- 4300 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Heavy Industrial zoned waterfront property with over 650 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage and 634 feet of waterfront. Ready to build with level fill; city utilities and three phase power available. Lots of possibilities here!
Sq. Feet: 136,125
- 1621 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Waterfront 3 story commercial building with airplane and boat moorage. 16 leased commercial office spaces. 1.5 acre site with 198 feet of ocean and road frontage. Excellent mid town, high traffic location. Many upgrades including 50 paved parking spaces, new electric heat pump heating system. Sprinkler fire protection in building. Fire protection system on waterfront docks. Building on steel supports with concrete slab system. Custom dock ramps and HDPE docks designed for stability.
- 8630 & 8622 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Executive Styled Home designed to enjoy the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer. Private setting consisting of three waterfront lots affording an amazing ocean view. Attention to every detail with Italian tile flooring, brick fireplace in the living room, Anderson windows throughout to enjoy the views, enclosed deck with barbecue area, large bedrooms and master suite, garages, guest apartment and so much more. Well appointed kitchen with Thermador appliances, granite counters, and large island.
Bathrooms: 4 1/2+
Sq. Feet: 5,667
Lot Size: 72,871
- 217 Main Street - Ketchikan
- A legacy property located in the heart of downtown Ketchikan. The Heckman Building was constructed in 1921, one of the first concrete buildings in the area. The site has always been the center of commerce, currently a hub of activity enjoyed by over 1,000,000 cruise ship visitors in 2017. The building is designed for multi tenant occupancy with a current tenant mix of retail, office and storage.
- 1249 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Commercial Waterfront Property with two-story terminal with additional rentals, large industrial rated dock structures, and storage warehouse. Over 11,000 sf of building area. The site 211 feet of frontage on Tongass Avenue and 217 feet of frontage on Tongass Narrows. Easy to access and with an excellent rental history. Parking on-site with easy access. Attention paid to maintenance and repairs.
- 540 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Professional building located in downtown Ketchikan. This office building was constructed in 1983, is in excellent condition, offers 6 offices, 23 on site parking spaces, and wonderful views of the Ketchikan waterfront. The property is currently fully leased with seasoned State leases occupying the lower portion of the this 8,240 SF building.
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 2872 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Investment waterfront housing just 2.8 miles from downtown. Seven recently renovated units with ample parking and a shared laundry. Large flat .72 acre lot offer room to expand.
Sq. Feet: 5,311
Lot Size: 31,720
- 616/618 Dock Street - Ketchikan
- Large downtown-core commercial building with nearly 10,000 square feet of office, retail and shop/garage space. Two floors overlooking Dock Street with 3,300 square feet of current retail and showroom space on the ground floor and an additional 3,300 square feet of office/conference and break areas on the second floor. The basement area, below Dock Street, enjoys a heated garage and shop area with offices, finished work spaces, bathroom and a full kitchen. Customize for your own use or for potential renters
- 5153 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- Ocean front Alaskan luxury home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Massive storage space, clear cedar and oak wood throughout with raised panel doors, full bar, office, plus a workshop. This home features many stunning custom stained glass panels, a spa, and indoor greenhouse. The kitchen has an abundance of refrigeration and cooking appliances. Sitting on a 20,806 sq .ft. combined double lot with 123’ of water frontage.
Sq. Feet: 5,616
Lot Size: 20,806
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail to residential uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this flourishing waterfront community!
- 245 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom Built Water View Home with so much to offer. Over 4,100 sf of living area, vaulted ceilings, beautiful woodwork, large master suite, family room and cozy loft are all part of this amazing home. Attention to detail in lighting and floorplan. Home is designed so it could be converted into two large units or used as a Bed and Breakfast operation. Large decks, separate two-car garage, and plenty of storage. Private setting located next to Knudson Cove Marina and near the Clover Pass fishing grounds.
Sq. Feet: 4,107
Lot Size: 19,876
- 312 Front Street - Ketchikan
- Two-story commercial building located in the heart of Ketchikan’s downtown core and main tourist district. Just across the street from Ketchikan downtown cruise ship docks which feature daily panamax cruise ship traffic every day of the summer season. Heavy walk-by pedestrian traffic and street exposure from Front Street. 1,300 square feet of retail space at street level and two efficiency apartments and a separate office space upstairs. This property offers a buyer many options; either as an investment property or everything needed to house your own retail enterprise and associated staff housing.
- 319 A/B Pine Street - Ketchikan
- Centrally located Multi-family units w/4X1 BR units and 2X2 BR units. 2-Structures on one city lot:4 plex + duplex w/off street parking for 6 vehicles, non-conforming use is grandfathered w/KGB. Each unit is individually metered for electric and 1 boiler serves all 6 units. 4-Plex is 36'X45' 2 story structure w/coin-op laundry unit laundry for all units. Duplex is 36'X 27' main floor w/36/22 2nd story. Established track record of consistent long term rental history. Ideal for DT merchs w/housing needs
Sq. Feet: 3,240
Lot Size: 10,000
- 196 Heckman Street - Ketchikan
- Architecturally stunning, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was designed to be an almost-rural retreat right in town, w/a year-round creek behind the house. Very private setting, yet is within walking distance to shopping, post office, ferry terminal & boat harbor. Many custom features w/vaulted ceilings, solid birch cabinetry in the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, tile flooring with in-floor heat, office, large deck, 2-car garage w/shop above & other bonus spaces. Comfortable & stylish floor plan. Incredible home!
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,520
Lot Size: 18,939
- 4800 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Waterfront multi-unit with PATENTED TIDELANDS! What you see is what you get: 120' of Oceanfront PLUS. This income-producing property delivers over 3,000 s.f. & 2 garages, 3 carports, shop; all well-equipped with great storage. Only minutes from Ketchikan Int'l Airport by short drive and/or boat. Excellent rental history & established leases. Small grassy yard, covered decks & upfront views of Tongass Narrows. Commercially-zoned, ready for the savvy investor. Can you make it work? Pre-Qualified buyers only.
Sq. Feet: 3,024
Lot Size: 21,187
- 601 Main Street - Ketchikan
- This home has it all; historic charm, tasteful design with modern conveniences plus a panoramic view of downtown Ketchikan and Tongass Narrows. This 5 bedroom 4 bath home includes a 900 SF mother-in-law apartment. If you are a history buff you will love the framed architectural blue prints prepared for the original owners (Pat & Lizzie Gilmore from County Galway, Ireland) and preserved for your enjoyment. Built in 1933 on what was then called Knob Hill the "Gilmore Home" featured a high cement foundation with two basements (one a 1-car garage) and a dumb waiter. A period appropriate remodel was done in 2001 to update the home to modern needs. The home features crown molding and picture molding throughout the main floors and original hardwood flooring in the living room. The 9' ceiling height gives the main floor a spacious feeling and the glass chandelier, wall sconces, and built-in living room fireplace complete the old world charm. Panoramic views are enjoyed from every room. A 2004 kitchen remodel provides the gourmet chef with an 8 burner Viking gas range, double oven and a massive range hood that includes warming lights. The built-in Sub Zero refrigerator has a freezer, 2 freezer drawers below the main refrigerator plus 2 crisper drawers adjacent to the main refrigerator. The German Green Stone counter top provides ample work area and the 2 built-in Fisher Paykel drawer-style dishwashers provide plenty of cleaning capacity for the busy chef. Channel views from the kitchen/dining room are truly breathtaking. Heat is provided by a newer/well maintained hot water baseboard oil fired boiler. Electrical has been upgraded with 3 well marked panels with circuit breakers. Main entry floor consists of living room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms including a master suite with a 3/4 bath, and a second full bathroom. Upstairs features an impressive family room, 3/4 bath and an area for housing overnight guests. Modern water tight skylights add natural light and charm to the upper floor. The lower floor includes utility/laundry room and the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. The apartment has a separate private entrance. Below the apartment is a one car garage. This is truly a unique home displaying old world charm and attention to detail alongside modern conveniences. Outside there is just enough grass to justify ownership of a lawnmower and an attached open deck perfect for outdoor barbecue.
Sq. Feet: 5,808
Lot Size: 5,250
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 710-714/718/726 Water Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED. Multi-Use Commercial Building located directly across from Cruise Ship Berth IV and the Pedestrian Promenade. Three Retail spaces on the ground floor with three Water View Apartments above. The building is fully sprinkled and well maintained. Premium Newtown location, good visibility, and occupancy.
- 34 Ridge Road - Ketchikan
- 4 BR 2BA beautifully landscaped home w/newer 5-car attached garage. This property has something for her and something for him. Open floor plan. Fantastic views from LR, Kitchen, and dining room. Huge master suite 24'X34' includes large craft/hobby rm, walk-in closet and master bath. 3 BR up & 1BR down. Large walk around deck in front leads out to landscaped yard. New in 2016, furnace and covered water tank. Garage built in 2011. 2X Overhead garage doors 16'Wx9'T. Every man DREAM
Sq. Feet: 3,026
Lot Size: 33,896
- 8432 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- A gardener's paradise! Sitting on nearly an acre of private, wooded, view property, this 3,000 square foot home is spectacular. Currently a single family with an attached apartment, this 6 bedroom 3 bath home has a beautiful floor plan that allows views to be enjoyed from inside and out. The spacious living room has a fireplace and rock hearth. Two car garage, shop, shed and outbuildings. You won't believe how stunning the land and view are. Bring your dream home ideas...properties like this are rare!
Sq. Feet: 3,072
Lot Size: 42,163
- 8946 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
- Custom Mediterranean-style 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom North-end home with 180-degree views of Gravina, Guard Island and beyond! Light and bright home with high ceilings, rounded archways, large chef’s kitchen, granite countertops and a host of high-end appliances. Grand living room with attached formal dining room. Grand master suite with solid wood french doors, rounded archways and a gorgeous master bathroom. Stunning wood flooring throughout, generously-sized carpeted bedrooms.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,582
Lot Size: 22,828
- 284 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Exceptional custom built home. Meticulously maintained four-bedroom, three -bathroom residence offers plenty of room for your friends and family with an open kitchen/dining area, den and a bright and cheery sun room. Well appointed interior with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, a wall of windows and unique architectural details. Features a large 2-car garage, carport, paved driveway, lovely landscaping, spacious decks, greenhouse and many custom amenities. This home offers a 5-star energy efficient rating to keep utility costs low.
Sq. Feet: 3,374
Lot Size: 17,787
- 3257 Gravina Island - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the privacy of this waterfront home with the convenience of being just minutes from downtown. The property is almost 1/2 acre with 114' of waterfrontage that includes a pier, ramp & dock that will accommodate your pleasure or fishing vessel. The residence features a main 1BR/1BA home with an additional 2BR/1BA guest home, both have been recently updated with quality finishes that include, tile flooring, cherry cabinets, SS appliances and much more. Large shop and extensive decks complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,900
Lot Size: 20,226
- 5351 Shoreline Drive - Ketchikan
- NEW LOWER PRICE Waterfront Shoreline Drive home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Great ocean view, yard, fenced area, and easy access. Two Levels with convenient floor plan and formal dining room. Laminate, tile & wood flooring Gas fireplace in the living room makes for a cozy atmosphere. Deck and off-street parking. This home is approximately 4.5 miles from downtown Ketchikan. If you have ever wanted to live on the ocean this home is your chance!
Sq. Feet: 2,600
Lot Size: 7,615
- 935 Forest Avenue - Ketchikan
- Truly amazing home right near downtown Ketchikan. Character, charm and privacy are all part of this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Located in the Highlands Subdivision within walking distance of downtown, the Ketchikan Library, and the Recreation Center. Designed by Bruno Freschi with unique features such as a large number of view windows, open living area, fireplace, sauna, garage, wine cellar, and wood shop. Tile flooring and a large entry. Located on two lots with 1.75 acres
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Sq. Feet: 3,200
Lot Size: 76,500
- 4133 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Great commercial property with three existing rentals - a fourplex, a triplex and a small cabin. Located near Fawn Mountain Elementary and connected to Mountain Point Water & Sewer.
Sq. Feet: 58,245
- 2221 Third Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment opportunity! Large four unit residential building with ample off-street parking to each of the three bedroom, one bathroom rentals. All units have washer & dryer hookups and a water view. The owners have kept up on maintenance. Convenient location and good rental history. Great income and home investment potential!
Sq. Feet: 3,840
Lot Size: 6,000
- 14492 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Don't miss this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom north end home. This cedar home is perfectly placed on a half acre offering privacy, RV parking and hookup potential, tons of parking, spacious deck, hot tub, heated garage, and an asphalt driveway. Inside you'll love the gorgeous master bedroom with en suite bath and walk in closet, 48'' Wolf range equipped with a double oven, the propane fireplace, partial water view, vaulted ceilings,and tons of beautiful custom touches throughout the home. Schedule an appointment today and you'll be enjoying the spacious deck and hot tub in no time!
Sq. Feet: 2,122
Lot Size: 21,950
- 494 Forest Park Drive - Ketchikan
- Beautiful log home with spectacular water views at the top of Forest Park Dr. Home features a heated two car garage with a large space for a workshop and air compressor, paved driveway, wrap around deck, meticulously maintained garden, four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, office, and two family rooms. This home is a one of a kind for the Alaskan style living.
Sq. Feet: 2,624
Lot Size: 20,474
- 8075 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Big four bedroom waterfront home with a two bedroom apartment. Solid home situated with Refuge Cove water frontage. This home has been in the same family for over 60 years. 1,400 sq. ft. concrete basement and greenhouse along with a boat shed. Priced below appraisal and ready for some updating. A must see to appreciate!
Sq. Feet: 3,588
Lot Size: 18,860
- 62 Willow Circle - Ketchikan
- Modern and clean throughout, this upper/lower style duplex located on a private cul-de-sac in the Forest Park Subdivision. The main unit upstairs is a three bedroom, two bathroom with upgraded kitchen finishes, laundry room, large deck and all located at street-level with a fenced yard area. The lower unit is an oversized apartment with two big bedrooms, with its own laundry area. A full-sized attached and finished two-car garage below offers room for your vehicles, storage or simply to tinker.
Sq. Feet: 2,512
Lot Size: 21,764
- 12648 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Solidly built and well-maintained three bedroom, two and one half bath home near Cranberry Road. Located in a highly private setting, this ranch-style home enjoys over 2,300 square feet of living area over one floor with oversized bedrooms and closets, tiled flooring in entryway and kitchen and a travertine stone fireplace. Large picture windows bring in loads of natural light into the kitchen and living room's open floor plan. A huge lot of nearly one acre offers privacy and parking.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,359
Lot Size: 35,580
- 11119 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- This multi-use commercial building sits on a flat 40,200 sq. ft. (.92 acre) lot with an outstanding water view. Although it is currently being used as a restaurant & bar, there are many other possible uses! The building offers a large commercial kitchen, plenty of storage, and living quarters for the owner. Big parking lot with room for extra development. Liquor dispensary license, furniture, fixtures, equipment and business trade name included. Partial owner financing available.
- 240 Carlanna Lake Road - Ketchikan
- 4 BR/4BA home renovated in '05 Large fenced in yard +17'X13' playhouse for kids. Ideal for playing catch, soccer practice + outdoor BBall court. Modern kitchen w/open floor plan & granite counter tops. High end cabinets w/advanced features. Kitchen Aide Appliance plus beverage cooler for beer/wine. Double SS sink. High end light fixtures & lots of storage. Upper floor has vaulted ceiling in LR & High end laminate flooring. Cat-5 wiring throughout. Lwr floor has 1 BR/BA & wired theater RM
Sq. Feet: 2,138
Lot Size: 6,250
- 14820 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION CUSTOM HOME 2 bedroom 2 bath home featuring radiant in floor heat, granite counter tops, slate floors, large walk in tiled shower and Jacuzzi. Located next to a creek and greenbelt for privacy.
Sq. Feet: 1,823
Lot Size: 15,729
- 1462 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy one of the best views that Ketchikan has to offer from this three bedroom, two bathroom Water Street home. Pride of ownership shows throughout this single-family home with a oversized master bedroom suite with spa bathroom, water views through large picture windows from the kitchen, living room and through to the living room. Large unfinished area downstairs could serve as either separate apartment, dry/heated storage or simply more living area. Added features include a walk-in cedar sauna, large laundry room and a finished attached two-car garage.
Sq. Feet: 3,390
Lot Size: 10,631
- 898 Lincoln Street - Ketchikan
- Lovely Lincoln Street 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with some amazing features. Vaulted ceilings in the living room, view, family room and great storage. Enjoy entertaining on the great wrap around front deck and new back deck. There is a landscaped, fenced back yard that is very private. This home has been very well maintained and updated recently. The kitchen was updated in 2012. Great family friendly floor plan. Additional storage area.
Sq. Feet: 2,304
Lot Size: 5,396
- 809 Water Street - Ketchikan
- Make a splash with this commercial lot that puts you front and center on our busy waterfront. This unique parcel is located near the berth IV cruise ship dock, bordered on 2 sides by the promenade and frontage on Water Street. The high traffic location was the former site of the Nordby Building and is ready for new construction with an Army Corp of Engineers Permit in place. Call today for more information
Sq. Feet: 10,150
- 6977 Romine Drive - Ketchikan
- This south end home boasts a highly functional floor plan with recently updated features. Wake up each morning to amazing views of the water. Step through immaculate glass french doors to enjoy these views on one of the two newly built decks with access from either the kitchen or master bedroom. Inside, the vaulted ceilings, new carpet and laminate flooring provide a spacious and comfortable place to appreciate time with family or entertain guests. Outside, have confidence in the oil based paint that has been freshly applied to the exterior of this home in 2017 and a 50 year roof installed in 2012.
Sq. Feet: 2,236
Lot Size: 15,502
- 1412 Water Street - Ketchikan
- You'll love this stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located on Water Street. This home has incredible, panoramic views of Tongass Narrows from nearly every room. The house also has a brand new kitchen, recently updated bathroom, hardwood floors, a private backyard deck, garage, and off-street parking. Every inch of this home has been meticulously maintained with tons of beautiful updates. This house won't last long! Schedule a showing today!
Sq. Feet: 2,000
Lot Size: 3,587
- 59 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- Custom updated 3BR/1.75BA home seconds from Knudson Cove Marina. If you're looking for a house that already has all the work done - this one is for you! Custom tile flooring, stainless steel appliances in kitchen including gas range & double oven, new windows, new heavy laminate wood flooring & carpet, radiant heat in bathroom tile floors, huge mudroom entrance with storage & W/D, triple heat source with oil/electric/wood stove, Rinnai on-demand hot water, covered side deck perfect for BBQ, new septic system and commercial-grade fill area with firepit & play set. TONS of parking for boats, RV, cars or to build your garage.
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 22,929
- 3073 Forss Avenue - Ketchikan
- Large, water view, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom quality-built home with loads of perks. A large party/bonus room, exercise room, loads of storage space, separate garage, large deck and landscaped grassy yard compliment the entire feel of this home. Black topped driveway with ample parking. Close to town and bus line.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,492
Lot Size: 16,000
- 3833-39 Denali Avenue - Ketchikan
- Nice multi-family property with an excellent rental history. Tenants love the convenient location, off-street parking, and large yard area opposite in back. Many recent updates including new appliances, new carpeting in three units, and two new water heaters. Each unit is well kept and currently occupied.
Sq. Feet: 3,000
Lot Size: 9,000
- 10319 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Fantastic and completely renovated four bedroom, two-and-one- half bathroom light and bright home with modern fixtures and finishings and hand-selected custom wood trim throughout. Generous chef’s kitchen with beautiful custom counters, loads of storage and nearly-new appliances. Beautifully finished modern bathrooms and three generous heated garage spaces. Additional upstairs space can be converted to more bedrooms if desired.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 2,301
Lot Size: 22,680
- 2122 W Third Avenue - Ketchikan
- REDUCED. Enjoy the view and the convenience of this duplex located on the dead end road of W. Third Ave. Completely remodeled in 1996 - Offering a ranch style 3 bedroom, 2 bath with everything you need on the upper level with 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in the lower level for guests or additional bedroom, 2 + car garage - workshop plus additional parking on both sides on the over-sized lots. Completely private, large deck to enjoy the view and entertain. Lots of extras and potential for this listing. Call for more information. Interior pictures to follow.
Sq. Feet: 2,170
Lot Size: 7,500
- 9125 Heron Lane - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
- 11043 Victorson Court - Ketchikan
- VIEW HOME. Great value with this beautiful Victorson Court ocean view home. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a wonderful floor plan. Light and bright with family room, fireplace, new front porch, back deck, and 2-car garage. Large front yard and a great neighborhood. Easy access from North Tongass and only 11 miles from downtown Ketchikan. Enjoy country living at its best!
Sq. Feet: 1,998
Lot Size: 15,008
- 14695 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Completely remodeled custom home. 3 bedroom 1 3/4 bath featuring solid bamboo, and tile floors. Open design with new windows to keep things bright. Located on a large corner lot with lots of parking for all of your toys. Located near Knudson cove Marina and North Point Higgins school this is a great family location
Sq. Feet: 1,800
Lot Size: 23,592
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- REDUCED...Own a piece of true serenity on this southeast part of Prince of Wales located on Paul Lake, Dolomi Bay. This 172.19 acres is approx. 21 air miles from Ketchikan. It was used for mining 20+ years ago with 2 bridges and road access once you arrive. 716' of Paul Lake frontage, creek access from several locations. Explore the area for the natural resources, the serenity and beauty. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable! (Surface Rights Only)
- 410 Bawden Street - Ketchikan
- It’s all about location. Historic and well-maintained triplex on upper Bawden overlooking downtown and Tongass Narrows. This classically styled Ketchikan apartment house is a block from downtown, schools, public fire and police stations and downtown’s busy waterfront. Brand new hardi-plank siding, coin-op washer and dryer and a bunch of extra storage is on-site. Two of the units have million dollar views of Tongass Narrows. Bonus: Artist’s studio or craft area downstairs.
Sq. Feet: 3,346
Lot Size: 4,350
- 11 Creek Street - Ketchikan
- 5419 Densley Drive - Ketchikan
- Located off the main highway near Walmart and Shoreline Drive: this two-unit duplex is a great investment property for the starter-upper. Quiet location with nice natural light, water view, and outdoor grassy play areas. The lower unit has three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, laundry, large kitchen/dining area, storage throughout, big entry ways and is separated from the other unit by a garage. Upper Unit is an appealing two bedroom, one bath, with storage, laundry closet, decks for enjoying the view, and a second garage. Plenty of parking and a great location make this opportunity a must-see.
Sq. Feet: 1,558
Lot Size: 15,000
- 2308 Fourth Avenue - Ketchikan
- This spacious three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home boasts newly remodeled interior, all new windows and fresh touches throughout. Nearly 1,800 sq. ft. of living space, large custom kitchen with gorgeous bay window, all-stainless appliances and high-end double oven. Large bedrooms, master bedroom with water views and two living rooms. New 12x12 water view deck, attached 2-car garage with storage mezzanine and workshop space. Located on a 10,000 sq. ft. double city lot at the top of a quiet street.
Bathrooms: 2 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,792
Lot Size: 10,000
- 16270 Waterfall Road - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...The private setting of this Waterfall Subdivison home offers room for your entire families outside activities. The three bedroom, two bath home is sited on almost a full acre of flat land. There is a fenced are for your dog and loads of parking. This home has wood floors, kitchen with lots of storage and a bonus room downstairs with wood stove. Attached 2 car garage complete the package.
Sq. Feet: 1,770
Lot Size: 42,689
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
Sq. Feet: 747,490
- 1220 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- Incredible Investment Opportunity! This Four-Plex is a well established apartment building in an excellent location. Nine full parking places, a common carport and laundry room, and an awesome corner lot. The upper apartment (2 bedroom / 1 bath) has a fantastic view and has the original spacious floor plan. The middle unit is 2 bedroom / 1 bath and the lower unit is one bedroom. Recently remodeled efficiency is darling! Perfect rental history in all units. Owner is anxious to sell!
Sq. Feet: 2,580
Lot Size: 5,663
- 501 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- PRICE REDUCED...Located in the heart of Downtown Ketchikan with one of the finest water and mountain views. Spacious 4BR/2BA home with a 1BR/1BA apartment. Main unit offers a large bath with Jacuzzi tub, laminate floors in the living room and a deck to enjoy the views. Sited on a large 7,289 SF, High Density Zoned parcel that offers room for expansion and is located adjacent to the city playground.
Sq. Feet: 2,393
Lot Size: 7,289
- 1708-1710 Fairy Chasm - Ketchikan
- Sale Pending..Very nice duplex walking distance from the library and Rec Center. Offering lots of upgrades in this 3 bedroom, 1 bath upper level, 2 bedroom, 1 bath lower unit. Canyon Creek kitchen cabinets, custom made corner curio cabinet, new windows, front and back decks to entertain and enjoy the view of Deer Mountain, landscaped yard, lots of sunshine, parking, privacy, storage, great garage/workshop and more.
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 7,500
- 525 Stedman Street - Ketchikan
- This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. Stedman Street warehouse formerly has housed two retail storefronts in busy downtown Ketchikan. Located close to cruise ship berths and receives heavy pedestrian traffic. Commercial zoning allows for multiple uses - bring your ideas!
- 501 Pittinger Street - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..Look for a rental property no more. This Tri-plex - walking distance from downtown - has a fantastic rental history. Offering 1 - 1 BR, 1 - 2 BR, 1 efficiency with a great view from all units. Improvements since 2011 include weatherization work, insulation in crawl space and exterior walls, new exterior doors, thermal pane windows, bathroom in unit 3 fully remodeled in 2014, new deck and stairs, water heater replaced in 2017, new deck in 2014. Middle unit has it's own washer/dryer. Unit 1 and 3 share. Home Warranty Included!
Sq. Feet: 1,920
Lot Size: 3,583
- 2337 Second Avenue - Ketchikan
- REDUCED....One of the cutest homes on the market. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has so much to offer. Beautifully landscaped yard, deck to entertain and to enjoy the view, open livingroom with lots of natural light, kitchen with pantry area, finished downstairs with 2 bedrooms, bath, laundry, storage and workshop. The roof is approximately 10 y rs old. Energy rated in 2010. Very convenient to the schools. Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,509
Lot Size: 5,000
- NHN Unuk River - Ketchikan
- Fantastic family-compound located on the banks of the famous Unuk River approximately 45 air miles from downtown Ketchikan. Sitting on a nearly three-acre parcel (2.94 acres total) this site offers 233 linear feet of river frontage, with four cabins total, on-site septic system and a boat/float plane landing dock. Cabins consist of a single cook’s cabin wired with 110 power, refrigerator and oven/stove and three sleeping cabins each with a bathroom. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of private riverfront land within the Misty Fjords National Monument.
- 740 Grant Street - Ketchikan
- Excellent earnings history as an established vacation rental property or enjoy downtown living with all the benefits of being in the heart of the downtown corps. This home is a 3BR 2BA property with a 2BR 1BA rental unit below. Separate electric meters. Fantastic views of Deer Mtn and Ketchikan creek as well as Channel views. On site parking located adjacent to home w/an elevated parking deck for 2 vehicles. Built in Sauna in main unit. Interior finish has cedar siding from Herring Bay. Residence is partially sprinkled. Efficient floor plan with modern kitchen. Kitchen has ceramic counter tops. Laminate flooring in main unit w/carpeting in lower unit. Both units have a washer/dryer. Keep the property as a vacation rental; convert it to a long term duplex or live in the upper unit and rent out the lower unit - Buyer's choice.
Sq. Feet: 2,048
Lot Size: 5,460
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- Large, beautiful shop located near Refuge Cove! North end convenience close to marinas. No more looking for winter boat storage! Insulated metal building zoned heavy industrial. 2 bays with 14ft roll up doors; open, bright, and tons of space. Drive into 3600 sq. ft. on the main floor with office and 2 half bathrooms. Enjoy plenty of storage space from the two built in mezzanines. 3 water heaters, independent cistern & septic tank. 3 utility doors for plenty of in-out accessibility for you or your customers. HOA dues =$350/month; includes insurance and snow removal. This building is Ready for business! Excellent opportunity for marine work, mechanical trades or a supply company. Make your dream shop or business a reality!
- 3817 Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Three bedroom, one and a half bath single level home sited on a 9,316 sf city lot. Mature landscaping and private back yard. This homes offers a large updated kitchen, family room with wood stove and a beautiful fireplace in the living room. Attached one car garage and the gardener in the family will love the attached greenhouse.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,910
Lot Size: 9,316
- 1062 Schoenbar Road - Ketchikan
- Reduced... Located at the corner of Schoenbar and Black Bear Rd is this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath ranch style home. Offering 1,500 sf, recent upgrades, new appliances, flooring, master bathroom, walk-in closet, large bedrooms, workshops, fenced in yard, over-size lot for boats, RV and room to build a garage. Walking distance to the recreation center and library.
Sq. Feet: 1,500
Lot Size: 7,500
- 3739 Alaska Avenue - Ketchikan
- Alaska Avenue Home that has so much to offer. 4 bedrooms, l.75 baths with a yard, deck, and parking. Functional floor plan wit a good size living room next to the kitchen and bedrooms on both levels. Small storage/shop for those household projects. Level access from Alaska Avenue and conveniently located next to the hospital, shopping, and schools. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,440
Lot Size: 6,334
- 706/708 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 2,688
Lot Size: 7,000
- 730 Bayview Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the excellent view from the top of Bayview. This is the last house on the street with parking! Offering beautiful original hardwood flooring and some of the characteristics of the 1920s. Kitchen remodeled with large walk-in pantry, master bedroom, with lots of storage, deck and new roof. Much more to see! Watch for additional pictures.
Sq. Feet: 1,568
Lot Size: 5,344
- Lots 45 & 46 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Two adjoining residential building lots totaling over three acres. Each lot has gentle terrain and is easily accessible by driveway from North Tongass Highway. Zoned residential with excellent development possibilities. Lots sold together.
Sq. Feet: 134,906
- 2556 E Tongass Narrows - Ketchikan
- Built in 2012, this custom built two bedroom one bath home sits within Bald Headed cove, on Pennock Island. Enjoy the water views that this 1,198 sq. ft. home has to offer, minutes from Thomas Basin harbor. New battery bank charged by solar panels with 110v inverter. Honda generator as a backup power source. Propane range and refrigerator. Kumo oil stove for heat. Water cistern with roof catchment system. All of these features make this home completely self sufficient and not dependent on a public utility.
Sq. Feet: 1,198
Lot Size: 45,600
- 690 Lermo Drive - Ketchikan
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,297
Lot Size: 18,431
- 351 Knudson Cove Road - Ketchikan
- A quintessential Alaskan home.This Pan Abode style home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a huge shop/garage and an amazing lot. Built in 1981 with hardwood floors, wood stove, large covered deck and even a view of the water! Everything about the location is perfect for the summer life! The half acre corner lot is located within walking distance of the marina and boat launch. There is an attached sunroom and and plenty more room outside for a garden. Lots of sunshine, space, and the perfect north end setting.
Sq. Feet: 1,296
Lot Size: 22,907
- 1000 Dunton Street - Ketchikan
- Perched above downtown with water views from the open living space to large deck perfect for entertaining. This 3BR/1BA is bursting with charm from hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, tin accent ceilings, updated appliances all in an open floor plan that leads to large view windows and access directly to a generously sized new deck - perfect for entertaining ALL of your friends and family. 2 off-street parking spaces, covered wrap-around porch/entry and more character than your oldest friend. If you love historical charm, great sun exposure and waterfront views - call now for your appointment.
Sq. Feet: 1,260
Lot Size: 7,924
- 2729 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Updated and comfortable two-bedroom waterfront condo in the Harbormaster Condominium complex. Fantastic views of Bar Harbor, Tongass Narrows and surrounding islands give you plenty of reason to stay home and enjoy the view. Updated with granite counters and back splash and stainless steel appliances. Reserved covered parking. The Harbormaster has a reputation for quiet living and good resale values. This unit is an excellent choice.
Sq. Feet: 1,040
- 818 Harding Street - Ketchikan
- Classic four bedroom, one bathroom historic home. The seller has recently renovated with fresh paint, new roof and gutters. The charm starts at the front beveled glass door and does not stop there! This home offers ample storage space, a 1-car garage and off street parking. Additional updates include PEX plumbing and electric upgrades.
Sq. Feet: 1,292
Lot Size: 2,812
- 4090 Old Dairy Road - Ketchikan
- Shop building on a commercial zoned lot. 2/3 Acre and connected to Mountain Point water and sewer. Concrete slab on grade floor.
- 11757 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING~Private, sunny 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is nestled amongst the trees. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet and a beautiful master bath with heated tile floors and a Jacuzzi tub. The enclosed porch is the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors without having to brave the weather or to shed those wet layers before coming indoors. The house is adjacent to a large, flat, and cleared lot that is also available for purchase. Buy both the lot at MLS#16896 and the house and enjoy endless opportunities.
Sq. Feet: 1,329
Lot Size: 16,511
- 1383 Deer Mountain Court - Ketchikan
- 1383 Deer Mountain Court is a great looking 1540 square feet, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a 6,218 sq ft corner lot. The structure has a fundamental layout with the kitchen, dining, and living space being conveniently located on one end of the home while the hallway runs down the center with rooms on both sides. The spacious master bedroom on the opposite end hosts its own bathroom with a powder area for two and a separate door for the toilet and shower. The exterior of the structure has vinyl siding, shingle roof, lawn, off street parking for 4 cars, an updated front deck space, and enclosed rear deck for storage or rainy day grilling. Call for an appointment to view this property.
Sq. Feet: 1,540
Lot Size: 6,218
- 1256 Sayles Street - Ketchikan
- This home was built in 1908 and all the building materials were hand carried up from the beach before Water Street was built. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spacious kitchen space with small pantry. Wood flooring throughout. A view that encompasses not only Deer Mountain, but stretches all the way to the airport.Two city sized lots that total 9,600 square feet. Plenty of off street parking. Two entrance/exits, one at Gorge Street and one at Sayles Street. Water and sewer is installed on second lot. A classic home that needs a new handy owner.
Sq. Feet: 1,272
Lot Size: 10,515
- 4061 S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- TRIPLEX!! This great opportunity is located at the historic Homestead Dairy at mile 4 on South Tongass. There is a one bedroom apartment, a two bedroom apartment and a three bedroom apartment. All three units have a great rental history and occupy a large commercially zoned lot. Even though this triplex is located out of the city it is hooked up to the Mountain Point water and sewer system.
Sq. Feet: 2,978
Lot Size: 31,127
- 870 Nordstrom Drive - Ketchikan
- You'll love this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located at the top of Ketchikan Lakes Road. This home has a beautifully remodeled kitchen with all new appliances, new flooring, a huge basement, views of Deer Mountain, a large private wooded lot and a central location close to schools and downtown. Don't miss out on this great find in the heart of Ketchikan. Schedule a showing today!
Sq. Feet: 1,188
Lot Size: 25,361
- 3560 Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Enjoy no hassle condo living in this well maintained 2BR 1.5 BA Condo. Condo unit located in prized Cedar Mountain Condo complex w/fantastic water views. Light & bright open floor plan on main level w/lots of windows to take in the water views. Plenty of room to entertain on main floor living room plus a guest bathroom. Spacious kitchen w/plenty of counter space for the master chef. Upstairs, the large water view master suite has a walk-in closet. Modern wood stove for added cozy heat and 3 additional closest throughout for additional storage. Utility room w/1/2 bath includes washer/dryer Outside covered parking leads into a covered deck/entryway. Make it from your car without getting wet.
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Sq. Feet: 1,074
- 3158 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Strategically located commercial property. This 11,107 sf vacant lot is located next to the new addition of the Ketchikan hospital. Easy access and great location for multiple uses. Zoned General Commercial with 87 feet of Tongass Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 11,107
- 1622 A,B,C Water Street - Ketchikan
- Historic triplex with commanding views. 1 - 2 bedroom unit and 2 - 1 bedroom units featuring wood floors with inlays, new deck, and a partial new roof. Great rental history.
Sq. Feet: 1,624
Lot Size: 6,567
- Lot 4C Legal Address Only - Ketchikan
- Cash or 20% down, will finance for 15 years at 6%. Terms possible with approval of credit.
- 1077 Jackson Street - Ketchikan
- SALE PENDING. Excellent three bedroom, one bathroom home on Jackson Street. Located in close proximity to schools and playgrounds, as well as having the conveniences that come with being in town. A great floor plan that provides open space in the common areas. Bedrooms located in the back of the residence for privacy. Attached garage with room to park a car and storage, plus additional easily accessible storage space under the home. Small area to garden located in the back yard just off the deck. New roof installed in 2010.
Sq. Feet: 1,064
Lot Size: 3,991
- 761 Harris Street - Ketchikan
- Charming three-bedroom, two bath home a very short walk to downtown. This property includes, a fenced yard area, covered back porch and country kitchen. Clean and affordable, this one a one-half story residence will be a fantastic starter home or a perfect downsizing opportunity.
Sq. Feet: 1,048
Lot Size: 4,161
- Tract D N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Private and secluded nearly half-acre waterfront lot with a heavenly half-moon sandy beach. Stunning views of Betton, Hump and Back Islands and adjacent to Settlers Cove State Park. You will not find a nicer and more private waterfront parcel for a home, cabin or simply your own place to picnic.
Sq. Feet: 20,038
- Lot 7B Fairview Avenue - Ketchikan
- Water view residential lot, zoned for High Density. This property is perfectly suited for condominiums, multi-unit housing or other residential developments. This oversized lot is over 1/2 acre (.65) with over 130 feet of Fairview Avenue frontage.
Sq. Feet: 23,450
- 35 Kelly Drive - Ketchikan
- Perfect starter home or rental property with a great water and mountain view of the Ward Lake area. This private setting offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with a living room or family room in the lower level. Updated flooring, kitchen and bath, washer and dryer. Just far enough out of town to enjoy the benefits.
Sq. Feet: 1,104
Lot Size: 6,614
- 332 Upland Way - Ketchikan
- A "Cabin in the Woods" is the perfect way to describe this home. built in 1950 with a concrete perimeter foundation, 9-year-old roof, remodeled bathroom, and interior wood that was sawed right here in Ketchikan, this home is so very charming. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen with vintage cabinets, and a wood stove. HFA heating system and a basement with shop and laundry. Easy to show.
Sq. Feet: 1,197
Lot Size: 19,688
- 1804 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity is Knocking! Here's your chance to be your own boss and take over a local successful water business before summer. All the equipment, inventory, convenient location, and established customer base. Brand new, top of the line fully automated equipment takes care of all the bottling work. Store front dispenser for walk in customers and a full inventory of extra products. Enjoy the freedom of being self-employed! Cash or optional owner financing!
- Remote Recreational - Ketchikan
- REDUCED..An unbelievable opportunity to own over 17 acres of lake waterfront on Paul Lake. This prime location in southeast area of Prince of Wales near Dolomi Bay is just 21 air miles from Ketchikan. Enjoy dreaming and building your own cabin or lodge with fresh water fishing just outside your door. Plenty of water sources with number of creeks and the lake. Hunting, fishing, camping and hiking makes this property very desirable. No Property Tax. (Surface Rights Only)
- 1251 Millar Street - Ketchikan
- This three bedroom duplex with one bedroom apartment is conveniently located just a short walk from Downtown Ketchikan. The main residence features a large deck that offers an incredible water and city view of Downtown. Hardwood floors throughout the house, a spacious covered carport, walk-in pantry, and nice laundry room are just a few features this home offers. The one bedroom apartment has been completely remodeled. This house needs a little TLC!
Sq. Feet: 1,678
Lot Size: 4,324
- 9737 Mud Bay Road - Ketchikan
- This commercial condo has a 1,510 sq.ft. main floor, plus a 768 sq. ft. mezzanine level. Heated office/public area with bathroom. Large shop behind office has an automatic roll-up door for access. Extra heavy wiring present for welding, etc. New metal roof, gutters and insulation installed in 2011. Designated parking in both the front and rear for customers and employees.
- Block 8 Imhoff Avnue - Ketchikan
Sq. Feet: 126,687
- 2900 blk 5B S Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- Located just 9 miles south of downtown Ketchikan, this waterfront lots offers 651 feet of road and water frontage. The site is just over a 1/2 acre, a flat site with great water views. Zoned low density residential.
Sq. Feet: 26,306
Click on any Property to see details. Click the Address to view the Property.