Miranda Moore embraces integrity, hard work and ethical values throughout her real estate transactions. Miranda grew up in Texas where her real estate career planted its roots by home searching online for her move to Ketchikan with her husband Captain Clayton Moore and her two children. From months of learning the Ketchikan market through her home searching, a concernment ignited about properly preparing your home to sell. After several years of being seasonal residents, she and her family made the move permanent in 2012. After being a fulltime mom for eight years, she rejoined the workforce not knowing then, that real estate was in her near future. She joined Providence Properties at its beginnings and has proven to be an asset in Ketchikan’s real estate environment.
Miranda graduated in Texas with a degree in Landscape Design with a heavy concentration in architectural drafting. She and her family enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and running about on their 43’ Delta “Runaway.” Miranda’s husband has introduced the family to archery, and it’s become one of their favorite past time activities.
“If you’re making mistakes, focus your attention on your actions, not the target.”
While holding on to her fire for getting your home market ready, she has jumped into land sales and the remote property market. She enjoys finding the uniqueness in undeveloped property and aims at going beyond what other agents are doing in this niche market.
Miranda’s current listings:
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 Acres overlooking George Inlet! A rare opportunity to have the feeling of being remote with the perks of paved road access and electricty closely available. Zoned FD, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared space to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the serene waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with many acres of beautiful and valuable timber in addition to 2 creeks running through the property. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead! Construction and operation approval certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Stunning and serene S. Tongass wooded lot. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road bordered with lush foliage, that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home.
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible.
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal southeast Alaska seafront!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- On the waterfront and tucked along berth 4, sits an untapped opportunity! Over 1500 sq. ft. of commercial/retail, or office space ready to cater to ketchikan’s busy tourist season, or establish a local waterfront business. 4 offices, bathroom, kitchen/break room, reception area and large, central common or conference area. Clean, move in ready! Advertise your business on the backside of the building, visible to cruise ships, planes and all that passes by on the waterside! $1500/mo plus security deposit, heat included.
Christina’s current listings:
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- Premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Including an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to g.overnment offices, clinics and hospitals. Currently being used as a popular local "Artist" cafe, espresso shop and gallery with some additional retail inventory. The business including most inventory and furnishings could be included for an additional $50,000. If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 1630 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Investment property with cash flow in place. Rental income from the 2 bed 1 bath and 1 bed 1 bath apartments on the upper floor can help make payments. Multi purpose building currently operating the Ketchikan Kuriosity Shop. Turn key, keep the current business and most of the inventory and fixtures for an additional $5,000.00. Or purchase the building only and make it your own. Features also include: 2 bathrooms on the main floor that could be his/hers, venting and electrical hookups for restaurant equipment, commercial sink, garage on the side of the building with interior access for convenient loading of supplies. Easily converted for many uses... family and child care, education or counseling, office or meeting space with espresso snack area, retail sales, so many possibilities that can make it work for you. Call today!
- 470 Deermount Street - Ketchikan
- Enjoy the sunset view on the wrap around deck. A delightfully convenient turn-key residence. A recent re plat that adds Lot 2 for a nearly double sized city lot for more expansion and parking. Currently used as a furnished short term rental, most furnishings included in the sale. Unfinished lower level/garage area has 1000 sq ft of untapped potential. Located in the South end of the City with easy access to amenities, government offices (US Coast Guard Base), schools, hospital and recreation. Move in ready! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, call now for your viewing. LICENSEE IS DAUGHTER OF SELLER.
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Rarely combined units (MLS# 18171 & 18172) to double your space for over 1500 square feet of opportunity. Currently used as commercial, but may be converted back to residential. Kitchen still in place, wet bar, two bathrooms. A portion could be used as a separate rental to help make your payment. Possible employee housing with two common areas and potential for an additional bathroom. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, selling below assessed value, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
- 2415 Hemlock Street - Ketchikan
- Currently used as commercial and combined with MLS#18172 (Unit 105) but may be converted back to residential. 3-4 office's that could be converted to bedrooms and a common area which could be a living room area. Kitchen still in place with D/W, Micro-hood, Refrigerator. One bathroom that was originally a full bath then converted to 1/2 bath, plumbing still in place to convert back to full bath. There is potential for an additional bathroom. Purchase this unit separate and owner will install separation wall or keep it combined with unit #105 - 672 sq ft (MLS#17076) for only $99,000. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Unique opportunity, this unit is currently used as commercial and combined with MLS#18171 (Unit 104) but may be converted back to residential and it's original configuration. It has the potential for two bedrooms. There is one full bathroom, a wet bar in place and necessary hookups for a stove. Purchase this unit separate and owner will install separation wall or keep it combined with unit #104 - 839 sq ft (MLS#17076) for only $99,000. It is centrally located in town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation and government offices. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that can also be accessed easily by our local bus or taxi service. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with many possibilities, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone.
Christina joined the Providence Properties team as a licensed Sales Partner in April 2016. Involved in Real Estate for many years, through her love and extensive knowledge and training of architecture, business, interior design, and technology: her expertise in Residential Design and Building helps clients envision how they could live in existing spaces, renovate homes to better suit their needs and stage homes prior to sale.
Originally from Michigan, Christina’s family moved to Ketchikan in 1982. She graduated from Ketchikan High School then flew south to attend college and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design. Next she worked on the East coast as a designer in Residential, Commercial and Contract Design with an emphasis on Commercial and Contract in the Hospitality fields such as Hotels and Restaurants. Her experience gives her the know-how to assist business clients in envisioning, selecting, negotiating and purchasing their new investment properties, which also make her a valuable asset.
Once again family, specifically her beloved daughter Tressa’s love of Ketchikan, brought her back to its magnificent scenery and people. She met her husband Gary, a native of Ketchikan for generations, and also gained the addition of his two children Ashley and Tyler. She has worked with many wonderful people as she fulfilled her other professional interest of computer science. She worked in the Data Processing (IT) department at the City of Ketchikan for more than 10 years. While there she performed various duties that included keeping up with the rapidly changing field of technology (some of which were webmaster, she was also certified as an A+ and Net+ technician which enabled her to assist the many departments of the City with their various technical necessities.)
Then again family changed her course, not to leave Ketchikan but to re-ignite her creativity and passion for real estate. Combining the talents and experience of her family members they formed Towne Enterprises LLC and began purchasing, remodeling and building properties they sell or retain for income property, including long term and short term vacation rentals in our hospitality market. This passion combined with the influence of others and the opportunity to help clients realize their dreams and goals led her to pursue an additional career as a licensed Real Estate professional in the great state of Alaska.
Christina enjoys the friendliness’ of our community; especially the many talents and kindness of the members. “It’s a small community with a BIG heart and potential; a great place to live or invest in!”
Contact Christina today for a consultation to help pursue your vision of your new home or investment property.
Hello, I’m Stephanie! Oh these Bio’s are fun, aren’t they? Ok, here we go. This island is my backyard. Being born and raised here my roots run deep. When I was young, I couldn’t wait to venture out, move on and live the fast life but you know what? The farther I traveled, tasted the world of food and watched the sunset in other cities I knew where my home was. You’re not just a number when you live here. People know you, and I mean really get to know you. We take the time to listen, understand and show you who we are. That’s the best thing about this small little town. And if you missed it, aside from our rainfall, we get some pretty amazing sunsets and northern lights displays! Are you still with me? Good! Now a little business talk, I started in Real Estate June 2017 adding another Mommy job to my day. In 2008 I started my own Photography Business, Stephanie Brissette Photography, which coincidently comes in hand in this Real Estate world landing me on the Cover of the Alaska Home Magazine December 2017! Win, Win! I also opened up Mama Bird Photography Studio with my Photographer Friend, and we have been having a blast ever since! At the end of the day, you’ll find me at my little house on the beach with my supportive Husband, Two adventures Kids, A spoiled Dog and some Chickens to keep things interesting. We don’t get anywhere worth going in life alone so on Sundays you can find us celebrating our one true King! I promise to provide an excellent experience before, during and after your home buying and selling journey. This is a significant chapter in your life, you choose how that’s written, and I’ll make sure it’s published.
Enjoy Today, Stephanie
Stephanie’s current listings:
- 7930 Williams Road - Ketchikan
- Charming Lindall Cedar Home. 3 bed, 2 bath cabin in the woods with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and cozy living room warmed by a wood stove. The kitchen is open to the living and dining to provide great entertaining opportunity with the center island. The large loft serves as the master suite complete with full bath and spacious sleeping quarters. Separate laundry room downstairs with two bedrooms and another full bath. Lots of upgrades, parking and extra workspace or storage in the garage. Take a peek at this super private property amongst the trees!
Tina Woolley was born and raised in Ketchikan. In her free time Tina enjoys spending time with friends and family, drawing, painting, reading, and fishing. She is currently studying to get a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and Marketing. Tina’s role at Providence Properties as the Office Manager is to streamline office operations and make sure you receive the best customer service possible!
Email: Tina@KtnLife.com or Office@KtnLife.com