star energy efficient rating to keep utility costs low.
Sq. Feet: 3,374
Lot Size: 17,787
- 34 Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- 4 BR 2BA beautifully landscaped home w/newer 5-car attached garage. This property has something for her and something for him. Open floor plan. Fantastic views from LR, Kitchen, and dining room. Huge master suite 24'X34' includes large craft/hobby rm, walk-in closet and master bath. 3 BR up & 1BR down. Large walk around deck in front leads out to landscaped yard. New in 2016, furnace and covered water tank. Garage built in 2011. 2X Overhead garage doors 16'Wx9'T. Every man DREAM
Sq. Feet: 3,026
Lot Size: 33,896
- 3257 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of this waterfront home with the convenience of being just minutes from downtown. The property is almost 1/2 acre with 114' of waterfrontage that includes a pier, ramp & dock that will accommodate your pleasure or fishing vessel. The residence features a main 1BR/1BA home with an additional 2BR/1BA guest home, both have been recently updated with quality finishes that include, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, SS appliances and much more. Large shop and extensive decks complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,900
Lot Size: 20,226
- 935 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
- Two city lots in the middle of downtown Ketchikan are home to this great 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Over 1.75 acres of land with a large family home. This home has character and charm with large number of view windows, open living area, fireplace, wood stove, ofiice, sauna, garage, wine cellar, and wood shop. Tile flooring and a large entry. Located in the Highlands Subdivision within walking distance of downtown, the Ketchikan Library, and the Recreation Center. Good parking. New Price!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,200
Lot Size: 76,500
- 1305 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Simply Stunning. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Water Street home is an executive quality home with a commanding view of the water. High-end appliances including a wine cooler! Fabulous walk in shower, jacuzzi tub, hardwood floors and natural lighting through the entire home. Laundry room, family room, Woodstove in the bonus room and gracious deck space. Every attention to detail throughout this home. Also includes a 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,068
Lot Size: 4,069
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Large, ground-floor commercial space located in the Ketchikan Professional Center comprising of 2,621 sq. ft. Recently remodeled with modern finishes, this space could be an excellent commercial location for an office or retail space. Abundant parking with complementary businesses immediately adjoining this location.
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Excellent ground-floor location (formerly Godfather’s Pizza) inside of the Ketchikan Professional Center with over 3,200 sq. ft. of total area. Great parking and good visibility from Sea Level Drive. Low condo fees and offers the possibilities including office, retail and food service businesses.
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 429/431 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- 1,644 SQ FT Restaurant Building complete with Kitchen Equipment, Tables, Chairs, and all equipment necessary to operate a restaurant. Located in downtown Ketchikan. Currently leased as Chinese Restaurant
- 240 Carlanna Lake Road - Ketchikan
- 4 BR/4BA home renovated in '05 Large fenced in yard +17'X13' playhouse for kids. Ideal for playing catch, soccer practice + outdoor BBall court. Modern kitchen w/open floor plan & granite counter tops. High end cabinets w/advanced features. Kitchen Aide Appliance plus beverage cooler for beer/wine. Double SS sink. High end light fixtures & lots of storage. Upper floor has vaulted ceiling in LR & High end laminate flooring. Cat-5 wiring throughout. Lwr floor has 1 BR/BA & wired theater RM
Sq. Feet: 2,138
Lot Size: 6,250
- 12648 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Solidly built and well-maintained three bedroom, two and one half bath home near Cranberry Road. Located in a highly private setting, this ranch-style home enjoys over 2,300 square feet of living area over one floor with oversized bedrooms and closets, tiled flooring in entryway and kitchen and a travertine stone fireplace. Large picture windows bring in loads of natural light into the kitchen and living room's open floor plan. A huge lot of nearly one acre offers privacy and parking.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,359
Lot Size: 35,580
- 659 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- If you are looking for a solid investment or seasonal housing, this well kept 5-plex is the answer. Located a short walk from the downtown core, this building offers convenience and great water and mountain views. A strong rental history, the building is comprised of 4 - 2BR/BA units, 1-1BR/1BA , a laundry/storage room with 2 coin-op washers & 2 dryers. Off street parking for up to 5 vehicles. Recent improvements including new siding and windows. Owner/Listing Licensee is a licensed Realtor in the State of Alaska
Sq. Feet: 3,610
Lot Size: 5,368
- 14820 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION CUSTOM HOME 2 bedroom 2 bath home featuring radiant in floor heat, granite counter tops, slate floors, large walk in tiled shower and Jacuzzi. Located next to a creek and greenbelt for privacy.
Sq. Feet: 1,823
Lot Size: 15,729
- 2417/2419 Sixth Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,700
Lot Size: 5,000
- 1162 Jackson Street - Ketchikan
- 5BR 2.5BA plus private den, utility room, shop, and two car garage PLUS a giant bonus room conveniently located on Jackson St. Great family house, close to schools, ball parks, grocery shopping, everything your growing family needs. Large kitchen and dining room area on second floor adjacent to living room with unobstructed views of Tongass Narrows and the Airport. 2nd floor also include BR and ½ BA plus ample 10x14 laundry/utility room, W/D included. Ground floor includes master BR & master BA w/walk in closet, 2 BR, full BA, and den. Adjacent to lower level is an attached garage that has been converted into a 25X26 Bonus room. Next to the bonus room is a 22X19 - 2 car garage with 18’ eave height plus a 2nd story private office with a shop located below the office. Home is heated by a combo wood/oil-fired boiler with hot water baseboard and electric heat The home is situated on a large lot with ample off-street parking. Lots of room for a growing family
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,792
Lot Size: 7,792
- 3303 Ohana Court - Ketchikan
- Check out this lovely 3+ bedroom, 3 bathroom home located on a quiet cul-de-sac right in town. This home has a large upstairs loft that would make a great family room or an extra bedroom. It has a great open floor plan with vaulted ceiling and a spacious living room. The house has a side yard and a multilevel deck just perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine. Come check out this great home!
Sq. Feet: 1,990
Lot Size: 6,079
- 59 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom updated 3BR/1.75BA home seconds from Knudson Cove Marina. If you're looking for a house that already has all the work done - this one is for you! Custom tile flooring, stainless steel appliances in kitchen including gas range & double oven, new windows, new heavy laminate wood flooring & carpet, radiant heat in bathroom tile floors, huge mudroom entrance with storage & W/D, triple heat source with oil/electric/wood stove, Rinnai on-demand hot water, covered side deck perfect for BBQ, new septic system and commercial-grade fill area with firepit & play set. TONS of parking for boats, RV, cars or to build your garage.
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 22,929
- 3833-39 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- Nice multi-family property with an excellent rental history. Tenants love the convenient location, off-street parking, and large yard area opposite in back. Many recent updates including new appliances, new carpeting in three units, and two new water heaters. Each unit is well kept and currently occupied.
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 9,000
- 10319 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Fantastic and completely renovated four bedroom, two-and-one- half bathroom light and bright home with modern fixtures and finishings and hand-selected custom wood trim throughout. Generous chef’s kitchen with beautiful custom counters, loads of storage and nearly-new appliances. Beautifully finished modern bathrooms and three generous heated garage spaces. Additional upstairs space can be converted to more bedrooms if desired.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,301
Lot Size: 22,680
- 9125 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
- 6044 Churchill Court - Ketchikan
- This beautiful South Tongass home is just like new! All of the flooring in the home is brand new and the interior has been entirely repainted and professionally cleaned. On a level corner lot, this 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch style home has a large, private deck protected from the road by beautiful arborvitae. The yard is partially fenced with garage access for pets. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Large pantry in the kitchen and enclosed laundry off the hallway. This home is also self sustaining in that it is wired for a whole home generator which is included. Call us for your appointment today!
Sq. Feet: 1,410
Lot Size: 15,193
- 1920 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- A commercial offering. Early in the last century it was quite common for business property owners to live above their business. An economy of scale, close to work and no upkeep of an additional home, makes sense. 1920 Tongass can provide this situation for you. 2,600 square feet located in the busy West End of Ketchikan. Across the street from two banks, close to the shopping mall and on the bus line. The building has a new metal roof and other recent upgrades. Even an as investment without your business component the property is fully rented for $ 2,400 a month. Call for an appointment today.
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Own a piece of true serenity on this southeast part of Prince of Wales located on Paul Lake, Dolomi Bay. This 172.19 acres is approx. 21 air miles from Ketchikan. It was used for mining 20+ years ago with 2 bridges and road access once you arrive. 716' of Paul Lake frontage, creek access from several locations. Explore the area for the natural resources, the serenity and beauty. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable! (Surface Rights Only)
- 629 Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Excellent rental history with this In-Town duplex. 3 bedroom, 2 bath upper unit and 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit. Constructed in 1995 this property has been very well maintained. Laminate flooring, decks, parking, and garages for both units. Partial water view and great Deer Mountain view from the upper unit. Conveniently located at the corner of Pine Street and Forest Avenue. This location is within walking distance of downtown Ketchikan. Upper unit is leased until 2020 and lower unit will be vacated in July 2018. Call for an appointment to see this duplex today!
Sq. Feet: 2,160
Lot Size: 5,100
- Lot 12B Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of view commercial zoned property at Mile 4 South. Has Borough sewer, water, fire protection. Street access. Can be subdivided. Commercial or residential use.
- Lot 12A Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Two acres of commercial zoned view property. Has Borough sewer, water, power, street access. Can be used for residential or multi family. Can be subdivided. Fire protection available.
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see. Owners are in the process of replacing some windows to both units.
Sq. Feet: 2,500
Lot Size: 15,000
- 301-304 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- Historic downtown commercial building with two residential units! With oak flooring, built-in bookcases and shelving, the building currently has a four-bedroom and one-plus-bedroom apartment, a large ground-floor commercial space and over 700 sq. ft. of basement storage area. Solid concrete foundation and very easily accessed from the downtown cruise ship traffic.
- 2308 Fourth Avenue - Ketchikan
- This spacious three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home boasts newly remodeled interior, all new windows and fresh touches throughout. Nearly 1,800 sq. ft. of living space, large custom kitchen with gorgeous bay window, all-stainless appliances and high-end double oven. Large bedrooms, master bedroom with water views and two living rooms. New 12x12 water view deck, attached 2-car garage with storage mezzanine and workshop space. Located on a 10,000 sq. ft. double city lot at the top of a quiet street.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,792
Lot Size: 10,000
- 55 Schoenbar Court - Ketchikan
- Bar Harbor Restaurant offers a premier location, well established clientele, unsurpassed reputation for quality cuisine & customer service. The business began in 2001 and is a local and visitor favorite. The excellent Berth IV location offers high seasonal traffic, ample parking, and both inside and outside dining. Price includes business, furniture, equipment & leasehold improvements. Business is also available with the original waterfront location at 2813 Tongass Ave. Offering the option to run two locations, see listing # 18232
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 16270 Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...The private setting of this Waterfall Subdivison home offers room for your entire families outside activities. The three bedroom, two bath home is sited on almost a full acre of flat land. There is a fenced are for your dog and loads of parking. This home has wood floors, kitchen with lots of storage and a bonus room downstairs with wood stove. Attached 2 car garage complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,770
Lot Size: 42,689
- 8388 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Custom duplex near the eight-mile mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom unit upstairs with dramatic vaulted ceilings, custom island kitchen and full bathroom. The lower unit is a loft-studio with a newly remodeled three-quarter bath. Three attached heated garages combining to over 1,120 square feet, all with concrete floors. Fully-paved driveway with lots of room on an oversized lot of nearly one-half acre. Established raspberry and salmonberry patches along with landscaped open yard areas for gardening on sunny days. Well-built and maintained.
Sq. Feet: 1,200
Lot Size: 22,929
- 607 Rigging Lane - Ketchikan
- This spotless 3 bedroom 2 bath home sits on a beautiful wooded lot off North Point Higgins Road. The well appointed kitchen and vaulted ceilings perfectly compliment the open floor plan. Large front deck for outside fun and an abundance of parking for all your toys! The large laundry room has an exterior door for that Alaska lifestyle! Full bathroom off the master bedroom and gorgeous wood in the extra bedroom. Huge storage space under the house for dry storage. There's even a wood stove for those cozy winter nights. You'll love everything about this home...including the price!
Sq. Feet: 1,332
Lot Size: 23,522
- 2126 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Great layout and space are what you get in this 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath main unit with newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment. Conveniently located in the heart of Ketchikan's business center, walkable to shopping and one block from the bus stop. This home needs a new roof and some TLC, so come ready to make it your own! Enjoy a gently sloping backyard, off-street parking and a garage. Peek-a-boo water view from the front windows and loads of light. Get this house to make it a home for the ages.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 5,024
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 501 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Located in the heart of Downtown Ketchikan with one of the finest water and mountain views. Spacious 4BR/2BA home with a 1BR/1BA apartment. Main unit offers a large bath with Jacuzzi tub, laminate floors in the living room and a deck to enjoy the views. Sited on a large 7,289 SF, High Density Zoned parcel that offers room for expansion and is located adjacent to the city playground.
Sq. Feet: 2,393
Lot Size: 7,289
- Lot 3 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Large 39.65 acre tract with over 1,700 linear feet of water frontage on Gravina Island near Ketchikan. Two gravel beaches and a small freshwater stream that flows right through the center of the parcel. Endless development opportunity and close enough to town for convenience, yet “off the grid” for privacy.
Sq. Feet: 1,727,154
- 201/203 Austin Street - Ketchikan
- Invest in yourself! This meticulously maintained duplex is a fantastic starter home or investment property. Upstairs is a spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath with hardwood floors, an open sunny deck, large windows, and raised ceilings. Downstairs is a very recently remodeled 3 bedroom 1 bath with laundry, a covered front porch, fresh paint and new flooring. Built in 1930, this charming home is solid construction and exceptionally taken care of. Great income potential. Conveniently located on a corner lot with plenty of street parking.
Sq. Feet: 2,444
Lot Size: 4,384
- 2337 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- REDUCED....One of the cutest homes on the market. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has so much to offer. Beautifully landscaped yard, deck to entertain and to enjoy the view, open livingroom with lots of natural light, kitchen with pantry area, finished downstairs with 2 bedrooms, bath, laundry, storage and workshop. The roof is approximately 10 y rs old. Energy rated in 2010. Very convenient to the schools. Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,509
Lot Size: 5,000
- 12023 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two-story, three bedroom country home located just past Pond Reef Road. Sunny oversized lot with large yard area in back on the water side of the house along with two large decks. Large workshop area (formerly a garage) in the daylight basement offers storage and/or project space. Covered front door entry in front makes it easy and dry to unpack groceries, kids or the family dog.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,427
Lot Size: 35,286
- 10353 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Country duplex located near the Mile 10 mark of North Tongass Highway. Two-bedroom, one bath units on each floor. Both units have full baths, washer-dryer connections and covered decks. The property enjoys a large detached garage/shop with full concrete floor and the lot offers plenty of exterior parking.
Sq. Feet: 1,749
Lot Size: 16,204
- 3817 Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Three bedroom, one and a half bath single level home sited on a 9,316 sf city lot. Mature landscaping and private back yard. This homes offers a large updated kitchen, family room with wood stove and a beautiful fireplace in the living room. Attached one car garage and the gardener in the family will love the attached greenhouse.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,910
Lot Size: 9,316
- 706/708 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,688
Lot Size: 7,000
- 3726 Hillside Road - Ketchikan
- Four plus bedroom, one bathroom two-story home with so much to offer. A fenced yard, attached workshop and lots of storage space. Conveniently located in town close to schools, shopping, and public transportation. This is a great choice for a new place to call home!
Sq. Feet: 1,600
Lot Size: 5,597
- 4770 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Charming and delightful two bedroom water view home located on the North side of the city. Two entrances to the property include one off of the highway and one off of Bucey Lane. This home offers a garage, additional off street parking, fresh paint throughout and is clean as can be!
Sq. Feet: 998
Lot Size: 13,639
- 7930 Williams Road - Ketchikan
- Charming Lindall Cedar Home. 3 bed, 2 bath cabin in the woods with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and cozy living room warmed by a wood stove. The kitchen is open to the living and dining to provide great entertaining opportunity with the center island. The large loft serves as the master suite complete with full bath and spacious sleeping quarters. Separate laundry room downstairs with two bedrooms and another full bath. Lots of upgrades, parking and extra workspace or storage in the garage. Take a peek at this super private property amongst the trees!
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 15,198
- 123 Christopher Road - Ketchikan
- Country four bedroom, two bathroom Lindal cedar home. Large decks for entertaining with dual sliding doors for easy access. Plenty of parking and an extra driveway off of the adjoining road of this corner lot. Located close to North Point Higgins school and Knudson Cove boat launch for added convenience. )
Sq. Feet: 1,724
Lot Size: 26,251
- Lots 45 & 46 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two adjoining residential building lots totaling over three acres. Each lot has gentle terrain and is easily accessible by driveway from North Tongass Highway. Zoned residential with excellent development possibilities. Lots sold together.
Sq. Feet: 134,906
- 948/950 Brown Deer Road - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 8,065
- 11234 Alderwood Street - Ketchikan
- Solidly-built and properly maintained two-plus bedroom home on the north end of town! This 1,210 sq. ft. home with metal roof and attached 1-car garage offers many possibilities. Spacious living room, large master bedroom and an open concept kitchen with water views. Large wraparound deck for easy entertaining. Keep this home as an income property and use the extra large building pad on upper portion of the lot as a excellent building site for your future home with great water views. Includes hot tub with its own enclosed veranda along with an amazing greenhouse wired for electricity that gets great sun exposure. Plenty of room for boat and vehicle parking and located on a quiet residential street north of town.
Sq. Feet: 1,450
Lot Size: 26,013
- 1234 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,397
Lot Size: 1,665
- 114 Elliot Street - Ketchikan
- Charming bungalow style 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with gorgeous water views and a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. This home has wonderful craftsman touches throughout the home. The house is conveniently nestled between downtown and midtown Ketchikan making it an easy walk in either direction. In the past this property has operated as a B&B, a rental property, and a single family home with an apartment for guests! Whether you are looking for a great home, an investment or a business opportunity you will want to view this home! Schedule an appointment now!
Sq. Feet: 2,110
Lot Size: 4,077
- 5643 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Highly-sought after size and price! 1,502 square feet of living with 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Perched above South Tongass Hwy, you can bring the truck because there's room to park a few vehicles. Over a half-acre of property (partially undeveloped back yard,) a short distance from the Mountain Point Boat Launch. Established greenhouse, landscaping, chicken condo, and gardening beds attract the ready gardener. Great storage, location, and master suite, on municipal water/sewer makes it available for most kinds of financing. Built originally in 1940, this maintained home has that "Ketchikan charm." You must-see to appreciate it all.
Sq. Feet: 1,502
Lot Size: 22,817
- 642 S Point Higgins - Ketchikan
- You will LOVE this darling 2+ bedroom, 1 bathroom north end home. The home privately sits on a half acre lot. The exterior has cedar siding, a metal roof, tree house, deck and a wood fired hot tub. Inside you will love the the bathroom floor tiled with rocks from a local beach, clawfoot tub and the handmade drift wood vanity. The rest of the home has beautiful bamboo flooring and handmade doors. The kitchen has gorgeous countertops made from local reclaimed wood. This is a must see home! Schedule an appointment today!
Sq. Feet: 1,000
Lot Size: 20,881
- 519 Chandler Road - Ketchikan
- Large 2.85 are commercially zoned lot located in Knudson Cove.
Sq. Feet: 124,155
- 470 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the sunset view on the wrap around deck. A delightfully convenient turn-key residence. A recent re plat that adds Lot 2 for a nearly double sized city lot for more expansion and parking. Currently used as a furnished short term rental, most furnishings included in the sale. Unfinished lower level/garage area has 1000 sq ft of untapped potential. Located in the South end of the City with easy access to amenities, government offices (US Coast Guard Base), schools, hospital and recreation. Move in ready! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, call now for your viewing. LICENSEE IS DAUGHTER OF SELLER.
Sq. Feet: 1,050
Lot Size: 9,158
- 1383 Deer Mountain Court - Ketchikan
- 1383 Deer Mountain Court is a great looking 1540 square feet, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a 6,218 sq ft corner lot. The structure has a fundamental layout with the kitchen, dining, and living space being conveniently located on one end of the home while the hallway runs down the center with rooms on both sides. The spacious master bedroom on the opposite end hosts its own bathroom with a powder area for two and a separate door for the toilet and shower. The exterior of the structure has vinyl siding, shingle roof, lawn, off street parking for 4 cars, an updated front deck space, and enclosed rear deck for storage or rainy day grilling. Call for an appointment to view this property.
Sq. Feet: 1,540
Lot Size: 6,218
- 2409 First Avenue - Ketchikan
- Seller is anxious to sell! Price Reduced! Renovations in this commercial building make it a great value. Multi-use potential with high ceilings, open floor plan, kitchen and great storage. New interior paint throughout and refinished wood floor in the large main floor. Convenient location near the Plaza Shopping Mall and other business. Use your imagination to develop this property into your business location. It would be difficult to find another commercial property with so much to offer at this price! Easy to show.
- 611 Hardcastle Way - Ketchikan
- Great little home near downtown! This 1925 home has been beautifully updated and maintained. The main unit is a two story 4 bedroom 2 bath home with a comfortable floorplan. Very efficient heating costs with the toyo monitor and energy efficient windows. Downstairs is a small efficiency apartment that can be used for extra income, extra family space, or a great man cave! Situated at the end of the road, parking is available, as well as no passing traffic. Why keep renting when you can own your own home?
Sq. Feet: 1,793
Lot Size: 2,385
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- 3560 Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Spacious and updated two bedroom water view top level condo in the prized Cedar Mountain condominium complex! Light and bright open floor plan with plenty of room to entertain. Open kitchen boasts oak cabinetry and newer appliances and has plenty of space for the chef. Large water view master suite with walk-in closet and attached full bathroom with separate vanity area. Convenient half bathroom in main living area. Modern wood stove for added cozy heat and additional closets throughout for added storage. With tasteful newer flooring and paint this home truly shines!
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,074
- 1256 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- This home was built in 1908 and all the building materials were hand carried up from the beach before Water Street was built. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spacious kitchen space with small pantry. Wood flooring throughout. A view that encompasses not only Deer Mountain, but stretches all the way to the airport.Two city sized lots that total 9,600 square feet. Plenty of off street parking. Two entrance/exits, one at Gorge Street and one at Sayles Street. Water and sewer is installed on second lot. A classic home that needs a new handy owner.
Sq. Feet: 1,272
Lot Size: 10,515
- 1460 Ketchikan Lakes Road - Ketchikan
- Delightful four-bedroom, two-bathroom home located in the city. Spacious kitchen and cozy living room. Plenty of room for parking vehicles. Workshop with woodstove and two small sheds for storage. Big soaking tub in master bathroom. This home is affordably priced and ready to sell! This is a perfect starter home!
Sq. Feet: 1,443
Lot Size: 5,500
- 5068 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 1/3 Acre Commercial zoned building lot. Corner location at mile 5 North Tongass. Flat, usable building site. Excellent visibility.
- 1226 Water Street - Ketchikan
- This 1930's Water Street home is an ideal project home. With 2 entry walkways onto the property an original stair case and beautiful 1930 wall paper, bringing it's own uniqueness. Front living room area has been remodeled with new windows, sheet rock, and wired for speaker or surround sound system. Just some finishing touches needed for the living room to be completed. House wired for lighting fixtures, extra ceiling fans, smoke detectors, phone,TV, and exterior walk way. This one-of-a-kind home has amazing water views. Utilize the detached shed for wood or storage. Take this blank canvas and bring your vision to life.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,026
Lot Size: 4,502
- Lot 7B Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Water view residential lot, zoned for High Density. This property is perfectly suited for condominiums, multi-unit housing or other residential developments. This oversized lot is over 1/2 acre (.65) with over 130 feet of Fairview Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 23,450
- Tract D N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Private and secluded nearly half-acre waterfront lot with a heavenly half-moon sandy beach. Stunning views of Betton, Hump and Back Islands and adjacent to Settlers Cove State Park. You will not find a nicer and more private waterfront parcel for a home, cabin or simply your own place to picnic.
Sq. Feet: 20,038
- 332 Upland Way - Ketchikan
- A "Cabin in the Woods" is the perfect way to describe this home. built in 1950 with a concrete perimeter foundation, 9-year-old roof, remodeled bathroom, and interior wood that was sawed right here in Ketchikan, this home is so very charming. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen with vintage cabinets, and a wood stove. HFA heating system and a basement with shop and laundry. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,197
Lot Size: 19,688
- 1804 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Diversify your portfolio! Invest in Pure Alaskan Water. This turnkey business operation comes with all the equipment you need for purified water service. Over $280,000.00 in start-up costs and equipment, offered to you for $183,000.00. An excellent location (leasehold only,) and an established customer base will have you making money right away. Deliver 5 gallon water bottles and sell more at the self-service refilling station (only two in town!) Owner is willing to train a purchaser. Make the call to get your future cash flow started today!
- Remote Recreational - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..An unbelievable opportunity to own over 17 acres of lake waterfront on Paul Lake. This prime location in southeast area of Prince of Wales near Dolomi Bay is just 21 air miles from Ketchikan. Enjoy dreaming and building your own cabin or lodge with fresh water fishing just outside your door. Plenty of water sources with number of creeks and the lake. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable. No Property Tax. (Surface Rights Only)
- 2050 Sea Level Drive - Ketchikan
- Second-story condo location inside of the Ketchikan Professional Center and overlooking the Plaza Mall and Tongass Avenue. Currently set up as office and storage areas, this space could also be an apartment or some combination of both. Many possibilities!
- 1624 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Retail space with residential apartment above. Nearly 1200 square feet in prime commercial location. Currently under renovation. Owner is willing to look at offers.
- Block 8 Imhoff Avnue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 126,687
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
- 5891 Roosevelt Drive - Ketchikan
- Enjoy building your home on this private 1.84 acres off of Roosevelt Road. Partially cleared lot with electricity, city water, sewer available. Minutes from the Coast Guard Base, Mountain Point boat ramp and town.
Sq. Feet: 80,150
- Block 9 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 119,276
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.