Miranda Moore embraces integrity, hard work and ethical values throughout her real estate transactions. Miranda grew up in Texas where her real estate career planted its roots by home searching online for her move to Ketchikan with her husband Captain Clayton Moore and her two children. From months of learning the Ketchikan market through her home searching, a concernment ignited about properly preparing your home to sell. After several years of being seasonal residents, she and her family made the move permanent in 2012. After being a fulltime mom for eight years, she rejoined the workforce not knowing then, that real estate was in her near future. She joined Providence Properties at its beginnings and has proven to be an asset in Ketchikan’s real estate environment.
Miranda graduated in Texas with a degree in Landscape Design with a heavy concentration in architectural drafting. She and her family enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and running about on their 43’ Delta “Runaway.” Miranda’s husband has introduced the family to archery, and it’s become one of their favorite past time activities.
“If you’re making mistakes, focus your attention on your actions, not the target.”
While holding on to her fire for getting your home market ready, she has jumped into land sales and the remote property market. She enjoys finding the uniqueness in undeveloped property and aims at going beyond what other agents are doing in this niche market.
Miranda’s current listings:
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Opportunity abounds with this prized waterfront location, situated across from berth IV, open to waterside traffic and positioned in the West End flight district. Mixed use commercial building from office to retail uses in this 5,438 sq.ft. building. Caretakers residence in place! Tidelands included and permitted for piles, dock, float and ramps with 90ft of water frontage. Excellent long term rental history and owner financing optional. Call us today to become a part of this exciting waterfront community!
- NHN 7900 BLK South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- 17 ACRES AT GEORGE INLET! A limited and fortunate opportunity to own your slice of wilderness. The sense of being remote with the perks of paved and maintained road, electricity close at hand. Zoned Future Development, located 12 miles south of Ketchikan and directly upland from George Inlet Lodge. A rock drive leads you to a large, flat, cleared lot to build the house of your dreams. This property allows for a beautiful view overlooking the tranquil waters and mountain views of George Inlet. Surround yourself with mature acreage of beautiful and valuable timber or develop your own neighborhood in the uninterrupted area beyond Herring Cove. Enjoy a bonus of 2 creeks running through the property and South Tongass Highway access. Neighboring properties belong to the State of Alaska, US Forest Service and Cape Fox Corporation. Just a short distance to Silvis Lake Trailhead and the George Inlet Cannery! Approval to construct certificate for domestic wastewater systems on file. Don't miss this fortunate opportunity to own your own piece of wilderness!
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- South Tongass Highway wooded lot at mile 7. Over an acre of kind terrain, dappled with old growth and potential for a water view. Nice gravel access road lined with lush foliage that runs through the property and also providing access to both neighboring properties. Seven miles south of town, a picturesque place to build your dream home. Owner financing available!
- South Tongass Highway - Ketchikan
- Just over 1 acre of serenity! Easy terrain and dappled with old growth. Wooded lot ready for an Alaskan dream home! Nice gravel access road bordered with beautiful foliage shared with the two neighboring lots to the north. Water view potential. Located 7 miles south. Electric accessible, Mountain Pt water access possible. Owner financing available!
- 000 Pennock Island - Ketchikan
- Remote but close to town! Ideal Pennock Island West Channel lot with 190' feet of waterfront on a southwest facing parcel. 1.81 acres of wooded land calling for a cabin. Make it a permanent residence or your dream vacation retreat! That is 78,844 square feet of your own personal piece of Alaska. Live an Alaskan dream in quietness while having town just a short boat ride away. Enjoy the views of whales, wildlife, ferries and charter boats from your personal Southeast Alaska seafront property!
- 1225 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Unique 2nd floor commercial residence with full kitchen and 3/4 bath, 1 bedroom. Berth 4 water view from living area. 2 separate stair entrances to access apartment. 2 neighboring businesses on the same floor. Ideal for a home business!NO PETS allowed. $1100/mo tax included. Heat, water, garbage included. Long term lease prefered. Application and credit check required. Contact Providence Properties for your showing!
Christina’s current listings:
- 10690 N Tongass Hwy. - Ketchikan
- 5 acres + of business opportunity, take the lead with this property. Heavy Industrial Zoning allows many uses including RV park & boat condo's with permits. Conceptual RV and boat condo Engineers drawing in place. Adjust the drawing and make it your own to create a much needed and desired RV park and boat storage here in Ketchikan. Existing caretakers residence and spacious shop. Income currently in place with the caretakers residence and spacious shop. Owner financing optional. Additional 47,060 sq ft (10600 Blk N Tongass) lot that is separate for a total of over 253,000 sq ft. Add it to the existing lot or keep it for another use. Located minutes from airport and ferry terminal's, marina's, boat launch, recreational activities, gas, groceries and many other conveniences. Level and solid ground ready for your business. Call today!
- 25 Jefferson Way - Ketchikan
- New Price! Incredible opportunity to own this premier waterfront commercial space with views, views, views. Scenic and panoramic looking at the harbor and beyond. Large interior space with room to accommodate many layouts and options. Several Substantial windows line the interior from which to take in the varying vistas of scenery and sea life. Ground level exposure and convenience for accessibility. The building is newer construction built in 2009. Featuring in floor radiant heat. Includes an additional exterior paved area where you can relax outside and soak up one of our beautiful days and breathe in the ocean air. Located in the heart of the city near many of our important business's and resources which vary from retail to government offices, clinics and hospital If your looking for a dynamic space and atmosphere this is the property for you.
- 2400 Tongass Avenue - Ketchikan
- Amazing storefront with exceptional visibility on a main street with heavy traffic. Tremendous windows for your prominent display. Freshly painted exterior. Adjacent to public parking. Nearly 4500 sq ft with 12' high ceilings. Three bathrooms, One - 3/4 bath with shower and Two - 1/2 baths. Two front entrances and one back entrance/exit. Existing configuration can be easily split for potential to use as multiple business's or plenty of room for your business to grow. Use part of the space for your business and lease the rest for income. HOA dues include heat, hot water, garbage, sewer, water, exterior building maintenance and insurance, $3,172.00. Sprinkler heads replaced in 2018, most plumbing is newer. Owner will consider a Lease to purchase option. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and spacious property for your business. Call now!
- 2415 Hemlock Avenue - Ketchikan
- Unique opportunity, this unit is currently used commercially. Centrally located in the heart of town within walking distance to shopping, banking, schools, recreation, medical facilities, government offices and financial services. Minutes to the bustling tourism activity downtown that is easily accessed by our local bus or taxi services. The building features an elevator for handicap accessibility, HOA dues that cover heat (radiant-in floor), hot water, water, sewer, garbage, building maintenance and insurance. Don't miss this unique opportunity with many possibilities, owner financing optional. Call now before it's gone!
Christina joined the Providence Properties team as a licensed Sales Partner in April 2016. Involved in Real Estate for many years, through her love and extensive knowledge and training of architecture, business, interior design, and technology: her expertise in Residential Design and Building helps clients envision how they could live in existing spaces, renovate homes to better suit their needs and stage homes prior to sale.
Originally from Michigan, Christina’s family moved to Ketchikan in 1982. She graduated from Ketchikan High School then flew south to attend college and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design. Next she worked on the East coast as a designer in Residential, Commercial and Contract Design with an emphasis on Commercial and Contract in the Hospitality fields such as Hotels and Restaurants. Her experience gives her the know-how to assist business clients in envisioning, selecting, negotiating and purchasing their new investment properties, which also make her a valuable asset.
Once again family, specifically her beloved daughter Tressa’s love of Ketchikan, brought her back to its magnificent scenery and people. She met her husband Gary, a native of Ketchikan for generations, and also gained the addition of his two children Ashley and Tyler. She has worked with many wonderful people as she fulfilled her other professional interest of computer science. She worked in the Data Processing (IT) department at the City of Ketchikan for more than 10 years. While there she performed various duties that included keeping up with the rapidly changing field of technology (some of which were webmaster, she was also certified as an A+ and Net+ technician which enabled her to assist the many departments of the City with their various technical necessities.)
Then again family changed her course, not to leave Ketchikan but to re-ignite her creativity and passion for real estate. Combining the talents and experience of her family members they formed Towne Enterprises LLC and began purchasing, remodeling and building properties they sell or retain for income property, including long term and short term vacation rentals in our hospitality market. This passion combined with the influence of others and the opportunity to help clients realize their dreams and goals led her to pursue an additional career as a licensed Real Estate professional in the great state of Alaska.
Christina enjoys the friendliness’ of our community; especially the many talents and kindness of the members. “It’s a small community with a BIG heart and potential; a great place to live or invest in!”
Contact Christina today for a consultation to help pursue your vision of your new home or investment property.
Hello, I’m Stephanie! Oh these Bio’s are fun, aren’t they? Ok, here we go. This island is my backyard. Being born and raised here my roots run deep. When I was young, I couldn’t wait to venture out, move on and live the fast life but you know what? The farther I traveled, tasted the world of food and watched the sunset in other cities I knew where my home was. You’re not just a number when you live here. People know you, and I mean really get to know you. We take the time to listen, understand and show you who we are. That’s the best thing about this small little town. And if you missed it, aside from our rainfall, we get some pretty amazing sunsets and northern lights displays! Are you still with me? Good! Now a little business talk, I started in Real Estate June 2017 adding another Mommy job to my day. In 2008 I started my own Photography Business, Stephanie Brissette Photography, which coincidently comes in hand in this Real Estate world landing me on the Cover of the Alaska Home Magazine December 2017! Win, Win! I also opened up Mama Bird Photography Studio with my Photographer Friend, and we have been having a blast ever since! At the end of the day, you’ll find me at my little house on the beach with my supportive Husband, Two adventures Kids, A spoiled Dog and some Chickens to keep things interesting. We don’t get anywhere worth going in life alone so on Sundays you can find us celebrating our one true King! I promise to provide an excellent experience before, during and after your home buying and selling journey. This is a significant chapter in your life, you choose how that’s written, and I’ll make sure it’s published.
Enjoy Today, Stephanie
Stephanie’s current listings:
- 482 Anderson Drive - Ketchikan
- 4+ bedroom, 2 bath home with bonus room and arctic entry. Receive over 2,600 sq.ft. with a newer 2003 addition. Metal roof and official foundation inspection give you a solid spacious property with unlimited potential. Current pre-sale home inspection report available, to help you get started. Plus, gutter and drainage improvements completed. Great neighborhood, nice open deck, side fenced yard. Conveniently located near the Hospital, schools, ferry and bus line, on a street with a cul-de-sac. Make your appointment to see this property now!
- 1061 Jackson Street - Ketchikan
- Location, Location! Convenience is key in this three bedroom, one bath home on an oversized city corner lot just up the hill from all your shopping needs. Vaulted ceilings in the living room make this space open and inviting. The kitchen and dinning area have a nice flow out to the back deck for all those summer bbq delights. Take this opportunity to make this home your very own!
Ivy’s current listings:
- 1392 Deer Mountain Court - Ketchikan
- Affordable property perfect for a first time home buyer, families, or rental investment. Located in a quiet neighborhood with great mountain views. Less than a 5-minute walk to Deer mountain trailhead. This home has a spacious layout with 1,265 square feet living space, three decent sized bedrooms with closet space, and 1 3/4 baths. The master bedroom has two large closets and a nice size bathroom with a stand-up shower. The main full bathroom is quite large with the washer and dryer in it. Fences to separate from the neighbors. The kitchen has a brand new door to the back porch which leads to access to the covered semi-insulated shed. A lovely lawn with ample parking for 2-4 vehicles. This home receives lots of natural light which makes it beautiful and bright.
Tina Woolley was born and raised in Ketchikan. In her free time Tina enjoys spending time with friends and family, drawing, painting, reading, and fishing. She is currently studying to get a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and Marketing. Tina’s role at Providence Properties as the Office Manager is to streamline office operations and make sure you receive the best customer service possible!
Email: Tina@KtnLife.com or Office@KtnLife.com